Judge rules Fulton DA Willis can stay — if Wade steps aside

So true. But hey at least we get to use this thread as an, IDENTIFIER, to make a note of all users who truly hate this nation and who did make sure to show a mindset/a thought process brainwashed into approving of the judge's deceitful, dishonest molestation of Jurisprudence.

They possibly deserve their U.S. citizenship, to be revoked.

What does her love affair have to do with Trump's case?

Yet she remains.

“This finding is by no means an indication that the Court condones this tremendous lapse in judgment or the unprofessional manner of the District Attorney’s testimony during the evidentiary hearing.

Will he give the money back?

Given the way he apparently has been earning it, that money should have come from the homewrecker.

What does her love affair have to do with Trump's case?

It has everything to do with it, and Fani made it that way. Don't blame us, who see right through her. I hope you can realize that Its not just about her love affair, is where you might be lost here. I like what former #1 Liberal scholar and atty, Alan Dershowitz, has had to say about this judge's scandalous decision.

Nonetheless, like I said earlier here...
"That is why there was just a hearing, for weeks, because this behavior is frowned upon in the Jurisprudence world.

Why, is it frowned up?? Because this exact type of behavior, is corrupt and it fleeces the spirit of fair equitable due process. How? You ask. Because the unethical events of Fani and Wade did result from poor decision-making by unethical mindsets --including telling lies about when they started fu<king each other. Well, guess what pal? That same mind of Fani's, that same brain of Fani's, that same partial thinking of Fani's is what rationalized that Trump should be charged with crimes.

Her way of thinking through juristical rules and the laws of Jurisprudence, cannot be trusted. America got to learn that here. So, now its up to who all wants to embrace that vs. who all wants to "just get Trump!" at any costs."

It has everything to do with it, and Fani made it that way. Don't blame us, who see right through her. I hope you can realize that Its not just about her love affair, is where you might be lost here. I like what former #1 Liberal scholar and atty, Alan Dershowitz, has had to say about this judge's scandalous decision.

Nonetheless, like I said earlier here...
"That is why there was just a hearing, for weeks, because this behavior is frowned upon in the Jurisprudence world.
This is the same Dershashitz who went to Lolita Island and represented Jeffrey Epstein?

Nothing, except she is Black. They need get all up in a Black Woman's private life.

GTFOHWT "because she is Black" BS. Nope. Its called "because she is CORRUPT!" lol

Period.

Yep, just like with White people like Jack Smith and the wannaBwhite judge DNChutkan, each time the public focuses on one of their efforts in WEAPONIZING govt agencies --just like Fani has done to Trump.
Now she's gone and committed perjury --oh but you're not mad at her for it, because you are too busy looking for ways to get mad at the people who exposed her perjury. lol

Your lunatic argument here, has no choice but to support a corrupt mind like Fani's

Either way, neither of them will be on the case. Judge knows both are too arrogant to remove themselves from the case, so the case dies.
Seems like a notable prediction.
I don't follow this issue closely; however, with a prediction such as prolific poster 'crossbody' just made it should be relatively easy to track his success in the prediction game.
We should know soon.

If he is right, then the forum can properly congratulate him on is prescience.
And if he is wrong we can be confident he will do the honorable thing and acknowledge such to the forum.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Bumping uglies with another prosecutor? No impact on the case, but it can be an ethical conduct violation not related to the case.
An interesting hypothetical to contemplate about this 'uglies bumping'-thingy would be......what if the DA and the lead prosecutor were married to each other?

Would that make a difference if they took trips to Cancun?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, the judge admits Fani lied,
He did?
Link?

This is the same Dershashitz who went to Lolita Island and represented Jeffrey Epstein?
like I said earlier here...

Why, is it frowned up?? Because this exact type of behavior, is corrupt and it fleeces the spirit of fair equitable due process. How? You ask. Because the unethical events of Fani and Wade did result from poor decision-making by unethical mindsets --including telling lies about when they started fu<king each other. Well, guess what pal? That same mind of Fani's, that same brain of Fani's, that same partial thinking of Fani's is what rationalized that Trump should be charged with crimes.

Her way of thinking through juristical rules and the laws of Jurisprudence, cannot be trusted. America got to learn that here. So, now its up to who all wants to embrace that vs. who all wants to "just get Trump!" at any costs."

Forum List

Back