Judge limits Detroit police

Why would they use any of these things against peaceful protesters? Maybe Trump has an answer to that.
They have never used any of that against peaceful protesters, so your question should be to the judge.

The DO USE all of that against rioters, and rightly so.

In Detroit? I don't know. I'd have to do some reading. Trump did though. Maybe the judge was being pro-active based upon past actions.

That's not a judges job, they are supposed to only deal with the facts before them.

My post there was a crack at Trump. Little more. She acted upon the evidence provided to her in court. It's in the article.

She acted on accusations, nothing more. 50 people could be rioting and a single protester could get caught in the police response and claim brutality. Of course that single protester is most likely cheering the rioters. That's been the MO of the left for decades.

You can read the article and reply based upon that or not. I'm guessing not.

I read it, the people are full of shit, the courts are what you commies turn to when you can win any other way. The police chief said the ruling won't change a damn thing, because they don't use those tactics on "peaceful" protesters.

Then her ruling is no big deal, right?

But I have to chuckle at the idea of turning to the courts being communist. I thought the argument has been that people need to turn to the courts as opposed to fighting back? No?

Nuisance suits like this just plug up the system, of course that's exactly what the commies Cloward and Pivien taught their deciples. Overwhelm and collapse the system, sound familiar?

The argument for a very long time has been to not fight back. Argue in court. People bring their arguments to court and you still bitch. The reasons are clear.

Melania complains about people not peacefully protesting but she doesn't respond to the fact of Donald calling people peacefully protesting SOB's.

The reasons are clear.

Poor thing, does a bit of rough language hurt your snowflake sensitives? And if those SOBs are depending on me and millions of others for their paychecks, they may as well find another line of work. I don't tune into sports to have commie bullshit pushed in my face. If a game even comes on the radio, I change the channel.

Right, "you should peacefully protest" is all a lie.

Protest on your bosses dime and see how long you last.

None of your or the presidents business is it? Their bosses allowed it and are allowing it and you and Trump are still pissed.

A federal judge late Friday temporarily banned Detroit police from using batons, shields, gas, rubber bullets, chokeholds or sound cannons against Black Lives Matter protesters. What could possibly go wrong.

Judge bans Detroit police tactics against protesters
I would not be a cop unless you paid me a million a year
The fascist Dems have obliterated the cops but we are 75 million strong and will fight to the end .
I got me shotgun ready

if it comes to total war then I am in
I will fight the Bolsheviks from the gutters to the swamps to the garbage bins to the back alleys to the sewer pipes to the caves

A federal judge late Friday temporarily banned Detroit police from using batons, shields, gas, rubber bullets, chokeholds or sound cannons against Black Lives Matter protesters. What could possibly go wrong.

Judge bans Detroit police tactics against protesters

The keyword is 'Temporarily.' And this is just another () judge to impeach.

Laurie J. Michelson was commissioned by President Barack Obama on March 14, 2014, to serve as a United States District Judge for the Eastern District of Michigan. She served as a United States Magistrate Judge in this District from 2011 to 2014.

94486474_124341429223501_4014633006768586752_n.jpg

You just tell me and I use me shotgun and I prefer upclose and personal with lots of splatter

Why would they use any of these things against peaceful protesters? Maybe Trump has an answer to that.
They have never used any of that against peaceful protesters, so your question should be to the judge.

In Detroit? I don't know. I'd have to do some reading. Trump did though. Maybe the judge was being pro-active based upon past actions.

That's not a judges job, they are supposed to only deal with the facts before them.

My post there was a crack at Trump. Little more. She acted upon the evidence provided to her in court. It's in the article.

She acted on accusations, nothing more. 50 people could be rioting and a single protester could get caught in the police response and claim brutality. Of course that single protester is most likely cheering the rioters. That's been the MO of the left for decades.

I read it, the people are full of shit, the courts are what you commies turn to when you can win any other way. The police chief said the ruling won't change a damn thing, because they don't use those tactics on "peaceful" protesters.

But I have to chuckle at the idea of turning to the courts being communist. I thought the argument has been that people need to turn to the courts as opposed to fighting back? No?

Nuisance suits like this just plug up the system, of course that's exactly what the commies Cloward and Pivien taught their deciples. Overwhelm and collapse the system, sound familiar?

The argument for a very long time has been to not fight back. Argue in court. People bring their arguments to court and you still bitch. The reasons are clear.

