What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a little tip....

Dan

Reaction score
If you plan on going to a party and taking many, many, many shots, don't eat shrimp scampi before you go, because you will not like how it tastes or smells coming back up. That is all.:alco:

Said1

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you plan on going to a party and taking many, many, many shots, don't eat shrimp scampi before you go, because you will not like how it tastes or smells coming back up. That is all.:alco:

:cheers2:

Milk based alcoholic beverages don't come up so great either. :(

OP
Dan

Dan

Reaction score
Milk based alcoholic beverages don't come up so great either.

I can imagine. I've had very few milk-based alcoholic drinks in my day. On my senior class trip to Disney World, I had a mudslide at some restaurant in Epcot Center, but that's mainly because I was so paranoid of using a fake ID, I figured I'd better order something not too strong. And when I graduated high school, I had a friend who was really big into The Big Lebowski, so he was drinking white russians a lot, and I had one with him. That's about it, I believe.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The one I'll never forget, is throwing up on Ripple wine,(of course that was a few moons ago) and it came out my nose also......:eek:

:D

Jackass

Reaction score
Never Never Never feast on potato chips and milk after drinking!!! YIKES!!! Took about a week for the smell to go away!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List