Judge Overseeing Case To Remove Trump From Ballot Agrees To Banning Threats and Intimidation.

I never shouted lock anybody up liar. I don't actually know what laws anyone broke. Unlike you who believes anything.
Yep, and who is gaslighting who ? That be the guy making unsubstantial claims about everyone saying lock her up.

I probably would have said lock her up too, but only after a conviction for sure, and yet anyone saying lock her up prior to a conviction IMO was just voicing their opinions on the evidence that was released during the time in which most were in agreement that crimes were committed by HRC, otherwise as based upon that evidence, but of course that wasn't going to happen to these powerful players even if tried and convicted inside of today's politics.

I respectfully disagree, I guess we wait to see what a judge says.
Problem - Can anyone truly trust the corrupted process anymore ? And especially now that it is learned that Rhino's were aiding and abeding the Democrat's, and it was all because they feared that Trump was shining brighter than they were, and that meant for them that they would be playing second string if it came down to the political atmosphere built up around MAGA in light of the disastrous Biden administration or the lack of policies on the Rhino's parts because they had their heads shoved to deep in the Democrat's -----------------------.

So, you believe in guilt or innocence depending on politics?

I believe in his guilt based on the evidence. We know he made calls to both Governor Kemp and SecState Raffesperger telling he needed to "Find 11,780 Votes". The audio of those calls in the public domain.

We know he condoned/endorsed/orchstrated/supported the Jan 6th. Insurrection.

We know he directly involved in the slate of false electors.

We know he did little to stop the violence of Jan 6th.

We know he endorsed hanging Mike Pence.

We know he targeted two Georgia Poll Workers.

That evidence is clear.

MAGA just wanted to "LOCK HER UP" based little more hearsay. She did NOT violate the law. There was no law violate at the time. Were her use a private server questionable and unethical, in my opinion yes. I did not support HRC, I did NOT campaign HRC and refused to donate to her campaign. She was NOT the person I wanted to see running in 2016. I knew she would lose.

P01135809 broke the law, no man not that Orange Shit Stain is above the law. That is what you people forget.

No it isn't. That's normal business for the millionaires for which you shill on a daily basis.
Business is one thing. Selling access is another and forbidden for our elected officials. For good reason. What did those millions buy? What did they get for their money?
Have any foreign officials given you any money? Me neither. I have nothing they want...

Maybe the type of judge who decrees Donald trump commited felony sexual assault without an actual criminal trial. So you see, it's not so cut and dry.
I respectfully disagree and to me it is obvious and I understand why you would see it your way. it Is all good.

I respectfully disagree and to me it is obvious and I understand why you would see it your way. it Is all good.
There is nothing to disagree with. Judges make judgments on crimina acts in civil matters all the time without criminal trials. You agree with that, or you're wrong. That's objectively true.

I believe in his guilt based on the evidence. We know he made calls to both Governor Kemp and SecState Raffesperger telling he needed to "Find 11,780 Votes". The audio of those calls in the public domain.

We know he condoned/endorsed/orchstrated/supported the Jan 6th. Insurrection.

We know he directly involved in the slate of false electors.

We know he did little to stop the violence of Jan 6th.

We know he endorsed hanging Mike Pence.

We know he targeted two Georgia Poll Workers.

That evidence is clear.

MAGA just wanted to "LOCK HER UP" based little more hearsay. She did NOT violate the law. There was no law violate at the time. Were her use a private server questionable and unethical, in my opinion yes. I did not support HRC, I did NOT campaign HRC and refused to donate to her campaign. She was NOT the person I wanted to see running in 2016. I knew she would lose.

P01135809 broke the law, no man not that Orange Shit Stain is above the law. That is what you people forget.
I didn’t forget a damn thing, I have always said investigate and if convicted of a crime, so be it. By the way, who is “you people”? You an ignorant bigot?

There is nothing to disagree with. Judges make judgments on crimina acts in civil matters all the time without criminal trials. You agree with that, or you're wrong. That's objectively true.
Fine, I get that but he is not guilty of any crime in a criminal court. A criminal court it is beyond a reasonable doubt, civil is by a preponderance of the evidence. Big difference. There is a reason for the difference.

Tons of it. Witnesses, lap tops, classified docs. fake LLCs, Biden lying and getting caught about Hunter's business "associates", Biden bragging about it on camera...
Not a single bit of that shows a single dollar going to Joe Biden.Again, you guys forget what you have made up and what you haven't. Because you make too much stuff up.

Fine, I get that but he is not guilty of any crime in a criminal court. A criminal court it is beyond a reasonable doubt, civil is by a preponderance of the evidence. Big difference. There is a reason for the difference.
I would say just the publicly available knowledge represents a preponderance of evidence. I think you would agree, if honest.

That leaves you only with saying this should require a criminal conviction. Okay, I get that argument. Buy I reject it, because trump is so dangerous to our democracy. And the next Trump will learn from his mistakes and be even more dangerous. Punishment is required.

I didn’t forget a damn thing, I have always said investigate and if convicted of a crime, so be it. By the way, who is “you people”? You an ignorant bigot?

I am proud and loud member of Resistants. I am proud and loud progresive

I view MAGA as fascist movement wanting to establish a dictatorship in this country.

I am proud and loud member of Resistants. I am proud and loud progresive

I view MAGA as fascist movement wanting to establish a dictatorship in this country.
And, so that gives you a right to make stupid assumptions?

Business is one thing. Selling access is another and forbidden for our elected officials. For good reason. What did those millions buy? What did they get for their money?
Have any foreign officials given you any money? Me neither. I have nothing they want...
This country has plenty they want, and undoubtedly Biden was willing to sell it to them for a price, but how deep did it all go ???

So do judges, when they consider the preponderance of evidence.

Like videos, texts, emails, audio, testimony, etc

If you're honest, you will admit what the preponderance of evidence shows.
I know what preponderance is, it is more likely than not and the burden of proof required in a civil matter, not the same as beyond reasonable doubt, which is a criminal trials burden of proof.

Forum List

Back