Just for argument sake, lets say that the economy was doing BADLY in 2017........

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Let's just say.......for argument sake........that the economy was doing BADLY in 2017.........

Would Trump be accepting the blame without blaming Obama???

Conversely, since the economy is doing rather well, would a better and more honest human being as president be admitting that he/she inherited a much improved economy and is riding on its coat-tails?

Let's just say.......for argument sake........that the economy was doing BADLY in 2017......... Would Trump be accepting the blame without blaming Obama??? Conversely, since the economy is doing rather well, would a better and more honest human being as president be admitting that he/she inherited a much improved economy and is riding on its coat-tails?
Maybe you can just hope for the best and celebrate the good news, regardless of who gets credit.

You know, like Americans used to.

• Banned
Maybe you can just hope for the best and celebrate the good news, regardless of who gets credit.

Well, you may be correct.......However, I simply hate for dumb voters to reward charlatans because his lies sound "better" to their ignorant, half brains.....Don't you?

Maybe you can just hope for the best and celebrate the good news, regardless of who gets credit. You know, like Americans used to.
Well, you may be correct.......However, I simply hate for dumb voters to reward charlatans because his lies sound "better" to their ignorant, half brains.....Don't you?
"Dumb voters" know quite well that both "sides" lie to them.

charlatans are people who teach constitutional law and then have blackberries smashed, hard drives bleach bitten, and 302's altered, to cover up evidence that might send you to jail

• Banned
Not one right winger has volunteered to address the O/P?
One wonders why........LOL

If that was true you wouldn’t support democrats

Let's just say.......for argument sake........that the economy was doing BADLY in 2017.........

Conversely, since the economy is doing rather well, would a better and more honest human being as president be admitting that he/she inherited a much improved economy and is riding on its coat-tails?
Why would he?

Obammy blamed Bush for 8 years and set the new precedent on whining

Btw trump probably would be blaming obama. Though I doubt it would be for 8 years like obama did with bush

Oh yeah, all that "Hope and Change" bull Obama fed you progs was real 'meat and potatoes"

Lol.

Is imagination what you lefties have finally regressed to ... :dunno:
You might as well pretend Failed Democrat Presidential Nominee Clinton won ... That way you could call President Trump the smartest woman on Earth.

digging for a foxhole to hide in cause trump is making this work again?

if it were bad it would fall on trump. period. but it's not.

keep dreaming up scenarios but it just doesn't matter - we're doing quite well and i honestly don't give a rats unholy ass who it pisses off. get over it.

I don't recall Reagan giving Carter any kudos for cutting capital gains taxes and ending the dems dogma that inflation could not be addressed if addressing it caused unemployment.

But the answer to your question is that the current potus gets the blame or credit. HW, whom I voted for often, raised taxes and endured a recession that cost him reelection, but he set in place the economy Slick ran upon.

It's the same thing for both sides. When Obama took over he blamed Bush and when it started to get better, like it had to do, he took credit. I don't blame anyone that is just the way it is. Politicians love to spin.

If it was doing badly, he probably wouldn't blame himself, but he's push harder for corrections and probably ask us to be patient.

Only a person completely ignorant of economics, the markets, and business would give 0bama credit for what happened.

It's the same thing for both sides. When Obama took over he blamed Bush and when it started to get better, like it had to do, he took credit. I don't blame anyone that is just the way it is. Politicians love to spin.

That fence post you must be sitting on most be hurting your brain.

The FIRST year of ANY administration CANNOT neglect the inheritance of the previous one.

Could Obama have improved the unemployment rate of GWB's last few months of 700,000 NEW claims per month???

Absolutely impossible.

Should Trump take credit for lowering the unemployment rate by .3% when Obama took it from plus 10% to 4.7%???

He absolutely did.....

See the difference?....Probably not.

That fence post you must be sitting on most be hurting your brain.

The FIRST year of ANY administration CANNOT neglect the inheritance of the previous one.

Could Obama have improved the unemployment rate of GWB's last few months of 700,000 NEW claims per month???

Absolutely impossible.

Should Trump take credit for lowering the unemployment rate by .3% when Obama took it from plus 10% to 4.7%???

He absolutely did.....

See the difference?....Probably not.
I MUST HATE TRUMP.....I MUST HATE TRUMP....

Forum List

Back