Just Sent President Trump Another Email On White House . com

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Yup... not the first one either. I keep telling him that he has an ace in the hole. That he should secretly send the US Marshalls to Hawaii with a warrant to find this FABLED birth certificate for the kenyan obama.

Imagine that shit storm. The demtrash always circle the wagons to protect their own. Well, what would they do when it's PROVEN there's no Hawaiian birth certificate for obama... ya... happy days. The entire left would be in total melt down. Russian collusion and subpoenas for Trump family for horse shit reasons would be out the window. It would be GAME OVER for the dems.

Erase that mother fucker from the pages of American history as ever being a president, and roll back anything and everything that rotten kenyan muslim dog turd ever touched pen to.

Russian collusion? Pfft... that shit would be forgot about so fast it's pathetic.

I know this scares the shit otta leftists. They spent a lot of time and effort defending where the kenyan was born... WITH NO PROOF.

Barry Osama or whatever the fuck that gay qu33r's name is presented a fake birth certificate after then citizen Trump demanded it. Now hopefully if justice prevails, Barry is going to prison for attacking our democracy.

Yup... not the first one either. I keep telling him that he has an ace in the hole. That he should secretly send the US Marshalls to Hawaii with a warrant to find this FABLED birth certificate for the kenyan obama.

Imagine that shit storm. The demtrash always circle the wagons to protect their own. Well, what would they do when it's PROVEN there's no Hawaiian birth certificate for obama... ya... happy days. The entire left would be in total melt down. Russian collusion and subpoenas for Trump family for horse shit reasons would be out the window. It would be GAME OVER for the dems.

Erase that mother fucker from the pages of American history as ever being a president, and roll back anything and everything that rotten kenyan muslim dog turd ever touched pen to.

Russian collusion? Pfft... that shit would be forgot about so fast it's pathetic.

:itsok:

i tweet at him constantly, he has never answered, but Ann Coulter once retweeted me!

Yes he gave up on that. It was only for political ambition. I suspect he (tramp) flew into the Oval Office on fumes. I wonder myself if tramp is of the human race, I think not.

Barry Osama or whatever the fuck that gay qu33r's name is presented a fake birth certificate after then citizen Trump demanded it. Now hopefully if justice prevails, Barry is going to prison for attacking our democracy.

Tramp thinks its a ok to investigate your political opponents, so I guess Obama beat him to it. LOL. It was legal and I thank the FBI to take it seriously, its called legal surveillance. Like Christopher Wray (tramps guy)said, it was not spying.

Now Wray will probably get canned.

I can guarantee that Donald Trump wants you to forget all about the birther nonsense.

If he were Kenyan, there would be no need to send anybody to Hawaii. I thought you conservatives were opposed to government waste.

this one really needs to die and go away.

you cry out how the IRS can do their job and the left doesn't need to see trumps taxes. you laugh, and with good reason, at the left for continuing to pretend the IRS can't do their job.

yet you depend on the government not being able to identify an improper birth certificate and obama slipped by the system. the very system you're defending on trumps behalf.

this is what we call circular stupidity.

Will you be writing him letters while he’s in prison?

Will you be writing him letters while he’s in prison?
ah. the dreams of the juvenile.

Forum List

Back