Just how low can he go.....the planet will never know

Meh...we elected an often blunt, and at times even obnoxious/rude New Yorker. I really don't care how he bats the media around between his paws, because so many have proven to be sewer rats. He's gotten further in 6 months than I'd anticipated, especially with the consistent barrage from the liberal loons to take him down. I suspect he will continue to move his agenda forward in spite of the unprecedented behavior from all sides. Would more get done if he'd stop bantering with them?? Perhaps, but I know that we're in better shape now than we were a year ago, and certainly better off than if Hillary was in the WH. Since I know he won't change, my choice is to find the humor in all of it, and enjoy the left's despair.:thup:
The problem is, he's fighting liberals and his own base! Just how much can he get across when all the liberals and half the republicans are against him? He has to move above the tweets and he's not doing that soon.

Can the impeach for him being a crazy loon? We'll see. I want someone to represents me who thinks of others and is a true leader. I don't see that in Trump.

Anyone, who loves and cares about their and this Nation, has GOT to be concerned about this President and his sophomoric, idiotic actions...i do NOT for the life of me, understand how anyone can excuse his lack of dignity that he has shown the office he holds.... and the laws of the Land. He's a danger to our Nation.

If this were a Democratic President, the Republicans in power would have removed him from office ALREADY imo.... you know it and I know it, yet your silence is deafening. It's sad, that it has come to this.....

I'm not convinced that everyone who heads straight for the edge of the cliff really believes that we are doomed. I'm sure some feel it is imminent, and that probably makes them feel justified in questioning other people's patriotism. God bless America, and freedom of opinions.:thup:

Trump Marks Independence Day Weekend With Fantasy About Beating Up Journalists
During his raucous campaign rallies, Trump often incited protests and violence against reporters.
Qar7Mq5F51LNVbqX.jpg

To the 38% of white trash that continues to support this clown, I wish you well....This man is insane, he ignores everything and everybody but his base and only God knows what more is needed to feed the beast that makes him act like a fuckin mental case....only time will tell.

Anybody that finds this okay...God help you!!

Just trying to imagine what the uproar would be like if CNN had posted a video in which a pro wrestler bodyslammed President Trump. I also kind of wondered what Steve Scalise thinks of this.
The problem is how his base thinks of this. He is losing me when I was a staunch supporter. I still would not vote for Hillary. Her evil is more clandestine. We see Trumps dark side every morning these days.

Meh...we elected an often blunt, and at times even obnoxious/rude New Yorker. I really don't care how he bats the media around between his paws, because so many have proven to be sewer rats. He's gotten further in 6 months than I'd anticipated, especially with the consistent barrage from the liberal loons to take him down. I suspect he will continue to move his agenda forward in spite of the unprecedented behavior from all sides. Would more get done if he'd stop bantering with them?? Perhaps, but I know that we're in better shape now than we were a year ago, and certainly better off than if Hillary was in the WH. Since I know he won't change, my choice is to find the humor in all of it, and enjoy the left's despair.:thup:
The problem is, he's fighting liberals and his own base! Just how much can he get across when all the liberals and half the republicans are against him? He has to move above the tweets and he's not doing that soon.

Can the impeach for him being a crazy loon? We'll see. I want someone to represents me who thinks of others and is a true leader. I don't see that in Trump.

Then vote for someone else in 2020. I thought Obama was a horrible president, but I never doubted the country would survive. All the wringing of hands is just not something I relate to based on my confidence in democracy.

I agree we are better off now than we would be with Hillary, but I don't have a "meh" attitude about this level of knuckleheadedness from our leader. When do we start caring? Do we start caring when angry mobs attack and beat journalists like we're in Turkey? Or do we say "Meh, they had it coming" and wait until a few journalists are killed? And then when they are killed do we say "Meh, they had it coming?" The POTUS influences minds. Particularly minds that feel cut loose and see that they can be a member of a tribe if they follow his lead in advocating violence.

If CNN had done a fake video of someone bodyslamming President Trump, we'd be beside ourselves.

I agree we are better off now than we would be with Hillary, but I don't have a "meh" attitude about this level of knuckleheadedness from our leader. When do we start caring? Do we start caring when angry mobs attack and beat journalists like we're in Turkey? Or do we say "Meh, they had it coming" and wait until a few journalists are killed? And then when they are killed do we say "Meh, they had it coming?" The POTUS influences minds. Particularly minds that feel cut loose and see that they can be a member of a tribe if they follow his lead in advocating violence.

If CNN had done a fake video of someone bodyslamming President Trump, we'd be beside ourselves.

You might be beside yourself...I'd expect it and laugh. If mocking anyone incites actual violence, are you going to blame the mocker?? Americans don't like to be censored, and we can talk about proper manners all day long, but we are individuals who make choices...even an unconventional POTUS.

You might be beside yourself...I'd expect it and laugh. If mocking anyone incites actual violence, are you going to blame the mocker?? Americans don't like to be censored, and we can talk about proper manners all day long, but we are individuals who make choices...even an unconventional POTUS.
Read more Hegel.

Then vote for someone else in 2020. I thought Obama was a horrible president, but I never doubted the country would survive. All the wringing of hands is just not something I relate to based on my confidence in democracy.
Obama was indeed a disgrace. We came through it a bit tarnished and wanting valid change. We heard what Trump said and agreed with him. If he could just stick to running the country instead of his mouth. I am not honestly sure we can come out of these four years with being tarnished again. His unbridled ego could get in the way of truly good works.

Trump has a long way to go before he reaches the depths Obama reached on a daily basis for the 8 years he was undermining our nation.
If you think Obama and Trump are equal in any way, you not only have mental issues, you sir are down right fuckin crazy.

Obama was indeed a disgrace. We came through it a bit tarnished and wanting valid change. We heard what Trump said and agreed with him. If he could just stick to running the country instead of his mouth. I am not honestly sure we can come out of these four years with being tarnished again. His unbridled ego could get in the way of truly good works.

Obama was completely unable to make a decision. Trump is completely unable to be considerate prior to making a snap decision. I'd sort of like something in between, you know? (With proper conservative policies, of course.)

D4MWgz3x

Trump has a long way to go before he reaches the depths Obama reached on a daily basis for the 8 years he was undermining our nation.
If you think Obama and Trump are equal in any way, you not only have mental issues, you sir are down right fuckin crazy.
I DON'T think they're equal in any way. Trump is a patriot and Obama is a fucking traitor. Nothing equal about that.

When he hits rock bottom? Uh, hate to tell you, but ol dude hits rock bottom every morning convincing himself that a 70 year old balding white man, still has blonde fuckin hair on his head.

Why do you hate Whitey so much? Don't blame us you got colorless kinda dark pubic hair on your scalp instead of flowing European hair that ranges from blonde to brown to black or even black Asian hair!

Forum List

Back