Johnny Can’t Read

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
So instead ‘educators’ are busy pushing racist teaching on young minds.
PhD. Says a lot about higher education these days.
She and anyone who isn’t disgusted by her should be banned from coming within a mile of any place of education.

So we are supposed to hide history so white Snowflakes spawn don’t feel bad?

Last edited:
We ask our public school teachers to raise our children, because we'd all die if both parents didn't have careers ... and pay the teachers like glorified baby-sitters ...

And YOU have the balls to criticize them? ... do you even know when and where the local school board meets?, have you ever been to a school board meeting?, have you volunteered any time at your local school?, do you support raising taxes to better fund our schools? ...

(didn't think so) ...

These substandard dyke stormtroopers are going to be the downfall of this country.

They need their defects to be validated, so our kids are going to suffer? No, I don't think so. Somebody take a weapons-grade flame thrower to that fucking beast and let's get back on track.

She and anyone who isn’t disgusted by her should be banned from coming within a mile of any place of education.

Johnny reads at a 7th grade level when he gets to college.

Teaching history is not the same as instilling guilt in children for things they didn't do and don't approve of being done. You know there's a big difference, shame on you.

Black girl is looking at her like, "Why do white people talk so much?"

I'm a white teacher and I agree.

Less talking. A lot less talking. For some reason people with PhD after their names Looooove to hear themselves blab, usually about absolutely nothing at all

We ask our public school teachers to raise our children, because we'd all die if both parents didn't have careers ... and pay the teachers like glorified baby-sitters ...

And YOU have the balls to criticize them? ... do you even know when and where the local school board meets?, have you ever been to a school board meeting?, have you volunteered any time at your local school?, do you support raising taxes to better fund our schools? ...

(didn't think so) ...
I do know where the local school board meets and I have been to the meetings. I know the people on the school board. I have volunteered time to the local school but I DO NOT support raising taxes for the schools. I support better financial
.management of the resources that the schools have.

Your assumption that others have not makes you unqualified to criticize anyone.

White kids aren't responsible for slavery. How about teaching Black kids they're responsible for the shootings and crime of Black people in Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, Baltimore, Minneapolis, Oakland, etc.

I do know where the local school board meets and I have been to the meetings. I know the people on the school board. I have volunteered time to the local school but I DO NOT support raising taxes for the schools. I support better financial
.management of the resources that the schools have.

Your assumption that others have not makes you unqualified to criticize anyone.

I'm not the best punctuationist in the world, but even I know the /?/ mark means I'm asking a question ... thank you for your answers, I'm glad someone other than me cares enough about children to spend some time being part of the solutions, rather than just bitching about the problems ...

Many years ago, the Oregon legislature appropreated $5 billion for the public education of 1/2 million students ... that's $10,000 per student ... the school districts only receive $4,300 per student ... at the time, there was a lawsuit working it's way through the courts to make the Dep't of Education tell us where the other $2.8 billion was being spent ... as the Dep't was denying all FOIA requests ...

The individual districts were an excellent model on proper fiscal management ... they had to be ... all the waste was in Salem ... something you might want to check on in your state ... Sacramento is also a major source of evil, look for your tax dollars being wasted there too ...

Forum List

Back