Judge Stupid Ass Orders Face Masks In Harris County Texas

Massive protests and riots and it takes a Trump rally to get these assholes to call for masks in public....good grief they really think we are stupid.....

" Judge Stupid Ass Orders Face Masks In Harris County Texas "

* One Thousand Dollar Fine *

Notice how the TERRORIST PROPAGANDA OUTLET BLAHOO does not allow comments - New order signed requires customers to wear masks inside Harris Co. businesses .
I can see where they may be concerned down there as Texas has had about 2.3 million cases, 121,000 plus deaths and Harris county itself has a case count and death toll rivaling many state. Sounds like a local decision to me. I will not condemn them from 700 miles away.

You are so far off the mark I think you are lying, here are the actual numbers for Texas:

107,158 Total Cases

2,173 Total Deaths

America has 121,000 Total Deaths.

You assholes who refuse to wear masks are certainly entitled to get the virus and kill yourselves. But you aren't entitled to spread the disease to other people. Actually, it would be good for the nation if those who refuse to wear masks and take precautions were culled from the herd.

Notice how the TERRORIST PROPAGANDA OUTLET BLAHOO does not allow comments - New order signed requires customers to wear masks inside Harris Co. businesses .
I can see where they may be concerned down there as Texas has had about 2.3 million cases, 121,000 plus deaths and Harris county itself has a case count and death toll rivaling many state. Sounds like a local decision to me. I will not condemn them from 700 miles away.

You are so far off the mark I think you are lying, here are the actual numbers for Texas:

107,158 Total Cases

2,173 Total Deaths

Ooops. I apologize profusely. Those were the numbers for America. When I clicked the worldometer for the US into alphabetical by state the USA thing was highlighted grey right below Texas and I took from the wrong line switching between the thread the worldometer and the Harris county/Houston page. Here is screen shot of the Harris county page. As you can see, about 24 states have less confirmed cases and 15 states have less death.
Here is Harris County
1592630017947.png

Here are the links to both sites used. Again, my apology. I wasn't trying to lie or Fk you over.
2019 Novel Coronavirus

107,158 Total Cases

2,173 Total Deaths

Ooops. I apologize profusely. Those were the numbers for America. When I clicked the worldometer for the US into alphabetical by state the USA thing was highlighted grey right below Texas and I took from the wrong line switching between the thread the worldometer and the Harris county/Houston page. Here is screen shot of the Harris county page. As you can see, about 24 states have less confirmed cases and 15 states have less death.
Here is Harris County View attachment 352486
Here are the links to both sites used. Again, my apology. I wasn't trying to lie or Fk you over.
2019 Novel Coronavirus
You can report your erroneous post and ask to delete it due to error. This one shows the correct citations. Thank you!

You assholes who refuse to wear masks are certainly entitled to get the virus and kill yourselves. But you aren't entitled to spread the disease to other people.

Unless they’re protesting social justice, right? Then it’s perfectly fine

I don't think that it was a good idea. But their hearts have been in the right place. Even if Covid-19 is a risk, these people have been out there protesting because now is the right time to do so. Otherwise, it would make it seem like we Americans support trump and rogue cops.

107,158 Total Cases

2,173 Total Deaths

2019 Novel Coronavirus
You can report your erroneous post and ask to delete it due to error. This one shows the correct citations. Thank you!

107,158 Total Cases

2,173 Total Deaths

2019 Novel Coronavirus
Wrote down thread title, post number and time of post. Went to look as staff members. Did not see a Mod that was online. How do you find Mod who is online if you want one?

107,158 Total Cases

2,173 Total Deaths

2019 Novel Coronavirus

107,158 Total Cases

2,173 Total Deaths

2019 Novel Coronavirus
Wrote down thread title, post number and time of post. Went to look as staff members. Did not see a Mod that was online. How do you find Mod who is online if you want one?

For a forum this size they have too few Moderators, but every forum is different in how they moderate, which is why members have to go along with the flow.....

You can also just PM a mod who might help you.

