Judge dismisses transgender woman’s suit against Miss United States of America pageant

The series lasted more than three times longer than the Korean War it portrays. Every season, Alan Alda became more self-righteous and more preachy.

Alan Alda's character, Hawkeye Pierce, was the inspiration for generations of pretentious college freshmen bringing everyone down with their relentless virtue signalling.
True, but it was often quite funny.

Greg

The early seasons were quite funny. After a while, the show became so full of itself, it became unwatchable.

This isn't unique to "M*A*S*H", just really obvious.

Why can't transgender people take it upon themselves to create a Miss Transgender USA? I certainly have no issues one way or the other with transgender people. I don't understand it, but frankly, it's their lives and they can live how they want to.....but I don't get why they feel the need to try and hijack private organizations like this, that want to hold events for naturally born women...frankly I find it odd we have to refer to women as naturally born women now....but whatever.

Likewise, and sadly, it seems we might have to create a seperate league in high school and college sports, currently transgender women, or women, biologically men, are sports for naturally born women.
Would they have to be "unmarried and virgins"................

Greg

The series lasted more than three times longer than the Korean War it portrays. Every season, Alan Alda became more self-righteous and more preachy.

Alan Alda's character, Hawkeye Pierce, was the inspiration for generations of pretentious college freshmen bringing everyone down with their relentless virtue signalling.
True, but it was often quite funny.

Greg

The early seasons were quite funny. After a while, the show became so full of itself, it became unwatchable.

This isn't unique to "M*A*S*H", just really obvious.
I suppose that there were other bits where the show tried the "poignant" moments......but true; eventually they run out of quality material.

Greg

Why can't transgender people take it upon themselves to create a Miss Transgender USA? I certainly have no issues one way or the other with transgender people. I don't understand it, but frankly, it's their lives and they can live how they want to.....but I don't get why they feel the need to try and hijack private organizations like this, that want to hold events for naturally born women...frankly I find it odd we have to refer to women as naturally born women now....but whatever.

Likewise, and sadly, it seems we might have to create a seperate league in high school and college sports, currently transgender women, or women, biologically men, are sports for naturally born women.
Most trangenders believe that they should be able to simply blend into society as the sex that they identify as, no questions asked!

Would they have to be "unmarried and virgins"................

Greg
For the "Miss" contest yes, but for the "Ms." or "Mrs." they can be married.....well frankly they can do what they want I suppose....but "Miss" means single...at least traditionally.....but this I guess is a whole new world

Most trangenders believe that they should be able to simply blend into society as the sex that they identify as, no questions asked!
I don't ask to many questions....I don't understand lawsuits like this, when they can certainly go create their own pageant....but generally, as long as they aren't acting like Buffalo Bill to meet their goal of "transformation" I typically don't give it much thought

I don't ask to many questions....I don't understand lawsuits like this, when they can certainly go create their own pageant....but generally, as long as they aren't acting like Buffalo Bill to meet their goal of "transformation" I typically don't give it much thought
Having to create their own pageant would be an admission that they are different than biological women. Their goal, their mission is for society to accept them as simply women that are no different than biological women.

And the winner is: Miss United States of America.

A federal judge Thursday threw out a lawsuit by a transgender woman who accused the private pageant corporation of discrimination for denying her the right to participate in competitions.

U.S. District Judge Michael W. Mosman found that the pageant association cannot be required to allow a transgender woman to participate in light of its mission to promote “natural-born” females.
Judge dismisses transgender woman’s suit against Miss United States of America pageant - oregonlive.com

I'm glad he threw it out.
I agree, lawsuits like this are just stupid.

Having to create their own pageant would be an admission that they are different than biological women. Their goal, their mission is for society to accept them as simply women that are no different than biological women.
Well, I can certainly appreciate they have goals, but maybe they should take a science class....they aren't....regardless.....they don't have to call their pageant Mrs. Transgender, they can call it whatever, they just aren't welcome in another pagenant that was created for another purpose.

That's my point. Start your own....maybe it will be more successful....

FB_IMG_1614502877630.jpg

IS there a Trans pageant?

What many of them want is to be able to pass.

I know it's that Focault thing but in my opinion, I don't feel obligated to accommodate transgender or transhuman into the same sports with human or female teams. we don't combine men and women on the same team either so we don't need to with trans groups they can have their own team pageants and compete against each other.

Forum List

Back