Jussie Smollet Indicted on 6 counts of disorderly conduct

No, I don't think an actor most of us never heard of before the attack was as big a danger to race relations as a president who openly encouraged hate against blacks, (calling for the execution of innocent black men, saying the first black president wasn't born here), Asians (calling Covid "China Virus" and "Kung Flu"), Hispanics and Muslims.
Most hate crimes are committed by people we never heard of

If smollett were not so stupid and getting caught, libs like you would still be roasting white trump supporters for that vile attack on a poor little black homosexual

Last edited:
Most hate crimes are committed by people we never heard of

If smollett were not so stupid and getting caught, libs like you would still be roasting white trump supporters for that vile attack on a poor little black homosexual

As I said, I had doubts about the story from the very begining, and so did a lot of people.

The ONLY reason it got any traction was because Trump has Made America Hate Again.

No, prison should be for people who are truly dangerous...

We only have a finite number of prison cells... Do you really let Barabas go to crucify Jesus?

Putting Smollet in a prison cell means letting a rapist or a murderer out early, I think I'll take a pass.
Jesus? Smollett is Jesus now? You're sick.

As I said, I had doubts about the story from the very begining, and so did a lot of people.

The ONLY reason it got any traction was because Trump has Made America Hate Again.
Yeah, right

If you say so

Jesus? Smollett is Jesus now? You're sick.

Well, we know that Smollett actually existed.. Jesus, not so much.

So let's review, shall we? Jesus actually DID break the laws of his time. He claimed to be the Messiah, which was a violation of Roman and Jewish Law.

1639653472818.png

As a more practical matter- Barabas was a murderer. (At least to some traditions). So Pilate gave the crowd a choice. Release the hated Barabbas or release the peaceful Jesus.... and they released Barabbas.

Of course, none of this actually happened. The story is more an allegory that Jesus died for our sins, and Barabbas was spared because Jesus took his place on the cross.

Now to my point about Fox, which went over your head. Fox only has a finite number of lawyers to file a finite number of cases. Spending resources to go after Smollett for a prank meant that she would have to divert resources from going after other criminals who were probably more deserving.

or that he got on Good Morning America, and other demafascist propgandist made it a big story

Folks like Harris, Xiden, etc pushed the big lie....dembot cultist like you ate it up....

that's why it got traction....because your cult wanted to believe it, because your cult pushes lies, hate and division.

You were an easy pawn.

or that he got on Good Morning America, and other demafascist propgandist made it a big story

Folks like Harris, Xiden, etc pushed the big lie....dembot cultist like you ate it up....

that's why it got traction....because your cult wanted to believe it, because your cult pushes lies, hate and division.

The story fell apart in a week and it was never that big of a deal. You guys make it sound like it was a national crusade when it was a few politicians and media types who said, "that was terrible" when they heard the story before it was debunked.

Sadly, with a 20% increase in hate crimes under Trump, it was very easy to believe if you didn't know anything about Chicago.

The story fell apart in a week and it was never that big of a deal. You guys make it sound like it was a national crusade when it was a few politicians and media types who said, "that was terrible" when they heard the story before it was debunked.

Sadly, with a 20% increase in hate crimes under Trump, it was very easy to believe if you didn't know anything about Chicago.
To most reasonable folks we knew it fell apart in a week....but that didn't keep the felon and the demafacist from pushing it for quite some time. Obama even jumped in to help him

A man gets some friends to beat him up so he can create a story showing how racist and homophobic white people are.
And what does morons like Joe do?
Blame it on Trump and white people anyway.

Hilarious

A man gets some friends to beat him up so he can create a story showing how racist and homophobic white people are.

Hilarious
he's a dembot....he eats the cult lies up faster then a fat kid eats cake.

To most reasonable folks we knew it fell apart in a week....but that didn't keep the felon and the demafacist from pushing it for quite some time. Obama even jumped in to help him

Cool Story Bro... except no one was still repeating it after a week. You guys make it sound like there was a big deal made about it when there really wasn't. A couple of politicians said, "That's sad"... and you think this was a movement.

Well, um, yeah, when you have Trump promoting racism and homophobia, this becomes very plausible.

If Jussie said he was abducted by aliens or molested by unicorns, that just wouldn't have been credible.

Homophobic racists in MAGA hats? Those actually exist.

Cool Story Bro... except no one was still repeating it after a week. You guys make it sound like there was a big deal made about it when there really wasn't. A couple of politicians said, "That's sad"... and you think this was a movement.

Well, um, yeah, when you have Trump promoting racism and homophobia, this becomes very plausible.

If Jussie said he was abducted by aliens or molested by unicorns, that just wouldn't have been credible.