You assholes who refuse to wear masks are certainly entitled to get the virus and kill yourselves. But you aren't entitled to spread the disease to other people. Actually, it would be good for the nation if those who refuse to wear masks and take precautions were culled from the herd.
Actually:
  1. The VAST majority of people who ever get the virus never even get symptoms, get sick or seriously so.
  2. People who feel absolutely well with no symptoms have little reason nor concern to worry about spreading anything, as per national expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci.
  3. People who are actually sick from a pandemic enough to kill people and require a nationwide shutdown are too ill to be out spreading it to others.
  4. A virus is not a disease, its an acute infection.
People just need to go about their lives using common sense, staying apart as much as possible, limiting contact much as possible, and wearing masks as desired, and let the thing run its course until a vaccine is developed. Only a nitwit thinks that wearing a piece of loose fabric on your face is going to stop the spread of a virus.

107,158 Total Cases

2,173 Total Deaths

2019 Novel Coronavirus

107,158 Total Cases

2,173 Total Deaths

2019 Novel Coronavirus

For a forum this size they have too few Moderators, but every forum is different in how they moderate, which is why members have to go along with the flow.....

Done. Dropped a note to Kat. No telling when she'll see it. Don't really know her either, except she politely corrected me when I lost my temper responding in kind to some guy and discussed the jerk's lineage, sexual orientation, intelligence and family deviant relationships, etc in a colorful manner learned during my military days, but apparently it was in a G rated forum. Oops.

107,158 Total Cases

2,173 Total Deaths

2019 Novel Coronavirus

107,158 Total Cases

2,173 Total Deaths

2019 Novel Coronavirus

Done. Dropped a note to Kat. No telling when she'll see it. Don't really know her either, except she politely corrected me when I lost my temper responding in kind to some guy and discussed the jerk's lineage, sexual orientation, intelligence and family deviant relationships, etc in a colorful manner learned during my military days, but apparently it was in a G rated forum. Oops.

Got it. :)

If police enforce this on the civil, they will further erode their abilities to keep law and order. Even people who support them will start questioning their need.

Actually:
  1. The VAST majority of people who ever get the virus never even get symptoms, get sick or seriously so.
  2. People who feel absolutely well with no symptoms have little reason nor concern to worry about spreading anything, as per national expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci.
  3. People who are actually sick from a pandemic enough to kill people and require a nationwide shutdown are too ill to be out spreading it to others.
  4. A virus is not a disease, its an acute infection.
People just need to go about their lives using common sense, staying apart as much as possible, limiting contact much as possible, and wearing masks as desired, and let the thing run its course until a vaccine is developed. Only a nitwit thinks that wearing a piece of loose fabric on your face is going to stop the spread of a virus.

Yes and no toobfreak
Even the asymptomatic spread has triggered acute reactions in people, even if they don't die.
The debilitating effects of the lung damage is more severe and widespread than the flu causes.
Part of the higher incident of severe reaction, hospitalization and organ and lung damage
is due to lack of FAST treatment that would prevent this from escalating.

The worst debate I see here is the INCOMPETENCE and deliberate NEGLIGENCE in denying patients
access to doctors who can prescribe and monitor Hydroxychloroquine PROPERLY within the first few days of symptoms.

So the problem is not punishing people for asymptomatic spread that can't be detected or predicted how severe the reaction will be,
and not DEPRIVING people of faster treatment, so this is also punishing people for the risk of severe reactions
that could otherwise be prevented if there was direct and equal access to the faster treatment and recovery to
KEEP mild spreading from BECOMING the severe reactions requiring more intensive, costly and riskier care!

THAT's the issue.

If the right treatment is applied IN TIME then we CAN keep the cases mild
and MINIMIZE the risk of hospitalization, deaths and organ damage.

The lower numbers we see now is partially due to stopping the dangerous escalations due to
incompetence of concentrating high risk patients in areas without safer treatment and containment.

But that DOES NOT MEAN the VIRUS isn't dangerous, because it is more contagious and faster escalating than flu complications.

What makes the differences is getting the faster treatment IN TIME
with the FIRST FEW DAYS of showing symptoms!

That's where we need to focus.

Masks are to REDUCE the AMOUNT of viral load exposure
which ALSO helps lower the risk of severe reactions
but keeps any exposure limited enough so infections remain mild.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back