Just two of many Biden statements and ACTS that have harmed Americans!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden's first statement:
1)"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

As of today 3/4/23 there are according to FAIR Analysis: 5.5 Million Illegal Aliens Have Crossed our Borders Since Biden Took Office

2) "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

How stupid! So guess what these to-be-extinct oil companies did? They stopped exploring and then reduced production !
Why because they were told "get out of business while you can as the President wants to in his words:
'Put them in jail. I'm not joking about this,' Biden said
As of today here is the cost of gas:
Biden 03/01/23 $3.34
Biden 01/01/21 $2.49 or increase of 34%...
But under Trump gas lowest price was $1.773 in 4/2020 Under Biden Highest price $5.006 06/13/22 a
132% INCREASE!

Attachments

• gaspricessincebiden030423.png
    gaspricessincebiden030423.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 5

He said "we should surge to the border to make sure these people are heard", he did not say the immigrants should surge to the border. You, people, are twisting words and statements to fit yer narrative, how bigly disingenuous.

What an opportunity!

You'all ain't seen nothin yet if Biden's war is ended as is predicted by many antiwar pacifists!

He said "we should surge to the border to make sure these people are heard", he did not say the immigrants should surge to the border. You, people, are twisting words and statements to fit yer narrative, how bigly disingenuous.

So what words do you think the illegal immigrants heard? From the "surge" of illegals they may have heard all what Biden said BUT REMEMBERED and APPLIED Biden telling them to "surge to the border"! That's human nature! The point is Biden says something first without thinking of how it will be heard! He's had that problem ever since he came to Congress.Biden gaffe...

"Chuck, Stand Up, Let Them See Ya!"​

Chuck is in a wheelchair!

OH and here are a list classic gaffe...

Just imagine Biden's getting ready to respond to Putin's nuclear missile launch... and the last words we hear from Biden... "I'm not kidding"!!!

BidenI'mnotkidding.png

Forum List

Back