Judge lets lawsuit claiming Biden admin knew US funds were aiding Palestinian terrorists move forward

Tunafish

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2023
one scandal after another. I can believe it. One side of me says "treason" but the other side is uncertain. Both sides of me say I hope they nail his ass on this one real good.
This administration and this President are going down. Impeachment time. If this were the Trump administration it would be on CNN 24 x 7. Taking your tax dollars and DIRECTLY SUBSIDIZING terrorists. Almost as bad as giving money to Planned Parenthood. Almost.

A federal judge in Texas on Tuesday evening ordered the discovery phase of a lawsuit accusing the Biden administration of knowingly providing funds that benefited Palestinian terrorists get underway.

America First Legal (AFL) first filed the lawsuit in 2022, alleging that President Biden and Secretary of State Antony Blinken resumed payments to the Palestinian Authority (PA) that former President Trump ended in order to be in compliance with the Taylor Force Act — a federal law that prohibits the government from sending American taxpayer dollars to the PA until it stops supporting terrorism.

The lawsuit claims the Biden administration has transferred nearly half a billion American taxpayer dollars "to directly benefit and subsidize the Palestinian Authority" while admitting that the PA still operates its "Pay to Slay" program – which encourages terrorist attacks against persons living in and visiting the State of Israel.

With the fiasco that the courts have become in America in recent years, it's anyone's guess where this thing will wind up. Democrats in courtrooms have gotten nto the point of ignoring right and wrong, and just act based on their ideological biases.

Forum List

Back