Joy Reid tells America that "Republicans are dangerous!"

You know what is dangerous...hackers....Joy Reid knows a thing or two about hackers....they will get on your website, and make it look like you said all sorts of homophobic things...

oh wait...until they didn't....and it was you.

Hard to take a liar and bigot like Joy Reid, the gay basher seriously.

The California Central Valley? That's where Devin Nunes hangs out. For the most part, it's heavily Republican.
It's also one of the largest nut producers in the country....hence the comment.

They may not have known Ms Sears was black. Down ballots to the winning gubernatorial candidate are pretty much a given.
You're guessing. Thats OK. Republicans aren't racist. The VA ticket proves it. Black Lt. Governor. Latino Atty. General.

RED WAVE

I am talking about VA

The chickens have hatched:

Governor - RED
Lt. Gov - RED
Atty. Gen - RED

RED WAVE

Murphy in NJ still has a great shot. I agree, though ... Virginia was a shellacking. McAuliffe was a crappy candidate and Youngkin ran a pretty much perfect race keeping Donnie on the sideline.

Murphy in NJ still has a great shot. I agree, though ... Virginia was a shellacking.
NJ is Leftist paradise. But Murphy was a d*ck to gym owners and the very high RE taxes aren't helping. He should be shellacking the Italian mobster looking dude and its very close.

Murphy in NJ still has a great shot. I agree, though ... Virginia was a shellacking. McAuliffe was a crappy candidate and Youngkin ran a pretty much perfect race keeping Donnie on the sideline.

The Dim is going to be re-elected, but it's a blue state, so a close contest is good news for the GOP.

I don't keep track of people that are from the net. Just know that the right, holler Soros every time.
Well if you make the comment then you should back it up or apologize for being wrong but as usual you excuse yourself by saying the right and believe my distaste for you is because I am right but it has to do with the fact you are someone that like to make shit up on the fly and then get upset when someone like me trolls you.

So as you can see I never mention Soros or most people because they have nothing to do with my views and as for the woman, she is wrong like you!

Mostly peaceful liberals burning a police station...
5ae430-20200528-floyd-protest-fire03.jpg

Joy? Joy?
Hello?

if only Terry was smart enough to bring Xiden, Harris, and obama in and make this race about trump as well…he might of had a chance

Quest for equity? So burning small businesses, killing people, creating autonomous zones is a quest for equity? You’re a fucking idiot. Both can be bad. Jan 6th and the “summer of love”.
The actual “summer of love” was just as bad, dope. “race riots” as they were called are nothing new. You are just choosing to create some sort of equivalence in an effort to minimize just how awful and dangerous 1/6 was and continues to be. It isn’t working.

the other was a bunch of violence that destroyed peoples businesses and cost the tax payers money and physically hurt a lot of people......yea not the same....
Not the same in either intent or target as I explained. The future of our democratic institutions are not challenged by protests over racial equality.

Forum List

Back