Judge Judy Is a Supreme Court Justice, According to Some College Grads

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
So much for a college education...

A new civics survey highlights the fact that (somehow) almost 10 percent of college graduates think "Judge Judy" is on the Supreme Court bench.

The ACTA report, entitled A Crisis in Civic Education, found that 13 percent of all respondents incorrectly selected daytime TV star Judy Sheindlin on the multiple-choice question.

The correct answer, Justice Elena Kagan, was picked by 61.6 percent of college grads and 44 percent of all those surveyed.

The survey also found a slew of other troubling answers. For instance almost half of college graduates and more than 60 percent of general respondents could not identify the term lengths for members of Congress.

Here's more...

How do Americans amend the Constitution? More than half of college graduates didn’t know. Almost 60% of college graduates failed to identify correctly a requirement for ratifying a constitutional amendment.

We live in a dangerous world—but almost 40% of college graduates didn’t know that Congress has the power to declare war.

Less than half of college graduates knew that presidential impeachments are tried before the U.S. Senate.

Meanwhile this garbage is going on....

Students nation-wide to attend four-day, university funded white privilege bash

Major universities across the country are offering course credit, and in some cases even paying the cost, for students to attend an annual national event known as “The White Privilege Conference.”

The 2016 conference will feature a variety of speakers and numerous breakout sessions, all of which come at an additional charge. On two of the four days, participants will have the opportunity to spend six hours attending workshops of their choosing, including several tailored for middle-school and high-school students in attendance. More than 20 workshops will be featured at the event, covering topics of sex, race, and gender.

One workshop, titled “Self Care and Healing as Change Agents,” will provide attendees with a safe-space to share the emotional burden that comes from being a social justice warrior.

Students nation-wide to attend four-day, university funded white privilege bash

A new civics survey highlights the fact that (somehow) almost 10 percent of college graduates think "Judge Judy" is on the Supreme Court bench.

The ACTA report, entitled A Crisis in Civic Education, found that 13 percent of all respondents incorrectly selected daytime TV star Judy Sheindlin on the multiple-choice question.

The correct answer, Justice Elena Kagan, was picked by 61.6 percent of college grads and 44 percent of all those surveyed.

The survey also found a slew of other troubling answers. For instance almost half of college graduates and more than 60 percent of general respondents could not identify the term lengths for members of Congress.

Here's more...

How do Americans amend the Constitution? More than half of college graduates didn’t know. Almost 60% of college graduates failed to identify correctly a requirement for ratifying a constitutional amendment.

We live in a dangerous world—but almost 40% of college graduates didn’t know that Congress has the power to declare war.

Less than half of college graduates knew that presidential impeachments are tried before the U.S. Senate.

And the Liberals want taxpayers to "invest" in these kid's education. They don't something that is taught in high school.

I read that the other day. But that's NOT the scary part! They want to breed and run the world.

And people like Bernie Sanders consider taxpayer money going to fund college for them is a good investment. When I make investment, I look at the history of how something has done. In this case, that history shows me it's not a good investment since the information they don't know is taught in high school.

I read that the other day. But that's NOT the scary part! They want to breed and run the world.

And people like Bernie Sanders consider taxpayer money going to fund college for them is a good investment. When I make investment, I look at the history of how something has done. In this case, that history shows me it's not a good investment since the information they don't know is taught in high school.

My husband and I paid for our college, I have no intentions of sending these dim bulbs to study white privilege

My husband and I paid for our college, I have no intentions of sending these dim bulbs to study white privilege

Why would I want them to study some fictitious subject? If they want to live in the fantasy world, let them pay for it and prove it's a good investment.

Why would I want them to study some fictitious subject? If they want to live in the fantasy world, let them pay for it and prove it's a good investment.

No leftists are joining the thread....must be stunned to find out Judge Judy isn't SCOTUS

Here's more...

And how many billions are spent on 'education'?

As suspected....the report notes that some graduates chose "Judith Scheindlin" instead of Elena Kagan. The survey question DID NOT SAY "Judge Judy."

Why must FOX, ACTA and US!B nutters misrepresent the facts when trying to make points?

Perhaps 13% of college graduates just have a healthy sense of humor. That's how I would have answered!

Perhaps 13% of college graduates just have a healthy sense of humor. That's how I would have answered!

Had the question listed "Judge Judy" as a choice....I may have as well. But it didn't. It had her actual name, "Judith Scheindlin".....suggesting that those grads couldn't identify Kagan and simply guessed. That's not the same thing as "thinking Judge Judy is a Supreme Court justice".

Liars gonna lie.

As suspected....the report notes that some graduates chose "Judith Scheindlin" instead of Elena Kagan. The survey question DID NOT SAY Judge Judy.

Why must FOX, ACTA and US!B nutters misrepresent the facts when trying to make points?

Judge Judy is Judith Scheindlin you moron...

most Obama turkeys also believe that Benjamin Franklin was one of the Presidents.

Forum List

Back