Johnson & Johnson Pauses COVID-19 Vaccine Trials After Unexplained Illness In Participant, Company Says

Hmmm. AstraZeneca and now Johnson and Johnson. I am glad they are taking their time to get it right and make sure it is safe, instead of pushing toward quick release for political reason. We will see how this all shakes out in the coming months.

Hmmm. AstraZeneca and now Johnson and Johnson. I am glad they are taking their time to get it right and make sure it is safe, instead of pushing toward quick release for political reason. We will see how this all shakes out in the coming months.

Months? But Trump was promising before the election. You don't think he was lying again, do you?

Months? But Trump was promising before the election. You don't think he was lying again, do you?
Not unless his lips were moving.

I agree.

I want a vaccine that's safe and effective.

Forum List

Back