Bathroom Debacle OOOHH thats what they meant

May 20, 2014
Remember the that'll never happen get over yourselves haters self righteous dem attitude over this.......they're not laughing anymore as reality starts clubbing away the smugness.
A MAN IN THE WOMEN'S RESTROOM AT DISNEYLAND
I was off to the side waiting with the two boys, when I noticed a man walk into the restroom. My first thought was “Oh shit, he’s walked in the wrong restroom by mistake. lol” He took a few more steps, at which point he would’ve definitely noticed all the women lined up and still kept walking. My next thought was, “Maybe he’s looking for his wife…or child and they’ve been in here a while.” But he didn’t call out any names or look around. He just stood off to the side and leaned up against the wall. At this point I’m like, “WTF? Ok there is definitely a very large, burly man in a Lakers jersey who just walked in here. Am I the only one seeing this?" I surveyed the room and saw roughly 12 women, children in tow, staring at him with the exact same look on their faces. Everyone was visibly uncomfortable. We were all trading looks and motioning our eyes over to him…like "What is he doing in here?” Yet every single one of us was silent. And this is the reason I wrote this blog.

If this had been 5 years ago, you bet your ass every woman in there would’ve been like, “Ummm what are you doing in here?”, but in 2017? The mood has shifted. We had been culturally bullied into silenced.
And let me be clear, my problem wasn’t JUST that there was a man in the restroom. Its that he wasn’t even peeing, washing his hands or doing anything else that you’d do in a restroom. He was just standing off to the side looking smug…untouchable... doing absolutely nothing. He had to have noticed that every woman in the long line was staring at him. He didn’t care. He then did a lap around the restroom walking by all the stalls. You know, the stalls that have 1 inch gaps by all the doors hinges so you can most definitely see everyone with their pants around their ankles and vagina clear as day.

Welcome to liberal lala land, It is only going to get worse unless women tell ALL other women that it is an assault almost equal to RAPE, (especially having your young daughters subjected to this type of filth the dimocrats want to protect.) and unseat ANY politician of ANY PARTY who is for it.

question about his actions...they describe him as having an air of being untouchable....which leads me to believe this isnt first time he's done this.

Disney World is just a hot bed of sin, anyway. Donald and his nephews haven't worn pants in decades. And SURRRREE they are his nephews!

Forum List

Back