Julian Assange: Over 6 months of house arrest

Was Grump addressing you? No. Yet you saw fit to respond regardless. Such is the way of a public message board.

Yea, but he's vaguely rational about issues..... which is more than we can say for you.

I'd say he's more than vaguely rational. I've always found him to be quite intelligent, even if we don't always agree. Of course that has nothing to do with your hypocrisy in strictly limiting who may respond to you while you freely respond to whomever you like, but we can't fault you for being less than vaguely consistent can we?

You stupid fuckhead. No one has prevented you from saying anything.... Your posts are still in this thread, which I had the power to delete.

Yea, but he's vaguely rational about issues..... which is more than we can say for you.

I'd say he's more than vaguely rational. I've always found him to be quite intelligent, even if we don't always agree. Of course that has nothing to do with your hypocrisy in strictly limiting who may respond to you while you freely respond to whomever you like, but we can't fault you for being less than vaguely consistent can we?

You stupid fuckhead. No one has prevented you from saying anything.... Your posts are still in this thread, which I had the power to delete.

Perhaps I should have phrased it better and said that she attempted to strictly limit who may reply to her. Yes, you have the power, and I applaud your magnanimity in allowing my posts to remain.

Kevin and rational thinking are not very well acquainted.

Kevin and rational thinking are not very well acquainted.

Be careful, he doesn't like it when people he wasn't speaking to address him either.

correction. i don't like it when stupid fucks like you address me when I wasn't speaking to them.

Let's be honest, who didn't know you were going to say that?

If you look where I responded to your false definition of neocon, you will find that is what I said.

I meant that reply to that post. We all saw that one coming.

Regardless, false definition of a neocon? Care to enlighten me?

I rather wonder if Mr Assange will amuse himself by turning over his own country to an unfriendly nation like he did America.

But, as with all the fools who don't understand the actual, real damage that Assange has done…

Neither of you have presented any evidence indicating any quilt; nor have you provided the transcripts of a court proceeding where Assange has been found guilty of a crime. All you know is what you read in the papers, or subjectively infer predicated on jingoistic dogma.
He hasn't targeted America anymore than he's targeted anyone else WikiLeaks has released information on.
He hasn’t ‘targeted’ anyone.

If he's innocent, why doesn't he want to put his case in court?

He is currently innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law. And it is not incumbent upon one to prove his innocence, but the state to prove his guilt.

I rather wonder if Mr Assange will amuse himself by turning over his own country to an unfriendly nation like he did America.

But, as with all the fools who don't understand the actual, real damage that Assange has done…

Neither of you have presented any evidence indicating any quilt; nor have you provided the transcripts of a court proceeding where Assange has been found guilty of a crime. All you know is what you read in the papers, or subjectively infer predicated on jingoistic dogma.
He hasn't targeted America anymore than he's targeted anyone else WikiLeaks has released information on.

He is currently innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law. And it is not incumbent upon one to prove his innocence, but the state to prove his guilt.

Actually, the stuff I know hasn't been reported in the media.... because, unlike Assange, other media understand the importance of NOT reporting certain things. Apply some logic and a lot of critical thinking and you would realize that.

It's Sweden.... not some tinpot dictatorship with a show trial. Why doesn't he just go back and clear his name? Shouldn't be too hard.... if he's innocent. Innocent people don't run.

Actually, the stuff I know hasn't been reported in the media.... because, unlike Assange, other media understand the importance of NOT reporting certain things. Apply some logic and a lot of critical thinking and you would realize that.

It's Sweden.... not some tinpot dictatorship with a show trial. Why doesn't he just go back and clear his name? Shouldn't be too hard.... if he's innocent. Innocent people don't run.

Because nothing bad happens to innocent people. :rolleyes:

It's Sweden, for God's sake. They let fucking serial killers out after a few years. :lol: God, you are so fucking naive about this world, it's a wonder you've survived in it for so long.

It's Sweden, for God's sake. They let fucking serial killers out after a few years. :lol: God, you are so fucking naive about this world, it's a wonder you've survived in it for so long.

You think he has nothing to fear from the so-called "justice" system in Sweden despite the trumped up accusations, and despite the European Arrest Warrant being used to extradite him for questioning without charging him with a crime and you call me naive? Come on now.

Forum List

Back