Just Heard, 680 Illegals Scooped Up By ICE

If they knowingly hired them I'm all for it.
Oh please. They didn't accidentally hire 680 people with fake id.
Do we know that? How many illegals have fraudulent SS numbers? The democrats are helping them get those.

If a democrat knew this raid was going to happen they would have warned 680 people to not go to work.

I'm all for prosecuting employers for hiring illegals. I'm also all for prosecuting democrats for protecting them.

This idea that people can use fraudulent S.S. numbers is totally bogus.

Yeah, tell that to the SS Admin, they won't even tell you if some is using your SS number, but they're happy to take the payroll deductions knowing they won't have to pay anything out.

How does this work? You file your taxes and they kick you out noting you didn't claim the income you made from across the country.

Do your own research, I'm not your damn secretary.

Oh please. They didn't accidentally hire 680 people with fake id.
Do we know that? How many illegals have fraudulent SS numbers? The democrats are helping them get those.

If a democrat knew this raid was going to happen they would have warned 680 people to not go to work.

I'm all for prosecuting employers for hiring illegals. I'm also all for prosecuting democrats for protecting them.

Yeah, tell that to the SS Admin, they won't even tell you if some is using your SS number, but they're happy to take the payroll deductions knowing they won't have to pay anything out.

How does this work? You file your taxes and they kick you out noting you didn't claim the income you made from across the country.

You said it worked. If you say it worked you have to know how it works. So it seems you are just parroting B.S.

So you gonna go work there now?
Oh and besides probably 2000 just crossed and 600 of those 680 will come back.

They might. After all, the Democrats are doing whatever they can to make sure there isn't a sufficient barrier to keep them out.

And if they do come back, where do you suppose they will go? That's right, straight to Democrat sanctuary cities.
They are welcome here I rather have a hard working illegal in my city than a fat racist useless fuck who hates everyone but himself.
Alright. Illegals bring heroin into this country...those “hard working” drug mules. Never had heroin in the small town where I grew up in. Until the pork plant came. Then kids were overdosing on heroin. Never happened before. One of my best friends and his wife had a son that gorked on December 22nd, they tried to get him out but he went into a coma. Couldn’t score heroin that he had become addicted to...so he did fentanyl. They made the decision to pull the plug on Christmas Eve. Their son died on Christmas Eve over a drug problem that was non-existent until the illegal alien drug mule population showed up. Fuck you Democrat, vote harvesting, do anything to win , out of touch, suburban motherfuckers!
1. Blame big pharma.
2. Most users and deaths from opioid are whites, did you ask yourself why ?
3. Using the gun argument....does the drug get in ones system on its own?
Blame our national sovereignty laws along southern border. These people can’t cross unless cartels give them permission and then they are required to be drug mules. No the drug doesn’t. But when unemployment reaches extreme levels because jobs have went to Mexico and Democrats like Clinton and Gore sold out after generations of Americans voted Democrat since FDR and hopelessness and despair set in...well. Now you have a generation that’s going to have a drug problem when heroin is everywhere. Look what happened to England in 1980’s when those jobs dried-up? Drug problem.
Dont blame your failure on others. You sound just like the baby trump.

If 300,000 Mexican soldiers entered our country each year we would call it an invasion. We must treat this as a wartime situation. Sad, but true. So what’s your solution SweetSue? I mean I feel you...but these are pivotal times for our nation. BTW “teachers” and “preachers” are two different things. Teachers are not here to “save” anyone. So henceforth I have to be cold (which I normally am not) in these particular circumstances because of what the parents did by breaking the law and helping to bring drugs into this country. Sue you have a wonderful and big heart...but we must harden our hearts or lose our nation.

I'm not insensible to that. For one thing I know that these children's parents are not paying into the system. They are "freeloading" the education system and, typically, educating their children costs MORE than educating a legal citizen's child. so it's unfair, I get that.

I'm not saying these parents should NOT be deported. Don't get me wrong. I just feel badly for the children. Feeling badly won't change my mind about it being the right thing to do. It just doesn't deaden my compassion for the children. make sense?
Sue, I love children of all races...but under these circumstances if we are to save our country we must harden our hearts. It’s like when you brought the puppy dog home when you were a kid and your mom said you couldn’t keep it. Sure you got tears in your eyes but you had to go outside and run the dog off your property and let it fend for itself. Natural selection I guess. Sue, unfortunately these kids are dangerous to our country.

I don't know if you misunderstand me or what. I'm not against ICE raiding this business, the parents being deported, or even the kids being deported--but I don't think they can be because I assume they're US citizens. I agree with everything you say. We have too many illegal immigrants here and more all the time.

