Jussie Smollet Proves TDS Is Forever

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Jussie Smollett maintains his innocence in rare, new interview
STICKING TO HIS STORY
Jussie Smollett maintains his innocence in rare, new interview

...despite the guys who beat him up already having exposed Smollett paid them to do so...

Smollett claimed that one of his attackers was WHITE and wore a 'MAGA' hat. No white man wearing a MAGA hat attacked Smollett:

"Brothers Abel and Ola Osundario told the police that the actor had paid them $3,500 to jump him on a Chicago street in an effort to raise his profile because he was unhappy with his role on “Empire.”

“What happened in these last two years, it has humbled me in a way that nobody could possibly understand"

Yeah, getting busted in front of the whole world for faking your own faux racially and homophobic motivated attack will do that....

:p

The fact that he is still clinging to his version of reality while denying reality makes him a die-hard, Trump-hating 'snowflake'.

I give him the same advice I have given to Hillary repeatedly, advice she unfortunately refuses to accept: Just shut up and go away....

Wow..... that's a special kind of soulless evil the boy is enamored with. I don't understand it, but I admire his undying dedication to it.

Fuck him.... and the dick he rode in on.

smollett is being over charged for a crime he wouldn't go to jail for anyway.
they shoulda under charged him and he would have copped a plea deal.

How come none of the resident leftists will condemn this piece of shit for staging a fake hate crime?

DOESN'T IT DEMEAN ACTUAL HATE CRIMES??

You lefties should DESPISE this fuck for marginalizing real hate crimes.......

....OR IS IT THAT YOU DUPLICITOUS FUCKS ARE ACTUAL RACISTS?

Last edited:
How come of the resident leftists will condemn this piece of shit for staging a fake hate crime?

DOESN'T IT DEMEAN ACTUAL HATE CRIMES??

You lefties should DESPISE this fuck for marginalizing real hate crimes.......

....OR IS IT THAT YOU DUPLICITOUS FUCKS ARE ACTUAL RACISTS?
The same reason that they've thrown every sexual assault victim of democrats overboeard...They really don't give a fuck, unless there's some political hay to be made.

Forum List

Back