Judge Ken Starr just sank Nancy's "Impeachment of Trump"

Tell the class exactly wtf that has to do with obstruction of congress ----
How is he obstructing Congress? They didn’t go through proper protocols and as the Executive Branch he is their equal.

well ya see derpboi, he's already been IMPEACHED for obstruction of congress.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Partisan and he will be acquitted. Also partisan. Wake up.

you dont get acquitted dip -

he gets REMOVED FROM OFFICE - or not
Since when? Link....pretty sure he gets acquitted. Impeachment doesn’t equate to guilt. Hence the debate in the Senate.

Clinton kept the office and he wasnt acquitted - unless of course he was innocent, is that what youre saying.

not acquitted
not exonoraded

the Senate's duty is remove him or not

Trumps entire defense is to say how everyone is lying but him, then refuse to present any exculpatory evidence ..

I believe his defense is the:

1. Verbiage in the Transcript
  2. Zelensky saying no QPQ

How is he obstructing Congress? They didn’t go through proper protocols and as the Executive Branch he is their equal.

No he is not. They have the power to investigate, impeach and remove the Executive. He is not a King and his authority is not absolute. His blanket refusal to allow any and all requested testimony or documents to Congress is unprecedented and grants the Executive the absolute power to block any and all investigations into his conduct.

Trumps entire defense is to say how everyone is lying but him, then refuse to present any exculpatory evidence ..

No he is not. They have the power to investigate, impeach and remove the Executive. He is not a King and his authority is not absolute. His blanket refusal to allow any and all requested testimony or documents to Congress is unprecedented and grants the Executive the absolute power to block any and all investigations into his conduct.

day after day, same old shit.

try and explain the impeachment process to a bunch of grasshoppers.

Yep he was impeached for lying about an extra-marital blowjob. Democrats in the Senate own the corruption of lying about a blowjob. Republicans on the other hand, will own Trumpybears corruption of shaking down foreign governments by leveraging bipartisan foreign-aid to gin up announced investigations into his political rivals.

That might be true if it actually happened, but as we all know, it didn't. But even if it did, it's not a crime or impeachable offense.

History has just proven that what ol'Trumpybear did was impeachable. He is impeached. The evidence is exposed before the American independent voters and I expect more evidence of his Shakedown of the Ukraine Scheme will be dripping out for the next 10 months or so. My dream may come true after all and the American Voters will have the opportunity to say to Trumpybear "You're Fired"

No, it was not impeachable. That's the defense of Trump. Impeachment is for high crimes, misdemeanors, bribery and treason. That's it. Trump engaged in none of that, and neither impeachment article highlights any crime.

I believe they felt the Abuse of Power based on the claim that he:—"corruptly solicited the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations into— (A) a political opponent, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.; and (B) a discredited theory promoted by Russia alleging that Ukraine—rather than Russia—interfered in the 2016 United States Presidential election." reached the bar for High Crimes.

https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/hres755/BILLS-116hres755enr.pdf

That's why he was impeached.

Then Biden should be impeached as well because Trump did less than he did. Biden did threaten a foreign country of aid unless they met his personal demands. The evidence is the Ukrainian prosecutor who swore he was fired because he was looking into dope heads money laundering scheme.

Wow, still trying to tap the conflating of Obama's bipartisan foreign policy objectives, in conjunction with our EU allies as well as the IMF (as describe by good ole Joe) with Trumpybears Shake Down of the Ukraine, where Trumpybear tried to blackmail the new President of the Ukraine in to announcing that the Ukraine was investigation the Bidens and the Ukraine's meddling in the 2016 election and that DNC server!

I don't think Americans are buying that.

That might be true if it actually happened, but as we all know, it didn't. But even if it did, it's not a crime or impeachable offense.

History has just proven that what ol'Trumpybear did was impeachable. He is impeached. The evidence is exposed before the American independent voters and I expect more evidence of his Shakedown of the Ukraine Scheme will be dripping out for the next 10 months or so. My dream may come true after all and the American Voters will have the opportunity to say to Trumpybear "You're Fired"

No, it was not impeachable. That's the defense of Trump. Impeachment is for high crimes, misdemeanors, bribery and treason. That's it. Trump engaged in none of that, and neither impeachment article highlights any crime.

I believe they felt the Abuse of Power based on the claim that he:—"corruptly solicited the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations into— (A) a political opponent, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.; and (B) a discredited theory promoted by Russia alleging that Ukraine—rather than Russia—interfered in the 2016 United States Presidential election." reached the bar for High Crimes.

