Just 2 Republicans voted to approve Jan 6th Committee1

The people who are keeping this alive and using inflammatory rhetoric may someday get their insurrection. Only a low-info, paste-eating fool believes that the entire conservative-leaning population is simply going to shut up, sit down, and pay up.
This sick fantasy of the Marxists in DC that they can actually begin rounding up dissidents and imprisoning them, will lead to very serious violence in America. I guess the true believers think that will be justified, at least until they realize they'll be affected as seriously as their political enemies.
"serious violence in America"? Is this your wet dream, or your belief that LE will set aside the oath of office they all have taken to defend all enemies, foreign and domestic?

Don't try to fool anyone but the biddable fools who continue to support dumb donald; those who stormed the Capitol Building were not protesters, they were domestic enemies, clearly seditionists and traitors who supported the BIG LIE, the biggest BIG LIE stated over and over by the former president that his job was stolen. Don't fool yourself, trump is culpable for what happened on Jan 6th last.

The big lie? You mean when people like you heard the president say, "not w.s." and told the nation that he said, "w.s."?

That big lie?
Hahaha. You don’t know what the “big lie” is?! Wow you are out of touch

I know what you people are pretending it the Big Lie. But I also know which lie(s) are really the big ones, tearing this nation apart.
You think you know. Left that part out of your statement and it is need to be accurate

The people who are keeping this alive and using inflammatory rhetoric may someday get their insurrection. Only a low-info, paste-eating fool believes that the entire conservative-leaning population is simply going to shut up, sit down, and pay up.
This sick fantasy of the Marxists in DC that they can actually begin rounding up dissidents and imprisoning them, will lead to very serious violence in America. I guess the true believers think that will be justified, at least until they realize they'll be affected as seriously as their political enemies.
"serious violence in America"? Is this your wet dream, or your belief that LE will set aside the oath of office they all have taken to defend all enemies, foreign and domestic?

Don't try to fool anyone but the biddable fools who continue to support dumb donald; those who stormed the Capitol Building were not protesters, they were domestic enemies, clearly seditionists and traitors who supported the BIG LIE, the biggest BIG LIE stated over and over by the former president that his job was stolen. Don't fool yourself, trump is culpable for what happened on Jan 6th last.

The big lie? You mean when people like you heard the president say, "not w.s." and told the nation that he said, "w.s."?

That big lie?
Hahaha. You don’t know what the “big lie” is?! Wow you are out of touch

I know what you people are pretending it the Big Lie. But I also know which lie(s) are really the big ones, tearing this nation apart.
The Big Lie still is a thing with knuckle dragging maga fuckups.

Nope. It's the idea that w.s. is a real political force in this country. It lets people like you, rile up panic and fear and hate against people like me.

Everyone knows that you fuckers just want a fishing expedition to find shit to lie about.

I mean seriously you fuckers can watch the President say "not w.s." and insist you heard him say, "w.s.".

SO, you are all either completely soulless and shameless lying whores, or bat shit crazy fuckers.

Either way, FUCK NO.
That’s exactly what they want… A Fishing expedition. That would be great. Hopefully they dig up some incite about what happened. That’s the point. Why don’t you want that?

Because I don't trust them to be truthful about what they find.

Indeed, I trust them to lie.

These after all, are the people that listened to the President say, "not w.s." and to this day, insist he said, "w.s.".

THey are filthy liars. They will lie. It is what they do. It is all they do. They won't stop. EVER.
They don’t need to be truthful. They need to do interviews and present evidence so that we can decide what we want to believe.

THey interviewed people in Salem. They produced "evidence" in Salem.

Witchhunts are bad ideas. Even if they don't end in a literal witch burning, the abuse of power and the injustice are bad ideas, and bad for society.

That you need this explained, reveals a lot about you.

That you will disagree, reveals even more.
Dang, I guess I revealed myself then. Cats out of the bag. Now what?!

Hopefully at some point, you will realize that supporting a witchhunt means that you are a bad person and you will start thinking about how to change that.

