Just watched Trumps speech

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I heard A LOT of empty rhetoric. The ONLY specifics i heard was his desire to impose a 35% tarrif on imports. Which i believe should be considered. Not necessarily that amount but a tarrif needs to be on the table.

Other than that all i heard was "I am great & will make America great by default"

Last edited:
  • Banned
Oh i also heard him slam republicans for wanting to defund Planned Parenthood, although he was too much of a chicken shit to actually name planned parenthood by name.
As he spoke about it the crowd was DEAD QUIET. Obvious disapproval for his position.

I heard A LOT of empty rhetoric. The ONLY specifics i heard was his desire to impose a 35% tarrif on imports. Which i believe should be considered. Not necessarily that amount but a tarrif needs to be on the table.

Other than that all i heard was "I am great & will make America great by default"
Got a link?

• Banned

Got a link?
Playing this stupid game? Come on man the speech was just completed and LIVE. How could i possibly have a link

Got a link?
Playing this stupid game? Come on man the speech was just completed and LIVE. How could i possibly have a link
Post it when you get it. That's the minimum for a topic of debate.

Deal?

I watched it too.

I heard a very successful American businessman who has a great deal of common sense. Something that is sorely lacking in DC.

I heard a guy who spoke from the heart without notes or a teleprompter.

I don't expect specific plans in a speech. I expect broad strokes, outlines, and ideas. He deliver that and he delivered it well. The specific plans and policy positions will come (he's already released his immigration plan- did you read that?) . The first primaries are still 6-7 months away. Trump is playing it smart and releasing his positions slowly. He'll stay in the limelight longer that way and he, not the media, will control the agenda.

:thup:

PS - if your hoping for a candidate that you agree with 100% on every issue, you should- "Wish in one hand and shit in the other. Then see which one gets filled first."

Got a link?

Deal?
This thread is comprised of my thoughts & interpretation. I WILL NOT go searching for some god damn link to pacify Trump supporters. I am not playing that game. If that means mods delete my thread for expressing myself so be it.

Got a link?

Deal?
This thread is comprised of my thoughts & interpretation. I WILL NOT go searching for some god damn link to pacify Trump supporters. I am not playing that game. If that means mods delete my thread for expressing myself so be it.
Nobody says delete it
I'm just interested in a link. Anybody got it?

Got a link?

Deal?
Nobody says delete it
I'm just interested in a link. Anybody got it?
It was just concluded live. Dunno how you find a link that fast.
Anytime we have a thread about a live event, be it news or political the discussion is fluid and current.

Oh i also heard him slam republicans for wanting to defund Planned Parenthood, although he was too much of a chicken shit to actually name planned parenthood by name.
As he spoke about it the crowd was DEAD QUIET. Obvious disapproval for his position.
Disapproval? Seriously? Forty thousand turned out to hear him speak. I didn't count the times he was applauded, but they were not quiet except for listening.

Over any of the Democrats in the race? In a heartbeat.

I'm not afraid to admit it, he's blowing my mind. I thought he'd be a flash in the pan, but he's got staying power and I believe he is SERIOUS. His poll numbers are great, he's got massive charisma, and he's got a boatload of money. Good luck trying to slow this guy down....he's the man to beat.

Forum List

Back