Just One More Juxtaposition

So help a moron like me to see the advantage to America and Western Civilization. Seems like things have actually gotten worse.

Do you KNOW Iran never stopped enriching uranium or do you just assume it because 'there were no inspections'? Anyway, I'm not sure what you mean since the deal read:
Inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), the global nuclear watchdog, continuously monitor Iran's declared nuclear sites and also verify that no fissile material is moved covertly to a secret location to build a bomb.

Iran also agreed to implement the Additional Protocol to their IAEA Safeguards Agreement, which allows inspectors to access any site anywhere in the country they deem suspicious.
You should be aware that there are many ways we have to monitor foreign countries that do not involve having boots on their ground.

"So help a moron like me to see the advantage to America and Western Civilization. "

Sure thing...after all, it's my raison d'être ....

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

BTW......more proof that Hussein was Iran's vassal....
3. Obama prevented the DEA from stopping Hezbollah from selling cocaine in the US. The money was used for IED's to kill American soldiers.
Clear and evident obstruction of justice.
I get it, you think Obama was bad but you're failing in your raison d'être. You have not even attempted to show that, as bad as things with Iran were under Obama, things are better under Trump.

The question you steadfastly refuse to answer:
So now Iran and the US are back to killing each other's people, Asad has recaptured most rebel-held territory, and Iran is back to enriching uranium. How are we better off now?

(Pssssssst.....I don't actually expect to accomplish my mission with you....you're a lost cause....but you allow me to prove to others how ignorant you government school grads are.
It's the purpose you were born to serve.)

If the student hasn’t learned, the teacher hasn’t taught.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure hope you apply that to every Democrat/Liberal controlled government school.

I apply it to every teacher/student scenario.

"So help a moron like me to see the advantage to America and Western Civilization. "

Sure thing...after all, it's my raison d'être ....

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

BTW......more proof that Hussein was Iran's vassal....
3. Obama prevented the DEA from stopping Hezbollah from selling cocaine in the US. The money was used for IED's to kill American soldiers.
Clear and evident obstruction of justice.
I get it, you think Obama was bad but you're failing in your raison d'être. You have not even attempted to show that, as bad as things with Iran were under Obama, things are better under Trump.

So now Iran and the US are back to killing each other's people, Asad has recaptured most rebel-held territory, and Iran is back to enriching uranium. How are we better off now?

(Pssssssst.....I don't actually expect to accomplish my mission with you....you're a lost cause....but you allow me to prove to others how ignorant you government school grads are.

I sure hope you apply that to every Democrat/Liberal controlled government school.

So you agree, government school is clearly a failure.

Are you a government school grad?

what is "government school" I went to the grammar school that all
little kids in my section of town attended ------except the unfortunate
catholic kids who went to "catholic school" with wooden ruler wielding
nuns. We had ONE HIGH SCHOOL in town for all the kids------including
the mentally retarded. We are VERY DIVERSE TOO----except----back then---
somehow no blacks. I assumed blacks did not like that school. I hated
school too

I went to a private school.

Tramp left Syria and Turkey's border due to his buildings in Turkey.
Trump doesn't own buildings in Turkey, dumbass.

Right he just markets his name for a fee:
The construction—made up of two conjoined towers—opened in 2012 and is one of seven current Trump Towers locations. Following the ribbon-cutting ceremony in April of that year, Ivanka tweeted, "Thank you Prime Minister Erdogan for joining us yesterday to celebrate the launch of #TrumpTowers Istanbul!"

The Trump Organization does not own the building, but instead Trump gave permission for the project's Turkish owners to use his name in exchange for a fee. Regardless, the president has described Trump Towers Istanbul as "a little conflict of interest" in his dealings with Turkey.
Ivanka photo resurfaces showing Trump in Istanbul to open new luxury towers
And of course the only thing that proves is that President Trump has such a stellar reputation that he can charge people millions of dollars to put his name on their buildings.

Apparently not as Erdogan wanted it removed, and many people have removed the name off his marketed buildings.
Erdogan doesn't own the buildings, so tough shit.

Trump's reputation is so fucking great that people paid more money than you'll make in your entire lifetime for the privilege of using his name. And I love how fucking jealous that fact makes you TDS afflicted morons.

Forum List

Back