Judge Jeanine - It's ALL Ryan's fault

We have a Fake President who refuses to take responsibility for his failures and blames others.

You Chumps must be so proud of this cowardly piece of shit.

That's hilarious after eight years of Always Blaming Others Obama
Thank you for admitting Trump is no different than Obama. It warms the cockles of my heart to hear one of Trump's Chumps finally admit that.
Not so much a Trump failure as a House leadership failure... Plenty of blame to go around on this...
It is a total Trump failure. He lied about having a replacement for ObamaCare. He totally lied. He had no replacement plan. This is an inescapable fact, and Trump is 100 percent to blame.

He's a cowardly, lying piece of shit.

Not so much a Trump failure as a House leadership failure... Plenty of blame to go around on this...

So full of shit...

The buck stops at the top. Donald Trump endorsed the bill, and was at the forefront of making sure it succeeded. I can't stand you intellectually dishonest idiots trying to shift blame away from him.

Not his job... Speaker of the house has that within his purview.

Bullshit! When a politician campaigns on an issue and supports specific legislation, there is an incumbent responsibility to do everything possible to make it succeed.

Every former president worked hard to fulfill their campaign promises, and were held accountable when they failed. Donald Trump should be treated no differently.
Can you honestly say, by your own assertion, that Trump didn't do everything he could to make it succeed?

The only thing Trump did wrong was trying to work with the GOPe. Of who Ryan is a lead flag holder. He should have stuck to his guns and not given in to this crap. Lesson learned.

At least Trump supporters are turning amongst themselves. Some hardcore Trump supporters have completely abandoned faith in the moron-in-chief after this incredible failure.

Go ahead and throw Ryan under the bus! It wont save Trump from ridicule, so it is 2 birds with 1 stone for his opposition.

And yet you were an unwavering Trump supporter on this board last summer.

Can you honestly say, by your own assertion, that Trump didn't do everything he could to make it succeed?

Damn right I can! Multiple congressional sources have confirmed to the media that he hadn't even read the bill, and was incapable of comprehending how healthcare worked during negotiations.

Healthcare negotiations had been going on for a little over a week when the ultimatum was issued that he was ready to give up. What effort he did give was marked by total incompetency.

Not his job... Speaker of the house has that within his purview.

Bullshit! When a politician campaigns on an issue and supports specific legislation, there is an incumbent responsibility to do everything possible to make it succeed.

Every former president worked hard to fulfill their campaign promises, and were held accountable when they failed. Donald Trump should be treated no differently.
Wow... if it'll lower your blood pressure some I'll gladly concede the point that the 'buck stops with him' It's all Trumps fault... he's a big boy I certainly don't want to get in the way of your 'soap box' moment of sanctimony...

The only thing Trump did wrong was trying to work with the GOPe. Of who Ryan is a lead flag holder. He should have stuck to his guns and not given in to this crap. Lesson learned.
Trump did much worse than that. He lied to the Chumps, telling them he had a beautiful replacement for ObamaCare. That was a tremendous lie, and he needs to be held to account for that disaster. The idiot Chumps need to pay the price for supporting a huckster instead of a real conservative candidate who could have carried the ball over the goal line.

The dumb shits didn't even ask to see Trump's plan!

The emperor has no clothes.

And yet you were an unwavering Trump supporter on this board last summer.

You're a liar. I'm sure every member here can recall that I was very much anti-trump during the campaign.

Maybe you are confused, but I don't appreciate being slandered.

Damn right I can! Multiple congressional sources have confirmed to the media that he hadn't even read the bill, and was incapable of comprehending how healthcare worked during negotiations.

Healthcare negotiations had been going on for a little over a week when the ultimatum was issued that he was ready to give up. What effort he did give was marked by total incompetency.
Bad night for me... wow I agree with you again, after being a "politician" for 1.5 yr on the campaign trail and 2mo. in office I can assure you that he absolutely didn't comprehend much of the bill and that he was relying on those who did.

Of who Ryan is a lead flag holder. He should have stuck to his guns and not given in to this crap. Lesson learned.

His guns were to immediately come out in support of the bill and conduct over a dozen negotiations trying to get the bill to succeed.

Trump couldn't carry the ball over the goal line. And he lied about having a replacement.

He's a loser. Sad.

Heads up... Trump won't be comprehensibly versed and omniscient on most of what crosses his desk in the next 8 years so start getting your dander up now.

Heads up... Trump won't be comprehensibly versed and omniscient on most of what crosses his desk in the next 8 years so start getting your dander up now.
Trump claims he knows everything better than anyone else. That's his trademark.

And his Chumps never catch on they are being hoaxed, bigly.

Forum List

Back