Julian Castro Ends Presidential Campaign

Only 89 more to go!!!!Pretty soon they will need a SHORT BUS for all the clowns! Where is the OUTRAGE that the DEMONRATS are pushing out all the minorities, making way for a dementia riddled, 77 year old WHITE MAN?

------------

Former Housing and Urban Development Julián Castro dropped out of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary on Thursday.

Castro made the announcement in a campaign video, which was first published by The New York Times.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnbc.com ...

Only 89 more to go!!!!Pretty soon they will need a SHORT BUS for all the clowns! Where is the OUTRAGE that the DEMONRATS are pushing out all the minorities, making way for a dementia riddled, 77 year old WHITE MAN?

------------

Former Housing and Urban Development Julián Castro dropped out of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary on Thursday.

Castro made the announcement in a campaign video, which was first published by The New York Times.

To the best of my knowledge then, that brings us down to THIS:

2020 Dem Hopefuls Main.jpg

If I've missed anyone or gotten anything wrong, I'd appreciate hearing.

I was listening to Cory booker speak on the radio he sounds like a woman going through a transition.

------------

View attachment 297827

Are the 2 BILLIONAIRES on that list?

• Banned

------------

View attachment 297827

And now you're on a watchlist! That is CLEARLY a target hit list bruh! Seems you need a class refresher in Snowflake Law

I don't see how the Democratic Party is discriminating against the minority candidates. They set certain benchmarks and the minority candidates, with the exception of Yang and Tulsi, aren't meeting them. That's hardly the DNC's fault. The voters are flocking to who the voters want

I was listening to Cory booker speak on the radio he sounds like a woman going through a transition.
Maybe Cory is getting as clitoralecomy.

------------

View attachment 297827

And now you're on a watchlist! That is CLEARLY a target hit list bruh! Seems you need a class refresher in Snowflake Law

I see you smoked some bad stuff over the holidays. :cuckoo:

Julián Castro Ends Presidential Campaign

Arbitrary standards ensure that all the minorities are removed before a single vote is cast.

I thought his name would be the key to his success, reminding Democrat voters of their former hero in Havana as well as the neighborhood in San Francisco most like the fabled Sodom of antiquity.

But Crazy Bernie revealed his honeymooning in the USSR to appeal to the Communist vote and Mayor Petey is running as a flaming homosexual, so Julian was preempted on 2 of his main selling points. Further, early on, he had competition with Beto, who was a lot more convincing Mexican than he could ever be.

It's a shame, the illegals lost one of their champions today, although he couldn't speak Espanol for shit....

It's been reported that between Castro and Beta, they could say "taco", "amigo", "pendejo" and "El Chapo".

Forum List

Back