Judge Orders Employees at Devin Nunes Family’s Dairy Farm to Produce Citizenship Documents Following Attorney’s ‘Puzzling and Troubling’ Explanation A

There are illegals on every farm and ranch in California and every McDonald's hotel and restaurant....sounds like singling out a political rival to me...
The dairy farm is in Iowa..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
And he lives in Fresno CA.....so what?....there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....
The dairy farm is in Iowa and you were going on about illegals on every farm and ranch in California...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....
So that makes it OK then, right?

The salient point is that there are illegals on almost all farms, and if that suddenly stopped, it would not just make food prices double, but become scare at any price, because citizens don't want agricultural jobs.
It's more likely citizens can't live off of those jobs. But let the excuses continue as to why hardliners are letting people off the hook for hiring illegally.
They tried to encourage high school and college athletes to work the farms in the 1960s during the summer months. It didn't work out very well.

I know tons of people (Americans) that worked on farms in high school. My wife worked on a dairy, milked before and after school. A lot of the guys hauled hay, now that's hot back breaking work. Personally I did summer work in an ice plant, bagging ice for the local supermarkets. Young people that wanted to earn summer or after school money would take what was available. The problem is young people over the last 30 or so years are just too pampered, they aren't taught that working for what you want is a good thing.

You didn't read the article.

Actually I did, the poor things didn't like picking cantaloupe, what the hell did they think they were signing up for? The fact that they quit says more about them than the work.

There are illegals on every farm and ranch in California and every McDonald's hotel and restaurant....sounds like singling out a political rival to me...
And he lives in Fresno CA.....so what?....there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....
The dairy farm is in Iowa and you were going on about illegals on every farm and ranch in California...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The salient point is that there are illegals on almost all farms, and if that suddenly stopped, it would not just make food prices double, but become scare at any price, because citizens don't want agricultural jobs.
It's more likely citizens can't live off of those jobs. But let the excuses continue as to why hardliners are letting people off the hook for hiring illegally.
They tried to encourage high school and college athletes to work the farms in the 1960s during the summer months. It didn't work out very well.

I know tons of people (Americans) that worked on farms in high school. My wife worked on a dairy, milked before and after school. A lot of the guys hauled hay, now that's hot back breaking work. Personally I did summer work in an ice plant, bagging ice for the local supermarkets. Young people that wanted to earn summer or after school money would take what was available. The problem is young people over the last 30 or so years are just too pampered, they aren't taught that working for what you want is a good thing.

Actually I did, the poor things didn't like picking cantaloupe, what the hell did they think they were signing up for? The fact that they quit says more about them than the work.

Little more to it than that.

Not really. The idiots thought they were signing up for an adventure and then found out there was real work involved. Had they toughed it out they would have been better people for it.

Not really. The idiots thought they were signing up for an adventure and then found out there was real work involved. Had they toughed it out they would have been better people for it.

Sounds like they turned out better than you.

Nunes sued a fake cow b/c its satire hurt his feels. Hell, the DOJ was trying to unmask the person behind the account as well.

Really, I'm not the quitter. But it sounds like you would be.

Really, I'm not the quitter.

Hard to tell.

New Topics

Forum List

Back