Then Biden should be impeached as well because Trump did less than he did. Biden did threaten a foreign country of aid unless they met his personal demands. The evidence is the Ukrainian prosecutor who swore he was fired because he was looking into dope heads money laundering scheme.

Wow, still trying to tap the conflating of Obama's bipartisan foreign policy objectives, in conjunction with our EU allies as well as the IMF (as describe by good ole Joe) with Trumpybears Shake Down of the Ukraine, where Trumpybear tried to blackmail the new President of the Ukraine in to announcing that the Ukraine was investigation the Bidens and the Ukraine's meddling in the 2016 election and that DNC server!

Maybe not, because the MSM lies just as much as you and the Democrat party. Trump never issued a quid pro quo. Even if he did, other Presidents have as well including Hussein. Trump asked for a favor and that was all. The Ukrainian aid was released two weeks after the phone call. He got nothing in return. So there was no shakedown of anything.

Oh goody! Now Pam Bondi is detailing the Bidens misdeeds in Ukraine.
Just what the demodumbasses needed and wanted. LOL
Talk about blowing your own foot off but these clowns have taken off both their legs just below the knee.
Nobody can be this stupid they have to be doing it on purpose. What are the demodummies up to? Are they looking for pity votes?

Then DumBama should have been impeached as well, since he too withheld documents from the Republican House.

Then DumBama should have been impeached as well, since he too withheld documents from the Republican House.
"DumbBama" - Very appropriate name for the Kenyan-born miscreant.

Since when? Link....pretty sure he gets acquitted. Impeachment doesn’t equate to guilt. Hence the debate in the Senate.

Clinton kept the office and he wasnt acquitted - unless of course he was innocent, is that what youre saying.

not acquitted
not exonoraded

I was a young kid then but WJCs lie seemed trivial. Not sure why he was impeached. Political theater is my guess.

Maybe not, because the MSM lies just as much as you and the Democrat party. Trump never issued a quid pro quo. Even if he did, other Presidents have as well including Hussein. Trump asked for a favor and that was all. The Ukrainian aid was released two weeks after the phone call. He got nothing in return. So there was no shakedown of anything.

trump wasnt impeached for QPQ --

try and catch up

better yet STFU

They needed to go to the Judicial Branch and subpoena him or his cohorts and they chose not to. Why?

not acquitted
not exonoraded

I was a young kid then but WJCs lie seemed trivial. Not sure why he was impeached. Political theater is my guess.

HE LIED TO CONGRESS

now u know

ou make it sound like there is an official quid pro quo form that the President fills out when he tried to bribe a country into helping him politically.

He did nothing of the sort. First off, it wouldn't have helped him politically unless Biden was truly his rival which he wasn't at the time; still isn't. The phone call took place almost a year before the nominee would be selected by the Democrat voters. Secondly, there was never any quid pro quo, or bribery as you like to call it, because Trump never once told Zelensky that aid was contingent on looking into the Biden/ Burisma matter.

Funny thing that got released right after the complaint became public knowledge.

You have no proof that was why it was released. Furthermore, if the commies wanted to prove that's what Trump was up to, why didn't they wait until he actually did it??

not acquitted
not exonoraded

HE LIED TO CONGRESS

now u know
Lied over something trivial. Was that worth impeachment in your opinion?

trump wasnt impeached for QPQ --

try and catch up

better yet STFU

So where did the abuse of power come from?

ou make it sound like there is an official quid pro quo form that the President fills out when he tried to bribe a country into helping him politically.

He did nothing of the sort. First off, it wouldn't have helped him politically unless Biden was truly his rival which he wasn't at the time; still isn't. The phone call took place almost a year before the nominee would be selected by the Democrat voters. Secondly, there was never any quid pro quo, or bribery as you like to call it, because Trump never once told Zelensky that aid was contingent on looking into the Biden/ Burisma matter.

Funny thing that got released right after the complaint became public knowledge.

You have no proof that was why it was released. Furthermore, if the commies wanted to prove that's what Trump was up to, why didn't they wait until he actually did it??

ask yourself why Trump wasnt impeached for quid pro quo - aka QPQ.

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

ask yourself why Trump wasnt impeached for quid pro quo - aka QPQ.

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

Because the quid pro quo is what they used to charge him with abuse of power.

not acquitted
not exonoraded

HE LIED TO CONGRESS

now u know
Lied over something trivial. Was that worth impeachment in your opinion?

HE LIED ABOUT GETTING A BLOW JOB -

a 55 year old man, and a 20 year old intern -

I give him a medal

Forum List

Back