Melania complains about people not peacefully protesting but she doesn't respond to the fact of Donald calling people peacefully protesting SOB's.

The reasons are clear.

Poor thing, does a bit of rough language hurt your snowflake sensitives? And if those SOBs are depending on me and millions of others for their paychecks, they may as well find another line of work. I don't tune into sports to have commie bullshit pushed in my face. If a game even comes on the radio, I change the channel.

None of your or the presidents business is it? Their bosses allowed it and are allowing it and you and Trump are still pissed.

They weren't when Trump said it. The shithead that started it will never work in the NFL again.

The reasons are clear.

They weren't when Trump said it. The shithead that started it will never work in the NFL again.

No one banned them from doing so and even then it does not negate the second point. They are allowed and you and Trump are still pissed. The "you need to peacefully protest" is all a lie much like everything else Trump says.

The reasons are clear.

No one banned them from doing so and even then it does not negate the second point. They are allowed and you and Trump are still pissed. The "you need to peacefully protest" is all a lie much like everything else Trump says.

I am peacefully protesting, with my wallet and my lack of views. And Trump and I are entitled to our opinions, just like the over paid children playing children's games. Let's see them go to another country and try to make their millions.

The reasons are clear.

I am peacefully protesting, with my wallet and my lack of views. And Trump and I are entitled to our opinions, just like the over paid children playing children's games. Let's see them go to another country and try to make their millions.

YOu are entitled to your opinions. Just don't be a huge hypocrite. If you believe people should be able to protest peacefully and that's how they should protest don't condemn them for doing so.

The reasons are clear.

YOu are entitled to your opinions. Just don't be a huge hypocrite. If you believe people should be able to protest peacefully and that's how they should protest don't condemn them for doing so.

FUCK YOU, I'll condemn anyone I chose. Like I said, I don't watch sports to have commie bullshit pushed in my face. You're free to eat that shit if you chose.

The reasons are clear.

FUCK YOU, I'll condemn anyone I chose. Like I said, I don't watch sports to have commie bullshit pushed in my face. You're free to eat that shit if you chose.

RIght, claiming that people should peacefully protest is complete B.S. Why not just be honest?

The reasons are clear.

RIght, claiming that people should peacefully protest is complete B.S. Why not just be honest?

What did you fail to understand about FUCK OFF?

The reasons are clear.

What did you fail to understand about FUCK OFF?

Nothing but this is a message board and I felt like exposing your hypocrisy.

Someone answer this.

This judge is ruling on the basis of what? What is the impetus of the ruling? Usually, some wrong has to have been committed for a judge to step in and stop it.

WHERE is the evidence the police have violated protesters rights?

For that reason, this opinion seems to violate Article III, amounting to an impermissible Advisory Ruling. Look it up for all interested. I wouldn't be surprised if it was appealed the 6th Circuit.

Someone answer this.

This judge is ruling on the basis of what? What is the impetus of the ruling? Usually, some wrong has to have been committed for a judge to step in and stop it.

WHERE is the evidence the police have violated protesters rights?

For that reason, this opinion seems to violate Article III, amounting to an impermissible Advisory Ruling. Look it up for all interested. I wouldn't be surprised if it was appealed the 6th Circuit.

The answer to the question is in the article. Did no one actually read it?

Maybe the judge should be forced to put on an uniform and go stand on the frontline of trying to keep the rioters from burning down the city and robbing people.

Did Trump use those on peaceful protesters? Has trumped ever used anything other than rhetoric, against anyone?

Is this a serious question?

Peaceful Protesters Tear-Gassed To Clear Way For Trump Church Photo-Op

So you're going to keep pushing that proven lie? That's a perfect example of why you have no credibility.

Fact. I never supported the impeachment of Trump but I would have here in the way he violated people's civil rights.
Honey, I am reading your posts----they are so off the wall that to claim that you aren't out to get Trump by any means is nonsense.

The reasons are clear.

It is our business------the footballers are playing games egging on the lies that the communists are pushing in order to destroy america from within. Trump should step in--maybe he can do things like making sure football players and owners are paying all of their taxes------including all of their taxes on the local stadium instead of getting special deals. Maybe Trump should take a page out of the lib books who make new taxes for everything and decide that for each gamed played and televised that they should pay a special broadcast tax........

Forum List

Back