JPMorgan Chase deal with DOJ may funnel money to liberal advocacy group

Oh, and another thing. Most of these payoffs to the government include phraseology of no admissions of wrongdoing. JP Morgan wanted the same deal, but the DOJ refused. They are leaving the door open for federal criminal prosecutions.

So much for "they did nothing wrong".

Link?

Oh, and another thing. Most of these payoffs to the government include phraseology of no admissions of wrongdoing. JP Morgan wanted the same deal, but the DOJ refused. They are leaving the door open for federal criminal prosecutions.

The banking debacle was a collaboration between the big banks and big government

Link?

Sure! Unlike you, I don't manufacture bullshit. I can back up my claims.

The Justice Department secured a range of other concessions, including admitting to the statement of facts. JPMorgan also backed down from demands that prosecutors drop a related criminal investigation into the bank, and it forfeited the right to try later to recoup any of the $13 billion from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/11/19/13-billion-settlement-with-jpmorgan-is-announced/?_r=0

Last edited:

The banking debacle was a collaboration between the big banks and big government

Indeed it was. And on the government side, it was bipartisan all the way.

Link?

The Justice Department secured a range of other concessions, including admitting to the statement of facts. JPMorgan also backed down from demands that prosecutors drop a related criminal investigation into the bank, and it forfeited the right to try later to recoup any of the $13 billion from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/11/19/13-billion-settlement-with-jpmorgan-is-announced/?_r=0

I see your terrorizing personal vendetta knows no bounds.

However the far left NYTimes seems to be the only agency reporting such things, even the far left CNN and MSNBC are not reporting what is claimed here.

I see your terrorizing personal vendetta knows no bounds.

However the far left NYTimes seems to be the only agency reporting such things, even the far left CNN and MSNBC are not reporting what is claimed here.

:lol:

It kills you that I was stating the facts, doesn't it?

I see your Google-Fu is as weak as your posts. (But we both know you didn't even look. That's not your style. Your style is to lie instead and make bogus claims like CNN and MSNBC not reporting this.)

Did you say CNN? Here you go: Five things to know about JPMorgan settlement

What are the potential criminal charges faced by the bank?
The proposed settlement only covers civil charges. It does not settle the question of whether any of the bankers engaged in criminal wrongdoing. There is an ongoing federal criminal probe based in Sacramento, Calif., the state where Washington Mutual was based.

JPMorgan originally sought to be protected from any criminal charges as part of this deal, but that was rejected by authorities.

MSNBC?

JPMorgan to pay $13 billion legal settlement

The $13 billion settlement was the result of a civil case, but JPMorgan remains subject to an ongoing criminal investigation regarding its mortgage-backed securities business.

You've just been hoisted by your own petard. You've been PWNED.

Last edited:
Yes your terrorizing personal vendetta is full play.

Getting caught in your bullshit sure does feels like terror to people like you. People incapable of anything more than the same repetitive one liners who make up shit on the fly. You are one of the laziest bullshitters I have ever seen here.

And now you have been busted. Hard. So keep coming at me, kiddo. I'm having fun.

Yes your terrorizing personal vendetta is full play.

Getting caught in your bullshit sure does feels like terror to people like you. People incapable of anything more than the same repetitive one liners who make up shit on the fly. You are one of the laziest bullshitters I have ever seen here.

And now you have been busted. Hard. So keep coming at me, kiddo. I'm having fun.

Hardly just had to see how personal this was for the troll.

Now I know.

Indeed it was. And on the government side, it was bipartisan all the way.

Sure it was, but I'm not quite sure where the funneling of some of the money to liberal advocacy groups comes in which is the topic of the thread:eusa_whistle: Just more big government cronyism :eusa_eh:

JP Morgan Chase didn't make those loans. JP Morgan Chase did nothing wrong at all. What the company did was buy Countrywide Mortgage the company that did make those loans, many of them. Countrywide was one of the biggest offenders.

Excuse me, and I hate to embarrass you. But JPMC did not buy Countrywide. Bank of America did.

And not only did JPMC do this, but they also were reprimanded a couple of years ago for illegally trying to foreclose on troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Banks Find More Wrongful Foreclosures Among Military Members

"""The nation’s biggest banks wrongfully foreclosed on more than 700 military members during the housing crisis and seized homes from roughly two dozen other borrowers who were current on their mortgage payments, findings that eclipse earlier estimates of the improper evictions.

Bank of America, Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo uncovered the foreclosures while analyzing mortgages as part of a multibillion-dollar settlement deal with federal authorities, according to people with direct knowledge of the findings. In January, regulators ordered the banks to identify military members and other borrowers who were evicted in violation of federal law."""

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/03...ful-foreclosures-among-military-members/?_r=0

It's sheer fucking naivete like yours that helps them get away with stealing. Wall Street LOVES people like you.

To bad the far left didn't care enough about them to help but did help their large donors.

It's fun to watch you scramble.

Forum List

Back