Judge Halts Wyoming Abortion Ban Days After It Took Effect

Who is trying to force you to have an abortion or marry a gay person?

The whole point is the CHOICE.

YOU have the CHOICE not to get an abortion or marry a gay person don't you?

Why not let others make their own choices?
Well in the case of abortion it's not the mothers life being ended. Secondly as the child is equally the fathers why does he get no say, the woman carrying it is biology, so you can't use that as an excuse to murder a child.

That's why abortion laws belong in the states, each state decides how their laws will be designed. Then if a judge blocks what the legislature decides, the decision is appealed until a sane judge rules with what the state already decided.

I don't believe that the right to exercise dominion over your own body should be decided by the mob.

Well in the case of abortion it's not the mothers life being ended. Secondly as the child is equally the fathers why does he get no say, the woman carrying it is biology, so you can't use that as an excuse to murder a child.

Because the father does not control the woman's choice of what to do with her body. Even if you impregnate a woman you cannot force her to do anything against her will. Maybe the man should have thought of that before he had unprotected sex huh?

But tell you what how about we require all males upon reaching the age of puberty to submit a DNA sample so that the biological father of every child can be forced to pay child support?

But tell you what how about we require all males upon reaching the age of puberty to submit a DNA sample so that the biological father of every child can be forced to pay child support?

This technology is already available for anyone who has a dispute about paternity, why establish a governmental office and hire a huge staff to administer this, when its only a tiny minority that have to go on Maury Povich's or Lauren Lake's program to figure it out?

A liberal idea to spend billions for a bogus reason. I think the real reason for this is to establish a Liberal police state where everyone's actions can be traced through DNA.

I don't believe that the right to exercise dominion over your own body should be decided by the mob.
What mob? The state decides how the matter will be determined, no judge has the ability to interfere with whatever law is set.

This technology is already available for anyone who has a dispute about paternity, why establish a governmental office and hire a huge staff to administer this, when its only a tiny minority that have to go on Maury Povich's or Lauren Lake's program to figure it out?

A liberal idea to spend billions for a bogus reason. I think the real reason for this is to establish a Liberal police state where everyone's actions can be traced through DNA.

No the reason I asked you is to see if you really want to hold men responsible for the children they father as much as you want to hold women responsible for getting pregnant.

If we can vote on the legality of abortion why not vote on that too?

What mob? The state decides how the matter will be determined, no judge has the ability to interfere with whatever law is set.
The population of this country is the mob.

What do you think putting things up for a vote is? Why do you think we don't put some things up for votes?

A person's right to exercise dominion over his or her own body is not one of those things that we should be putting up to a popular vote.

No the reason I asked you is to see if you really want to hold men responsible for the children they father as much as you want to hold women responsible for getting pregnant.

If we can vote on the legality of abortion why not vote on that too?

I agree that the baby daddies need to be ponying up for their children.

But I don't see where your idea is that practical or cost efficient to achieve that aim.

Waiting until their is a dispute before seeking DNA samples makes more sense, than just assuming that every man is guilty.

I suppose that a vote could be held on this, you should lobby liberal politicians to put it up to a vote where they are in control and we'll see how it works out.

Abortion will again be legal in Wyoming — at least for now — after a judge on Wednesday temporarily blocked a ban that took effect a few days earlier.

Teton County District Court Judge Melissa Owens’ decision halts the ban amid a challenge in her court to a law that took effect Sunday. The Republican-controlled Legislature approved the law despite earlier rulings by Owens that had blocked a previous ban since shortly after it took effect last summer.

An amendment in the Wyoming Constitution says adults have a right to make their own health care decisions, so Republicans enacted a ban that states abortion is not health care. However, Owens said it's up to the courts, not lawmakers, to decide whether that's the case.

Get ready for it. It's coming.

So I guess vaccine mandates are illegal there as well?

Plus this would be more about forcing a procedure on a person, and less denying them one. Does that mean a doctor is required to amputate someone's hand if they believe they should be hand-less?

I agree that the baby daddies need to be ponying up for their children.

But I don't see where your idea is that practical or cost efficient to achieve that aim.

Waiting until their is a dispute before seeking DNA samples makes more sense, than just assuming that every man is guilty.

I suppose that a vote could be held on this, you should lobby liberal politicians to put it up to a vote where they are in control and we'll see how it works out.

What's the difference between that and a court orders paternity test?

If we can vote on whether a woman much carry a pregnancy to term we can surely vote on this.

So I guess vaccine mandates are illegal there as well?

Plus this would be more about forcing a procedure on a person, and less denying them one. Does that mean a doctor is required to amputate someone's hand if they believe they should be hand-less?
No one was force to get a vaccine. Every single person has the right to refuse.

You were not forced to get a vaccine. Many millions of people did not get vaccinated or didn't you know that?

Millions were denied employment or were fired, if they didn't get the vax. Being given the alternative of starving to death, they figured they would take a chance with the Biden vaccine.

You were not forced to get a vaccine. Many millions of people did not get vaccinated or didn't you know that?

Yes, people were forced, because there were penalties and restrictions aplenty if you didn't get the jab.

Saying a person wasn't forced but was then fired, denied access to places, or made a pariah is semantics, and fascist ones at that.

What's the difference between that and a court orders paternity test?

If we can vote on whether a woman much carry a pregnancy to term we can surely vote on this.

Like I said, if you think its a great idea, lobby your liberal state legislator to put it up for a vote.

No one was force to get a vaccine. Every single person has the right to refuse.

And by refusing suffer government or other entity mandated consequences to their freedoms or livelihoods.

That's being forced.

Not being forced means saying no and living your live the same way as before you said no.

Millions were denied employment or were fired, if they didn't get the vax. Being given the alternative of starving to death, they figured they would take a chance with the Biden vaccine.
They still were not forced to get a shot. Any of them could have opted for free weekly testing.

And by refusing suffer government or other entity mandated consequences to their freedoms or livelihoods.

That's being forced.

Not being forced means saying no and living your live the same way as before you said no.
Anyone could have opted for free weekly testing

you like to ignore that part

Anyone could have opted for free weekly testing

you like to ignore that part

Still forcing, and that wasn't an option in all places.

Force was used, and you deny it like the SJW government dick sucker you are.

Forum List

Back