Just a little tip....

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
If you plan on going to a party and taking many, many, many shots, don't eat shrimp scampi before you go, because you will not like how it tastes or smells coming back up. That is all.:alco:

If you plan on going to a party and taking many, many, many shots, don't eat shrimp scampi before you go, because you will not like how it tastes or smells coming back up. That is all.:alco:

:cheers2:

Milk based alcoholic beverages don't come up so great either. :(

Milk based alcoholic beverages don't come up so great either.

I can imagine. I've had very few milk-based alcoholic drinks in my day. On my senior class trip to Disney World, I had a mudslide at some restaurant in Epcot Center, but that's mainly because I was so paranoid of using a fake ID, I figured I'd better order something not too strong. And when I graduated high school, I had a friend who was really big into The Big Lebowski, so he was drinking white russians a lot, and I had one with him. That's about it, I believe.

The one I'll never forget, is throwing up on Ripple wine,(of course that was a few moons ago) and it came out my nose also......:eek:

:D

Never Never Never feast on potato chips and milk after drinking!!! YIKES!!! Took about a week for the smell to go away!

Forum List

Back