Judge orders DOJ to turn over Bill Barr secret memo clearing Trump of obstruction

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Has Billy found any gainful employment yet? Walmart greeter maybe - about all his fatass deserves. :rolleyes-41:
He sucks in many ways, but why would he be looking for employment at 70 years old?

Has Billy found any gainful employment yet? Walmart greeter maybe - about all his fatass deserves. :rolleyes-41:
He sucks in many ways, but why would he be looking for employment at 70 years old?
People like that always want to be in the hub of power.

Barr is not needing employment and he wait a few more years he can write a best selling book and live off that or run a black ops company or work internationally brokering for other countries...

Barr is not needing employment and he wait a few more years he can write a best selling book and live off that or run a black ops company or work internationally brokering for other countries...

I guess the RNC could hire him to return to Ukraine and work those Russian spies for more dirt on Hunter Biden ;)

It is not 2024 yet, so no need for his resume just yet and I believe Ivanka would be better suited for that job...

Anyhoo, Barr doesn’t need a job unless he want one and if he want one my bet he will find one quickly even if Trump stink is on him...

Connections matter!

Can't wait to see it. Hopefully AG Garland won't appeal its release. He should welcome it.

I guess the RNC could hire him to return to Ukraine and work those Russian spies for more dirt on Hunter Biden ;)

It is not 2024 yet, so no need for his resume just yet and I believe Ivanka would be better suited for that job...

Anyhoo, Barr doesn’t need a job unless he want one and if he want one my bet he will find one quickly even if Trump stink is on him...

Connections matter!

Ya, he bilked Verizon out of a small fortune.
I despise Verizon. Glad I switched to T Mobile!

Well it ain't gonna happen.

Connections matter!

I have T-Mobile and they suck here in Houston and will have to go with AT&T...

As for Barr he can retire and go duck hunting with Dick Cheney...

He is Deep State, he is the people you want running this country. Now you have got it.

That was a helluva four page whitewash of a four HUNDRED plus page report.
Btw, Billy could face charges of lying to a federal judge! :)

Connections matter!

I have T-Mobile and they suck here in Houston and will have to go with AT&T...

As for Barr he can retire and go duck hunting with Dick Cheney..

Duck hunting with Darth Cheney?
I’ll buy the beer!
:beer:

Can't wait to see it. Hopefully AG Garland won't appeal its release. He should welcome it.
A suck puppy like Garland, of course he will. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

He is Deep State, he is the people you want running this country. Now you have got it.

Funny, you LOVED Fat Billy until he told you there was no voter fraud.
Then suddenly, he was a Deep Stater!

Funny, you LOVED Fat Billy until he told you there was no voter fraud.
Then suddenly, he was a Deep Stater!
He did not investigate massive and obvious fraud. What else could he be?

Why can't these people just sweep it all under the rug and forget about it denying anything happened just like they always do with the Democrats like Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Barry Obumma, Eric Holder, John Podesta, Valerie Jarrett, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Debbie Schultz (remember the computer tech running for his plane out of the country?), Lois Lerner, John Koslonen, John Brennan, James Clapper, Rahm Emmanuel, Jim Comey, Huma Abedin, Susan Rice and Loretta Lynch, and many others?

Why can't these people just sweep it all under the rug and forget about it denying anything happened just like they always do with the Democrats like Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Barry Obumma, Eric Holder, John Podesta, Valerie Jarrett, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Debbie Schultz (remember the computer tech running for his plane out of the country?), Lois Lerner, John Koslonen, John Brennan, James Clapper, Rahm Emmanuel, Jim Comey, Huma Abedin, Susan Rice and Loretta Lynch, and many others?

Maybe you should tell it to Gym Jordan and RonAnon Johnson.
Bet they’re just itching for something else to investigate! ;)

Forum List

Back