Just what do Lefties want?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
OK, I get the temper tantrum thing about losing the election. What I am interested in is what the Lefties want to happen during the next 3 1/2 years:

a. Impeach Trump? What will that accomplish?

b. Prevent any new legislation or judicial appointments?

c. War with Russia?

I expect b. above to be the most likely goal, but flipping the Senate in 2018 won't be easy. That would end Trump's judicial appointments, but he could still veto legislation. In addition, he could still issue executive orders. Trying to grind the U.S. government to a halt doesn't seem like a very productive endeavor, so why are Lefties seeming to pursue this objective?

They also want the government to pay for their sex changes

Last edited:
OK, I get the temper tantrum thing about losing the election. What I am interested in is what the Lefties want to happen during the next 3 1/2 years:

c. War with Russia?

I expect b. above to be the most likely goal, but flipping the Senate in 2018 won't be easy. That would end Trump's judicial appointments, but he could still veto legislation. In addition, he could still issue executive orders. Trying to grind the U.S. government to a halt doesn't seem like a very productive endeavor, so why are Lefties seeming to pursue this objective?

Wouldn't it be nice to get an honest answer to this question?

Lmao! I guess it's easier to act confused as to what the left wants instead of explaining what the he'll the Republicans want since they run every branch and can't get shit done.

Lmao! I guess it's easier to act confused as to what the left wants instead of explaining what the he'll the Republicans want since they run every branch and can't get shit done.

I think the OP is getting at what it is that YOU WANT as a leftist. You don't need to know what the GOP wants to have an answer for that

I think the OP is getting at what it is that YOU WANT as a leftist. You don't need to know what the GOP wants to have an answer for that

I didn't say you needed an answer for what Republicans want. I said you don't know what Republicans want because bashing is easier than explaining. Looks like I was right.

I didn't say you needed an answer for what Republicans want. I said you don't know what Republicans want because bashing is easier than explaining. Looks like I was right.

Isn't it much easier to divert the topic to something it wasn't at all about, than explain what it is that you want?

What a loser. Go start your own thread if you want to have your questions answered.

Is this thread about what the republicans want? Snowflake?

c. War with Russia?

1- impeach? Why , he's doing a great job ruining the GOP .

2- Dems are doing that ? Last I looked the Don can't get the GOP to back his shit

3- who said war ? Should we do nothing ? And again, the GOP was part of this sanction. Bill. So enough blaming the Dems for the gops malfunction.

Libturds want the US destroyed.

images

OK, Lefties are like children who don't know what the want. Maybe we should raise the voting age to 40?

Forum List

Back