Just a Reminder: The ONLY judge who received death threats so alarming that it resulted in arrest and imprisonment is Judge Eileen Cannon

I admire your persistence in not letting your reading comprehension challenges slow you down. But no, that is not even close to what I am saying.
I am saying that her conduct and her decisions need to be based upon the law and befitting of a judge in her position.
So far it hasn't been. She's conducted herself like a bumbling, incompetent Trump lackey.

Actually, no.
Keep in mind that none of the charges in any of the cases survive an appellate court.

What did he say? Please show me what he said, not some link talking about what he said without showing us what he said
What you are saying here is that you can't READ shit to gather information but you still want to argue points (that you really don't know jack-shit about) as if you are an informed person.
Tough luck MAGAt Trumptard.
The way you LEARN stuff is usually through reading. No way around it.

What you are saying here is that you can't READ shit to gather information but you still want to argue points (that you really don't know jack-shit about) as if you are an informed person.

Do you think that there are quotes from President Trump in that story to read?

I’m just asking for these threats from trump

What did he say? You keep posting links but offer no statements of threads from trump
Trump would be proud of you. He loves mindless cult members that will defend him no matter the truth. Your purpose in life is worship Trump and deny any negatives about him. You are a 5 star Trump minion. What will you come back this time. I know you will. You cannot handle the truth. But a good lemming you are.

Trump would be proud of you. He loves mindless cult members that will defend him no matter the truth. Your purpose in life is worship Trump and deny any negatives about him. You are a 5 star Trump minion. What will you come back this time. I know you will. You cannot handle the truth. But a good lemming you are.

Rude and offensive comments aren’t threats

Why can’t you actually support your claim that he made threats?

Maybe you don't understand what is being asked.

I admire your persistence in not letting your reading comprehension challenges slow you down. But no, that is not even close to what I am saying.
I am saying that her conduct and her decisions need to be based upon the law and befitting of a judge in her position.
So far it hasn't been. She's conducted herself like a bumbling, incompetent Trump lackey.
cause you know the law.

I’m just asking for these threats from trump
You don't think that posting personal information about judges, their family members, jurors, attorneys, D.A.'s and any other of Trump's perceived "enemies" in these cases online is a threat?
I'll tell you what then. Why don't you go ahead and post your own personal info right here on this forum.
Address
Phone number
Place of employment
Names of family members
No?
Why not?

You don't think that posting personal information about judges, their family members, jurors, attorneys, D.A.'s and any other of Trump's perceived "enemies" in these cases online is a threat?
I'll tell you what then. Why don't you go ahead and post your own personal info right here on this forum.
Address
Phone number
Place of employment
Names of family members
No?
Why not?
like they did with Kavanaugh and other supreme court judges? Rand Paul? those are ok, right?

Address
Phone number
Place of employment
Names of family members
No?
Why not?
What personal info did he post?

like they did with Kavanaugh and other supreme court judges? Rand Paul? those are ok, right?
Try to stay on topic here. We are talking about "what threats has Trump made" since there are apparently dumbfucks on here who don't even know.

Forum List

Back