Jon Stewart Made Fun Of Trump's Fraud Case, Then Turns Around And Does The Same Thing

Retard. Stewart sold his property to a buyer who was willing to pay $17.5 million, which is an entirely different scenario. This is how capitalism works.

But go ahead. Prove me wrong. Go.
tell me you didnt just say that??

trump sold his debt to a lender willing to carry the loan of the price agreed upon,,

how is that different??

and youre missing the point of the stewart claim,,
he said trump under valued on taxs to pay less,,
he did the exact same thing he claimed trump did,,

That's what Trump said and he still got nailed.

If Jon don't get the Don treatment, it's proof of the 2 tier justice system.

Trump wasn't even selling the property, just taking an equity loan on it. Stewart actually defrauded a buyer.

The left seems to think the appraiser in Trump's case was "in on it" and overvalued the property. I believe it was the same in Stewart's case.

If Jon goes free, the system is rigged.

2 tiered justice system.

Republican DAs need to probe into democrats that own real-estate in their districts and see if any of them are over/under valued.

John Stewart sold out, I guess his retirement isn't all that secure. Nothing will happen to the Democrat darling. Our justice system is not just two tiered, it's quad tiered, rich, poor, Democrat, Republican.

Retard. Stewart sold his property to a buyer who was willing to pay $17.5 million, which is an entirely different scenario. This is how capitalism works.

But go ahead. Prove me wrong. Go.

BS. In some states they won't allow a home to sell way over assessed value. And most certainly the Banks would never loan money above 80% assesed or similar. They want 20% down in case you walk away.

He is a victim of not doing his due diligence. Getting the property assessed by an independent assessor should be a no brainer for anyone looking to buy real estate.
The bank that Trump "defrauded" did the same thing, and Trump was convicted anyway.

Forum List

Back