July inflation rate rises to 3.2%. Bidenomics isn't working.

Biden lowered drug costs (with major GOP opposition)
Biden got child care for mothers so they can work, which lowered employment costs
Biden has lowered green energy costs which, lowered inflation

Oh I see. So raising the red tape to lower drug costs has had a sweeping impact and after not even a year it's reduced inflation. WOW, how'd that happen?

Child care for mothers so they can work lowered employment costs? No shit, how's that work?

Lowered green energy costs? Wow, explain how that works.

How'd these things reduce inflation so soon anyhow? The "inflation retard act" was signed in one year ago, explain how these things were executed so quickly as to reduce USA inflation.

Biden lowered drug costs (with major GOP opposition)
Biden got child care for mothers so they can work, which lowered employment costs
Biden has lowered green energy costs which, lowered inflation
The only thing Biden lowered were his standards for sniffing & nibbling on little girls. Now he's down to toddlers.

Creepy fucker

Oh I see. So raising the red tape to lower drug costs has had a sweeping impact and after not even a year it's reduced inflation. WOW, how'd that happen?

Child care for mothers so they can work lowered employment costs? No shit, how's that work?

How'd these things reduce inflation so soon anyhow? The "inflation retard act" was signed in one year ago, explain how these things were executed so quickly as to reduce USA inflation.
LIAR
You mean Biden forced the drug companies to not overcharge people for insulin and other drugs, by forcing them to lower prices.
While the trash corrupt GOP opposed this because they take dirty Deep State money from all the big pharma.

Republicans need dirty money or they would not win elections.

And say Banker, how is it other similar nations are experiencing a lessor inflation rate? Just a coincidence, or because Biden's child care for mothers impacts the entire world?

Maybe it's just because Xiden-Obama is so bitchen.

The only thing Biden lowered were his standards for sniffing & nibbling on little girls. Now he's down to toddlers.

Creepy fucker
Yet you love Pedophile Jim Jordan, pedophile Roy Moore, and Pedophile Dennis Hastert, and a large group of other real pedophiles.

The crap in the diary was made up, republicans fabricated it like always.

Yet you love Pedophile Jim Jordan, pedophile Roy Moore, and Pedophile Dennis Hastert, and a large group of other real pedophiles.

The crap in the diary was made up, republicans fabricated it like always.
Feel free to find a post of mine supporting any of them when your done defending the fondler in chief

Bidenomics is killing working folks. This is why we have had 30 months straight of people's real wages going down. That means a pay cut each month for 30 months under Biden.

Joe is a disaster of epic proportions.

Inflation rose by an annual rate of 3.2% in July, reflecting the first increase after a year of cooling prices.

The Consumer Price Index, a basket of goods and services typically purchased by consumers, grew at an annual rate just below economists' forecast of 3.3%, according to FactSet. On a monthly basis, inflation rose 0.2%, the Labor Department said Thursday.

The uptick, the first increase in the pace of growth since June 2022, is due partly to higher housing and food costs. Even so, economists said underlying press pressures are easing, and that the economy is showing signs that price increases will continue cooling.
3.3% is low.

Want me to post 2 dozen Republican leader pedophiles? I have it ready to go anytime you nuts lie about Biden. Just ask.
Post whatever the fuck you want, I don't give a fuck. Biden is a fucking pedophile no matter what distraction you post. And YOU do and will continue to defend him just like your doing now groomer.

Here's some fun banker. Let us recall you said Biden's "inflation reduction act" must have reduced drug prices thus reduced the inflation rate :auiqs.jpg:

The cost of drugs are rising despite the "inflation reduction act". Why would that be? How do rising drug prices curb inflation anyway?

You should probably read the left are on drugs section within the inflation reduction ACT (stage). It's for medicare, period. You know, medicare is for freeloaders, they hardly spend money to begin with. It clearly states pharm. can raise pharm. prices for medicare, but if the prices are raised above the Bidenflation rate, then the companies have to supplement medicare.

You're a banker right? Sure, a masters in finance if I remember right (COUGH!). I just threw-up in my mouth. Anyway, you're so good with numbers and economics, pretend you can run a company. Scenario: Any charge to medicare that's above the inflation rate requires the company to pay 50% of the "surcharge" to medicare. And fucking A, they can even write it off (ILMAO must pay their fair share Biden Democrats). What would you do under this scenario, CEO Banker?

A. Increase medicare prices even more to recover Biden's "reduction action".
B. Pass the difference onto those who are not on medicare.
C. Fucking A, do both.

That would cause pharm. prices to increase, decrease or nothing at all? Go.............

Last edited:
Bidenomics is killing working folks. This is why we have had 30 months straight of people's real wages going down. That means a pay cut each month for 30 months under Biden.

Joe is a disaster of epic proportions.

Inflation rose by an annual rate of 3.2% in July, reflecting the first increase after a year of cooling prices.

The Consumer Price Index, a basket of goods and services typically purchased by consumers, grew at an annual rate just below economists' forecast of 3.3%, according to FactSet. On a monthly basis, inflation rose 0.2%, the Labor Department said Thursday.

The uptick, the first increase in the pace of growth since June 2022, is due partly to higher housing and food costs. Even so, economists said underlying press pressures are easing, and that the economy is showing signs that price increases will continue cooling.
Bidenomics is working well, but you need to talk to the Saudis and Russia about the price of oil.

1. Cost of insulin.
2. Accelerating the child tax credit.
3. Tax advantages for installing green energy. Such as solar panels and EVs

Inflation has been is steady decrease for 2023. Do you even follow actual news?

You're a banker right? Sure, a masters in finance if I remember right (COUGH!). I just threw-up in my mouth. Anyway, you're so good with numbers

Trust me, dude's financial prowess is not all it's cracked up to be.

Word on the street is, he went all in on Marvin Gardens - had a Hotel and everything.

But he had no cash in reserve, just used what he recently acquired from the community chest.

Next thing ya know, he landed on Park Place and dude's little empire was blown up.

Had to sell the Hotel and everything.

Last I heard, he went directly to jail without passing go or collecting his two hunny.

Now he snorts coke off Hunter's ass.

Feel free to find a post of mine supporting any of them when your done defending the fondler in chief
you probably smashed your Keurig coffee machine like all the other republicans did in support of pedophile Roy Moore.

There is no real proof Biden did anything, like all the fabricated scandals, yet there is real proof that numerous republicans are pedophiles.

you probably smashed your Keurig coffee machine like all the other republicans did in support of pedophile Roy Moore.

There is no real proof Biden did anything, like all the fabricated scandals, yet there is real proof that numerous republicans are pedophiles.

You snorted coke off his son's arse.

This is already well established.

Word has it you fled by taking a ride on the B&O railroad.

That's a euphemism for gay sex with the President's son.

You sick monopolistic bastard.

So after 30 plus minutes you found NOTHING.

Fuck off now little man

Forum List

Back