What you said, however, is "F the kids". I can't say that because I assume you mean by that we shouldn't for them; too bad. Well, I do. It would be like if a father is sentenced to death. I might feel like he deserves the death penalty. I might stand by that penalty and condone it even. That does not stop me regretting that the father has to die, and especially, that his children have to lose their father.

IOW the head agrees but the heart still feels bad. I'm not going to turn the heart off. I should not. I would be a crap teacher if I did.
14th Amendment is crap and new amendments needed to adjust it. You were an American before you were a teacher Sue. Trust me, I understand and what I said was “fuck those kids.” Got to turn that emotional switch off sometimes. Sad but true. Teachers are under no obligation to try to save the world.

No, YOU had to turn off your emotional switch to do YOUR job. Do not conflate that with MY job. If I turn off my emotional switch I'm a crap teacher. Kindly do not presume to tell me what I need to do to do the job I've been doing (very well) for 25 years.

I agree with you, btw. In all the particulars. Now you're telling me I shouldn't feel compassion for the kids. WRONG.

My daughter leaves for college next weekend in pursuit of a music education degree. She wants to teach music also.

That said, you can still teach whatever you want. Is it that you don't want to be able to tell the kid that decides not to stand that he has the right to do so?

You said it worked. If you say it worked you have to know how it works. So it seems you are just parroting B.S.

Poor little commie, if you want to discuss a topic you know nothing about. It's your responsibility to educate yourself, not mine.

Poor little commie, if you want to discuss a topic you know nothing about. It's your responsibility to educate yourself, not mine.

I am educated on the subject which is why I am saying the idea that people can just make up S.S. numbers is a lie. But go ahead, defend what you can not by calling me names. Many think that is a proper rebuttal.

If you do not want to backup and defend what you say, why bother?

I am educated on the subject which is why I am saying the idea that people can just make up S.S. numbers is a lie. But go ahead, defend what you can not by calling me names. Many think that is a proper rebuttal.

Feel free to point where I said anything about people just making up SS numbers.

Feel free to point where I said anything about people just making up SS numbers.

If I'm wrong, please explain.

You brought up something I never said, end of story. If someone else said it, address it to them. So simple even a commie like you should be able to understand.

You brought up something I never said, end of story. If someone else said it, address it to them. So simple even a commie like you should be able to understand.

So we can move on from the idea that illegals are getting by using bogus S.S. numbers.

They are getting by because employers want to avoid wage laws and paying taxes.

So we can move on from the idea that illegals are getting by using bogus S.S. numbers.

Actually they could be using your SS number under a different name and the government will never tell you.

Actually they could be using your SS number under a different name and the government will never tell you.

No they couldn't or I would know come tax time. You are arguing some huge conspiracy where the government goes in and covers for taxes they realize you couldn't have paid in.

To note, the government of the Trump administration.

You run with that argument if you want to .

No they couldn't or I would know come tax time. You are arguing some huge conspiracy where the government goes in and covers for taxes they realize you couldn't have paid in.

Read and learn commie, the government hasn't said anything since 2007, now they are sending mismatch letters to employers again. Note they don't notify the actual owner of the SSN.

SSA To Resume Issuing Social Security Number Mismatch Letters to… | Boardman Clark

Read and learn commie, the government hasn't said anything since 2007, now they are sending mismatch letters to employers again. Note they don't notify the actual owner of the SSN.

SSA To Resume Issuing Social Security Number Mismatch Letters to… | Boardman Clark

What is that saying? They are saying bogus S.S. do not work but we will pretend to care.

What is that saying? They are saying bogus S.S. do not work but we will pretend to care.

If you can't understand what you read, I can't fix it.

If it worked the letters wouldn't be sent out. Not that the letters do anything. So, yeah, because no one cares including those who could do something about this, the Trump Administration, it works.

If it worked the letters wouldn't be sent out. Not that the letters do anything. So, yeah, because no one cares including those who could do something about this, the Trump Administration, it works.

The letters don't allow employers to say they didn't know there was a problem with their employee. If they get the letter and do nothing that's evidence that can be used to prosecute them. For 12 years the government took taxes paid under mismatches and said nothing.

The letters don't allow employers to say they didn't know there was a problem with their employee. If they get the letter and do nothing that's evidence that can be used to prosecute them. For 12 years the government took taxes paid under mismatches and said nothing.

Let me know when that happens. Lets not hold our breaths.

Forum List

Back