Juanita Broaddrick fears for her life: ‘I don’t feel safe anymore’

The FBI is the law enforcement arm of the Democrat Party, she refused to to hold a press conference, and likely murdered dissidents, so fear is a natural response

My grandfather worked for the FBI, which was always a great source of pride in our family. We truly believed the FBI was the one government agency that could not be corrupted. But we were wrong. Obama and Hillary have turned it into just another arm of the Democratic Party. I mourn the loss of the FBI that once was, that fought the KGB, the Mafia, and the KKK and prevailed. But now it is nothing.

Juanita Broaddrick fears for her life: 'I don't feel safe anymore' - The American Mirror

The Clintons raped Juanita Broaddrick, then frightened her into silence. She is still scared today.

For this, and hundreds of other crimes, the Clintons should be in prison.

Instead, she may become our President.
Isn't that how most Trump supporters feel all the time?
Like who?
Every Trump supporter. "I don't feel safe anymore." That's basically the alt-right credo.

Juanita Broaddrick fears for her life: 'I don't feel safe anymore' - The American Mirror

The Clintons raped Juanita Broaddrick, then frightened her into silence. She is still scared today.

For this, and hundreds of other crimes, the Clintons should be in prison.

Instead, she may become our President.

Juanita Brodderick swore out a statement in court that Clinton never had sex with her.

Was she lying then or is she lying now?

Never mind. she lied. Dismissed.

My grandfather worked for the FBI, which was always a great source of pride in our family. We truly believed the FBI was the one government agency that could not be corrupted. But we were wrong. Obama and Hillary have turned it into just another arm of the Democratic Party. I mourn the loss of the FBI that once was, that fought the KGB, the Mafia, and the KKK and prevailed. But now it is nothing.

Wait a minute, when did this happen.

Did it happen when J. Edgar Hoover kept files on one million Americans whose politics he didn't like?

Or when they tried to use surveillance tapes to try to pressure Dr. Martin Luther King into committing suicide?

Or when they denied for years that organized crime existed?

Or when they burned all those people alive at Waco?

I'm just curious when this supposedly incorruptible FBI existed, exactly.

Forum List

Back