Just Another Reason I don't Like Large Churches...

So much of what is called "Christianity" these days has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus, who apparently has left the building. I notice that boobs like graham and pastor HairGel have hit the airways heavily in the last couple of weeks. Of course, they don't have any history of actually doing anything except whine about women and LGBTs. It's all about money and power.

I notice that since the plague hit, the brainless Leftists like you have really got their Christian hate on.
The people I am criticizing are not Christians. They are the graham/jeffress/perkins-type cheap primitive garbage cults who try to piggyback on the Christian faith. You always speak generically about "Christians" without referring to a specific group, so I suppose that you listen when the Pope, the Archbishop of Cantorbury, or the Orthodox Patriarchs speak.

You are not the judge of who is, and is not Christians.

You play God when you do this, which is a real serious sin. Not that you care.

These people are not Christians. They are cheap phonies. Not that you care. You'd follow anybody. Incidentally, your loverboys decide who is Christian all of the time. Didn't trashy little frankie tell Mayor Pete that he could not be a Christian and be gay? Like little frankie knows? You are just a culthead.

Taking it in the caboose is a sin according to the bible. Almighty God put Adam and Eve into the garden, not Adam and Steve. Petey and his bum buddy are supposed to be repenting of their sin, not demanding that people affirm it, according to the Catholic Church as well as a lot of other denomination. But this is America, he can be a member of the Radical Episcopalianites , where they glorify Sodomy instead of condemn it. And he is, BTW

Episcopalians are Christians who don't happen to agree with your sect. They are no more radical than southern baptists and don't spend their lives trying to interfere with other people. This "repent of homosexuality" thing belongs to protestant radicals. graham had no business going after somebody who is not a member of his sect. In doing so, he showed the world what a jerk he is.

The "repent of homosexuality" thing belongs to God, and the Bible, where you can read where God said it
Nonsense. This is something for you fundies. It doesn't apply across the board and certainly doesn't come from any Supreme Being. The bible is made up of ancient tribal texts by various, mostly unknown authors, and contains a lot of stuff that modern people just don't do anymore. People can advance in thought over the centuries. Thinking doesn't stop.

Love for neighbor is just as good as it was back then. (Leviticus 19:18) And this is one reason we should shelter in place.

On the off topic tangent - we know the writers of Bible books - but Jehovah is the author. It is true that we are under a better new covenant by means of the Messiah/Christ - e.g. for us to love even our enemies - Matthew 5:44. We have found practicing what the Bible teaches is much better than contradictory worldly thinking and practices.

You actually think the current moral breakdown is an advance in thought or actions? See 2 Timothy 3:1-5.

The two greatest commandments in the Bible according to Jesus involve love (Matthew 22:37-40). Love is NOT out of date. And love is a primary reason we should shelter in place right now.

Saul and timothy were only men. The Supreme Being did not write the bible. There is no evidence of this whatsoever.

TImothy didn't write the book with his name attached, 1 and 2 Timothy are epistles from Paul to Timothy, he was the recipient, not the author.

But in any event, the Bible was inspired by Almighty God. Matthew, Luke, Paul, etc wrote it down, but under the inspiration of God.

Religion is the biggest hoax perpetrated on the people of earth.

Without the Science of Theology, how would you teach people about Almighty God and His plan for our lives?

Science is the study of the natural world. Religion is a faith belief of the supernatural.

Theology is generally considered to be a Science, indeed its called the Prince of Sciences by noted theologian Tom Aquinas. Almighty God created the natural world, so theology is natural as well.

So much of what is called "Christianity" these days has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus, who apparently has left the building. I notice that boobs like graham and pastor HairGel have hit the airways heavily in the last couple of weeks. Of course, they don't have any history of actually doing anything except whine about women and LGBTs. It's all about money and power.

I notice that since the plague hit, the brainless Leftists like you have really got their Christian hate on.
The people I am criticizing are not Christians. They are the graham/jeffress/perkins-type cheap primitive garbage cults who try to piggyback on the Christian faith. You always speak generically about "Christians" without referring to a specific group, so I suppose that you listen when the Pope, the Archbishop of Cantorbury, or the Orthodox Patriarchs speak.

These people are not Christians. They are cheap phonies. Not that you care. You'd follow anybody. Incidentally, your loverboys decide who is Christian all of the time. Didn't trashy little frankie tell Mayor Pete that he could not be a Christian and be gay? Like little frankie knows? You are just a culthead.