Yeah Trump promoted racism by saying, unequivocally, in front of cameras, 9 times that he 100% is against white supremacy.
Unlike many fake wannabe anti-racist, Trump has a history of avoiding known racist and pointing them out.
In 1991, on Larry King - Trump said this about Duke getting the number of votes he did - "“I hate seeing what it represents, but I guess it just shows there’s a lot of hostility in this country."
King then asked Trump would he join the now defunct Reform Party - he said "“Well, you’ve got David Duke — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party., The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. [Patrick] Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. [Lenora] Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep"

Trump has a looong line of such quotes dating back to the 1980s. Of course you and other sheep just like you, have no idea. Because the media not only ignored the numerous examples over years of such sayings... they just kept saying over and over "he will not denounce white supremacy"... despite he did exactly that - 9 times as President.

Yeah Trump promoted racism by saying, unequivocally, in front of cameras, 9 times that he 100% is against white supremacy.
Unlike many fake wannabe anti-racist, Trump has a history of avoiding known racist and pointing them out.
In 1991, on Larry King - Trump said this about Duke getting the number of votes he did - "“I hate seeing what it represents, but I guess it just shows there’s a lot of hostility in this country."
King then asked Trump would he join the now defunct Reform Party - he said "“Well, you’ve got David Duke — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party., The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. [Patrick] Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. [Lenora] Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep"

That's nice.

Except in 2016, he fully embraced Pat Buchanan and his Nativist racism, he pretended he had no idea who David Duke was....

So this doesn't sound like Trump so much denouncing racism as it does his realizing the Reform Party was a spent force.

Since then, he's fully embraced the racism of Duke and Buchanan, because he realized that white grievance politics sells.

Trump has a looong line of such quotes dating back to the 1980s. Of course you and other sheep just like you, have no idea. Because the media not only ignored the numerous examples over years of such sayings... they just kept saying over and over "he will not denounce white supremacy"... despite he did exactly that - 9 times as President.

We aren't talking about what he said in the 1980's.... We could also talk about how he called for the execution of the Central Park Five, or how he repeated racist birther rumors or how he called the Klan Protesters in Charlottesville "Very Fine People".

So if you want me to parse how much of Trump racism is real and how much of it is to get his unwashed base he'd never invite to his country club to support him, nope, not going to piss up that rope. I kind of don't care about his motivations for the racism he has supported and encouraged in the last five years.

That's nice.

Except in 2016, he fully embraced Pat Buchanan and his Nativist racism, he pretended he had no idea who David Duke was....

So this doesn't sound like Trump so much denouncing racism as it does his realizing the Reform Party was a spent force.

Since then, he's fully embraced the racism of Duke and Buchanan, because he realized that white grievance politics sells.
Yeah... again... you disregard dozens of absolute and clear quotes he has said on camera that you don't want to know, only to fully embrace a few short quips that his haters jumped on. Most out of context, and most putting words in his mouth.
It is simply true... Joe Biden has said more racist remarks, and surrounded himself with more KNOWN racist than Trump - it isn't even close.
And, of course, you ignore all of it.

Yeah... again... you disregard dozens of absolute and clear quotes he has said on camera that you don't want to know, only to fully embrace a few short quips that his haters jumped on. Most out of context, and most putting words in his mouth.

As they used to say in the army, One Oh Shit erases a hundred attaboys. Trump has far more "oh Shits" than "attaboys".

It is simply true... Joe Biden has said more racist remarks, and surrounded himself with more KNOWN racist than Trump - it isn't even close.

Yeah, sure, whatever... He said Negro back in the 1970s when that was still the common term.. whatever.

Ignore 40 years of promoting civil rights legislation or making a black woman his vice president.

As they used to say in the army, One Oh Shit erases a hundred attaboys. Trump has far more "oh Shits" than "attaboys".

Yeah, sure, whatever... He said Negro back in the 1970s when that was still the common term.. whatever.

Ignore 40 years of promoting civil rights legislation or making a black woman his vice president.
Haha... EVERYONE said Negro back in the 70s. If you was to judge and remove from notoriety every person who has called black people negroes 50 years ago - there would be no one left. Including many blacks.

You are so ridiculous.
Hilarious though... you are entertaining.

Haha... EVERYONE said Negro back in the 70s. If you was to judge and remove from notoriety every person who has called black people negroes 50 years ago - there would be no one left. Including many blacks.

You are so ridiculous.
Hilarious though... you are entertaining.

What is entertaining is you guys supported Trump, he turned out to be an epic disaster, and you guys are still here trying to rationalize it.

um Hyssoe was on. Good Morning America more then a week later

Obama was calling the DA more then a week later

Forum List

Back