Judge Overseeing Case To Remove Trump From Ballot Agrees To Banning Threats and Intimidation.

It's not impossible. Have a trial. Convict him in a court of law. There should be time for that before the election
And he suddenly won't win the primary? I just can't buy that. I doubt you believe it, either

So we're just left with "Let the voters decide in the 2024 election."

Why not just wait for that? Then he can be convicted, and sentenced, and then removing him from the ballot is more of a formality, an exclamation point.
Why not wait? Because that "formality" isn't actually written down anywhere.

Know what is? The 14th.

Exactly my view as well, it sets up a dangerous precedent.

I've voted GOP only once since 1998 and regretted it. I am anti-MAGA. But sometimes I wonder what planet Dems are living on. You can't ignore that 75 million people voted for DJT. You can't deny that he's the GOP front-runner and he's basically tied with Biden in polls. I don't like it either, but that's the reality.

Pulling his name off of ballots before he's been convicted of anything fuels the conspiracy theory fire.

And he suddenly won't win the primary? I just can't buy that. I doubt you believe it, either

So we're just left with "Let the voters decide in the 2024 election."

Look at what you're wrote and explain to me why the average neutral voter wouldn't be repulsed and wouldn't vote MAGA just to give you the middle finger.

Look at what you're wrote and explain to me why the average neutral voter wouldn't be repulsed and wouldn't vote MAGA just to give you the middle finger.
I am explicitly saying it should not be left up to the voters in 2024. Are you just now picking up on it? ;)

And you are saying the opposite. Just admit it. That chat about civil remedy was just a waste of time. No?

Forum List

Back