That big lie?
Hahaha. You don’t know what the “big lie” is?! Wow you are out of touch,
You think you know. Left that part out of your statement and it is need to be accurate

No. When people like you hear the president say, "not w.s." and tell and convince the nation as a whole that he said, "w.s."

It's pretty clear what the big lie is.

The Republican Party is the party of Trump, and no longer a party supporting Truth and Justice; the majority of the Republican Caucus in the H. or Rep. is anathema to seeking the truth and justice. Not only is the Republican Party opposed to democracy in America, it is also opposed to represent the majority of the citizens of the United States who believe in the law, justice and equal rights for all of us.

Whether fear of trump, or the alienation of We the People, or both, strongly suggest the vast majority in the Republican caucus in the both chambers are doing nothing but oppose efforts to determine the cause of the insurrection of Jan 6th. Some even claim no insurrection occurred, and a few might have facilitated the vandalism and violence seen on live television for millions of us.

A few in both chambers have the guts and values of the principles left to us by supporting and defending the mission and vision statements of the Preamble, and the words in the first paragraphs of the Declaration of Independence.

The Republican Leadership has violated their duty to support and defend our nation from all enemies, foreign or domestic; McConnell and McCarty have lied, and abused their power and the rules in both chambers to vote no to deny We the People to understand and approve the bill on the Jan 6th Select Committee. A vote yes is to risk being challenged in the primaries, and these cowards have put their job before our country and the American Citizens.

Don't be surprised if this thread is moved to another forum.

Kin zinger and Cheney are extreme patriots....

Of Israel.

We are going to AUDIT the 1/6ers for homosexuality, and that is when you will experience gaystapo hate hoax FAIL....

Everyone knows that you fuckers just want a fishing expedition to find shit to lie about.

I mean seriously you fuckers can watch the President say "not w.s." and insist you heard him say, "w.s.".

SO, you are all either completely soulless and shameless lying whores, or bat shit crazy fuckers.

Either way, FUCK NO.
That’s exactly what they want… A Fishing expedition. That would be great. Hopefully they dig up some incite about what happened. That’s the point. Why don’t you want that?

These after all, are the people that listened to the President say, "not w.s." and to this day, insist he said, "w.s.".

THey are filthy liars. They will lie. It is what they do. It is all they do. They won't stop. EVER.
They don’t need to be truthful. They need to do interviews and present evidence so that we can decide what we want to believe.

Witchhunts are bad ideas. Even if they don't end in a literal witch burning, the abuse of power and the injustice are bad ideas, and bad for society.

Hopefully at some point, you will realize that supporting a witchhunt means that you are a bad person and you will start thinking about how to change that.
I love witches.

That big lie?
Hahaha. You don’t know what the “big lie” is?! Wow you are out of touch,

No. When people like you hear the president say, "not w.s." and tell and convince the nation as a whole that he said, "w.s."

It's pretty clear what the big lie is.
When did I say that?! Can you quote me?

The Republican Party is the party of Trump, and no longer a party supporting Truth and Justice; the majority of the Republican Caucus in the H. or Rep. is anathema to seeking the truth and justice. Not only is the Republican Party opposed to democracy in America, it is also opposed to represent the majority of the citizens of the United States who believe in the law, justice and equal rights for all of us.

Whether fear of trump, or the alienation of We the People, or both, strongly suggest the vast majority in the Republican caucus in the both chambers are doing nothing but oppose efforts to determine the cause of the insurrection of Jan 6th. Some even claim no insurrection occurred, and a few might have facilitated the vandalism and violence seen on live television for millions of us.

A few in both chambers have the guts and values of the principles left to us by supporting and defending the mission and vision statements of the Preamble, and the words in the first paragraphs of the Declaration of Independence.

The Republican Leadership has violated their duty to support and defend our nation from all enemies, foreign or domestic; McConnell and McCarty have lied, and abused their power and the rules in both chambers to vote no to deny We the People to understand and approve the bill on the Jan 6th Select Committee. A vote yes is to risk being challenged in the primaries, and these cowards have put their job before our country and the American Citizens.

Cry more. Maybe howl at the sky?

Either way, FUCK NO.

I love witches.

Ask one, how she feels about witchunts and if you should support them, you know, since they conduct interviews and produce evidence.

