Just curious...Are genetic males transgendering to females doing so for more sexual access?

But that doesn't address the reality of the actual situation. We ARE placing more women at risk for sexual assault by locking male sexual criminals in cells with them SOLELY because the male criminal CLAIMS he's now a woman. If you don't see that as a problem, I can't help you.
They are placed at risk by the lack of concern over prisoner safety which manifests in all types of abuse.

They are placed at risk by the lack of concern over prisoner safety which manifests in all types of abuse.
Which placing women in cells with male sexual criminals invites, and is easily fixed, just don't put them in there. Thus far, I have not heard you say you oppose placing male sexual criminals in cells with female prisoners. Do you oppose doing it or not?

I think there are 2 primary groups of trannies for reasons they want to become a freakazoid.

Group 1. Younger people. And they are divided into 2 sub categories.

Group 1 part A. They do it because they are young and stupid, weak willed and soft. They grew up in the social media phase where attention on social media is all that matters. Their world revolves around online. But they have nothing to offer to get the attention they desperately crave so they jump on with group is getting the most praise and attention. So they spend all their time with trannies online and believe themselves to be one because they need attention.

Group 1 part B. Younger people perverted into becoming trannies by adults. Used to we would smack a kid in the head and tell them grow up or that something is just a phase. Now we have companies, adults, parents and politicians praising and encouraging tranny kids by telling them how amazing and special they are. Now our society teaches them they are trannies and it's who they really are because kids are stupid and don't know anything about the real world. Hell most 25 year olds don't know anything about reality anymore, they are as mature as a 11 year old was 40 years ago.

Then you have group 2.

Group 2 is the older people. The perverts and weirdos that have indulged their sexual desires so much the only way they can get a thrill is by pretending to be a woman. They do it for a sexual kick and the entire thing is sexually based and they do it for attention. They are hedonistic deviants basically that get off on being a woman.

There are others sure but that is 90% of the trannies. There is a reason why there are fewer trannies in their 30s and 40s. Because they weren't totally enveloped in the social craze as kids and have families, jobs, mortgages and responsibility so most aren't trannies in that age range. But mostly because they were raised by parents old enough to come from a time when that kind of nonsense wasn't tolerated.
You pull that opinion out of your ass.

Do you KNOW any trans folks?

I do and none of that applies to any of them

Forum List

Back