Taking it in the caboose is a sin according to the bible. Almighty God put Adam and Eve into the garden, not Adam and Steve. Petey and his bum buddy are supposed to be repenting of their sin, not demanding that people affirm it, according to the Catholic Church as well as a lot of other denomination. But this is America, he can be a member of the Radical Episcopalianites , where they glorify Sodomy instead of condemn it. And he is, BTW

Episcopalians are Christians who don't happen to agree with your sect. They are no more radical than southern baptists and don't spend their lives trying to interfere with other people. This "repent of homosexuality" thing belongs to protestant radicals. graham had no business going after somebody who is not a member of his sect. In doing so, he showed the world what a jerk he is.

The "repent of homosexuality" thing belongs to God, and the Bible, where you can read where God said it
Nonsense. This is something for you fundies. It doesn't apply across the board and certainly doesn't come from any Supreme Being. The bible is made up of ancient tribal texts by various, mostly unknown authors, and contains a lot of stuff that modern people just don't do anymore. People can advance in thought over the centuries. Thinking doesn't stop.

Love for neighbor is just as good as it was back then. (Leviticus 19:18) And this is one reason we should shelter in place.

On the off topic tangent - we know the writers of Bible books - but Jehovah is the author. It is true that we are under a better new covenant by means of the Messiah/Christ - e.g. for us to love even our enemies - Matthew 5:44. We have found practicing what the Bible teaches is much better than contradictory worldly thinking and practices.

You actually think the current moral breakdown is an advance in thought or actions? See 2 Timothy 3:1-5.

The two greatest commandments in the Bible according to Jesus involve love (Matthew 22:37-40). Love is NOT out of date. And love is a primary reason we should shelter in place right now.

Saul and timothy were only men. The Supreme Being did not write the bible. There is no evidence of this whatsoever.

TImothy didn't write the book with his name attached, 1 and 2 Timothy are epistles from Paul to Timothy, he was the recipient, not the author.

But in any event, the Bible was inspired by Almighty God. Matthew, Luke, Paul, etc wrote it down, but under the inspiration of God.

Without the Science of Theology, how would you teach people about Almighty God and His plan for our lives?

Science is the study of the natural world. Religion is a faith belief of the supernatural.

Theology is generally considered to be a Science, indeed its called the Prince of Sciences by noted theologian Tom Aquinas. Almighty God created the natural world, so theology is natural as well.

Believing in fairy tales IS NOT a science.

Scumbags like this that are all about making money in the name of religion. Just the same as mega-church pastor Joel Osteen when he wouldn't help Houston flood victims until he got shamed in the national media, so many pastors only care about MONEY, and invoke God's name to make it.

"Creflo Dollar Sets Up Cash App Account To Collect Tithes During Coronavirus Quarantine"

I agree...I don't like Mega-Churches either.

I remember as a kid listening to Freddy Price...he told folks what they wanted to hear...that God wanted every Christian to drive a rolls royce. Nothing could be more unscriptural. But Freddy drove a rolls royce...

Of course Aquinas would call it a science or he would have put himself out of business. Theology, as has been said, is not a "science." It actually consists only of opinion. You can accept Aquinas's, Swaggart's, or your Aunt Minnie's opinion. There is no method of verification. The airwaves are full of people claiming that "God said," but there is no way of knowing.

Moreover, I've never heard of anyone accepting wholesale the theories of "scholars" and "religious leaders" of a different faith than their's.

Of course Aquinas would call it a science or he would have put himself out of business. Theology, as has been said, is not a "science." It actually consists only of opinion. You can accept Aquinas's, Swaggart's, or your Aunt Minnie's opinion. There is no method of verification. The airwaves are full of people claiming that "God said," but there is no way of knowing.

Moreover, I've never heard of anyone accepting wholesale the theories of "scholars" and "religious leaders" of a different faith than their's.

Actually, there is verification. Theologians traditionally cite scriptures to back their scientific theories. Sure, sometimes they are proven wrong, but their record is at least as tremendous as so-called climate scientists who have failed again and again in their apocalyptic predictions. Or the predictions of pandemic experts that initially indicated in excess of 2 million deaths and is now down to 60,000

Actually, there is verification. Theologians traditionally cite scriptures to back their scientific theories. Sure, sometimes they are proven wrong, but their record is at least as tremendous as so-called climate scientists who have failed again and again in their apocalyptic predictions. Or the predictions of pandemic experts that initially indicated in excess of 2 million deaths and is now down to 60,000

Theologians traditionally cite scriptures to back their scientific theories.

A used car salesman telling you the car is good.......

Forum List

Back