JUDGE: Those Allegedly Shot By Rittenhouse Can’t Be Called ‘Victims’ During Trial, ‘Rioters’ And ‘Arsonists’ Both More Accurate

Rosenbaum is on tape threatening and taunting the young men who protected the business all fucking day long----he then attacked Kyle who had wondered off away from the pack.... Stop pretending the asshole was anything but a violent criminal who attacked Kyle.

These people so hate the fact that a 17 year old kid shot the shit out of three of their hero's, that they will ignore all the criminal actions of these pervs just to try and make a point.

Rosenbaum is on tape threatening and taunting the young men who protected the business all fucking day long----he then attacked Kyle who had wondered off away from the pack.... Stop pretending the asshole was anything but a violent criminal who attacked Kyle.
I haven't been. That's your lizard brain having an emotional reaction. Whether he was a waste of skin or not has no bearing on anything I have said.

Right. And at first blush, it seems wrong by the same token to call them arsonists, or looters. But the burden lies on the prosecution.

The judge said the defense could call them rioters, looters, or arsonists IF they offer proof of those specific people engaging in those activities. I think saying something after you've proven it to be a fact seems eminently reasonable.

The judge said the defense could call them rioters, looters, or arsonists IF they offer proof of those specific people engaging in those activities. I think saying something after you've proven it to be a fact seems eminently reasonable.
Not proven. Evidenced. There is a difference. Proof would be a conviction. In a court.

Not proven. Evidenced. There is a difference. Proof would be a conviction. In a court.

Well, two of the rioters are dead, and the other was filmed with a illegal firearm, so there is your PROOF.

Looks like Kyle was carrying illegally, per the charge. You are allowed to hold a chain in public. That is not an illegal act.

Maybe. The laws as regards him are very nebulous. We KNOW for certain the grossie boy was carrying illegally. He HAD been convicted of a crime. Kyle hasn't.

DURRRR

Nope...had felony domestic assault...not permitted to carry ever again or hold CCL. But he had a concealed firearm.

He would get charged if the DA actually did his job appropriately.
Nope...got it wrong...
Gaige Paul Grosskreutz has a forfeiture case for not showing obedience to officers, as well as one for loud noises.

He was convicted of a criminal misdemeanor in 2016 for going armed with a firearm while intoxicated. He gave a West Allis address.

From

Oh yes,
But fun fact is that Rosenbaum can be called a child rapist or child molester...

They can call Huber a wife beater...

All legally and within the directives of the judge.

Nope...had felony domestic assault...not permitted to carry ever again or hold CCL. But he had a concealed firearm.
Oops, wrong. Dang dude. You really are not in possession of much factual information about any of this.

Per the charges, he was. "Nuh-uh!" is not a good defense.

It is not illegal to hold a chain in public. Sorry. Also, he was not armed with the chain when tangling with Rittenhouse.

He hasn't been convicted yet, dumbshit. Until that time he is legal.

According to the news reports, the case against Rittenhouse is crumbling. One of the prosecution witnesses said that Rosenbaum was chasing Rittenhouse who fell. Rosenbaum then grabbed the gun, yelling fuck you and was shot. There were other shots fired making Rittenhouse think he was under attack. There is a report that Rosenbaum was shot in the back but it could not have been by Rittenhouse. Two witnesses. Called by the prosecution.

Who fired the other shots?

Oops, wrong. Dang dude. You really are not in possession of much factual information about any of this.
You are such an idiot.... you missed where I corrected myself. I, unlike you, am willing and able to admit when I'm wrong.
I don't have a mental Illness that prevents me from admitting mistakes...

But I'm fairly confident that you have to ever admitted to ever being wrong...

According to the news reports, the case against Rittenhouse is crumbling. One of the prosecution witnesses said that Rosenbaum was chasing Rittenhouse who fell. Rosenbaum then grabbed the gun, yelling fuck you and was shot. There were other shots fired making Rittenhouse think he was under attack. There is a report that Rosenbaum was shot in the back but it could not have been by Rittenhouse. Two witnesses. Called by the prosecution.

Who fired the other shots?

Forum List

Back