Rye C sez: "Don't be surprised if this thread is moved to another forum."

Don't worry, doll. We don't have a forum entitled "False Naratives" in the Flame Zone yet. Maybe we should. <giggle>

But these USMB Republican ass clowns would have us believe that it was ANTIFA and/or #BlackLivesMatter that perpetuated the attack on the nation's Capitol.
Oh shove it. You are a product of CNN, MSNBC and the lamestream media as well as Facebook, Twitter, Google and the so-called fact checkers. Do some real research before posting your lame shit....

"A new 17-second video that appears to be footage of a CCTV recording with a woman's voice over has been making the rounds, showing the first people who illegally stepped into Capitol Hill during the January 6 attacks. The short clip showed how the first handful of people who broke into the Capitol were all dressed in black and were wearing combat gear, which reports claim were Antifa or BLM because Trump supporters would not wear black clothing from head to toe."

"According to WND, the video posted to the Gateway Pundit showed people dressed in black breaking and jumping through a window in the Capitol. One of them was carrying a bat and appeared to be part of an organized group such as Antifa or BLM. The female narrator of the video recounted "the first group of assailants as they break into the building" and points out how one of them was "wearing full tactical body armor." The CCTV footage indicates it was captured on "Wednesday, January 06, 2021" at about 2:13 p.m."

"John Sullivan, the Antifa and BLM activist who stormed the Capitol on January 6 while disguised in Trump 2020 gear and captured video of the Capitol Police shooting of Ashli Babbitt has had $90,000 – ostensibly the funds he was paid by mainstream media outlets for his viral footage from the day – seized by the federal government."

They are definitely afraid.....hiding something.

But these USMB Republican ass clowns would have us believe that it was ANTIFA and/or #BlackLivesMatter that perpetuated the attack on the nation's Capitol.
Oh shove it. You are a product of CNN, MSNBC and the lamestream media as well as Facebook, Twitter, Google and the so-called fact checkers. Do some real research before posting your lame shit....

"A new 17-second video that appears to be footage of a CCTV recording with a woman's voice over has been making the rounds, showing the first people who illegally stepped into Capitol Hill during the January 6 attacks. The short clip showed how the first handful of people who broke into the Capitol were all dressed in black and were wearing combat gear, which reports claim were Antifa or BLM because Trump supporters would not wear black clothing from head to toe."

"According to WND, the video posted to the Gateway Pundit showed people dressed in black breaking and jumping through a window in the Capitol. One of them was carrying a bat and appeared to be part of an organized group such as Antifa or BLM. The female narrator of the video recounted "the first group of assailants as they break into the building" and points out how one of them was "wearing full tactical body armor." The CCTV footage indicates it was captured on "Wednesday, January 06, 2021" at about 2:13 p.m."

"John Sullivan, the Antifa and BLM activist who stormed the Capitol on January 6 while disguised in Trump 2020 gear and captured video of the Capitol Police shooting of Ashli Babbitt has had $90,000 – ostensibly the funds he was paid by mainstream media outlets for his viral footage from the day – seized by the federal government."

They are afraid the truth.

You are a fool. Literally, one of USMB's biggest idiots.

With every post you prove it more and more.

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #QLASSIC

You are a fool. Literally, one of USMB's biggest idiots.

With every post you prove it more and more.

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #QLASSIC
No, I PROVED to you I was correct and provided a link. You are one of USMB biggest idiot Marxist tools because you believe what your Marxist minders tell you and then spew that swill all over this Forum with reckless abandon.

Either way, FUCK NO.

I love witches.

Ask one, how she feels about witchunts and if you should support them, you know, since they conduct interviews and produce evidence.
I imagine they are against witch hunts as they should be!

Cry more. Maybe howl at the sky?
Idiot-gram ^^^; variety an admitted drunk and a double issue of Idiot-gram.

Rye C sez: "Don't be surprised if this thread is moved to another forum."

Don't worry, doll. We don't have a forum entitled "False Naratives" in the Flame Zone yet. Maybe we should. <giggle>
If so all of your comments would be flagged as echoes of false narratives.

Forum List

Back