John Solomon uncovers a LOT more Biden corruption in Ukraine than was previously known

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
There are two things reasonable people can agree on these days: Joe and Hunter Biden are corrupt, and The Hill’s John Solomon is an excellent investigative reporter with impeccable instincts and sources.

The latter has uncovered a lot more corruption involving Hunter Biden’s deal with Burisma, a Ukrainian natural gas company that was paying him a lot more a month than the previously reported $50,000. Like more than five times as much.

What’s more, the FBI was aware of the money that was being transferred from the company to accounts held by Hunter Biden.

Oh, and there’s that time in April 2014 when then-VP Joe Biden actually set up the Burisma deal for his son. Yes, he set it up.

(Excerpt) Read more at thenationalsentinel.com

------------

...the FBI was aware of the money that was being transferred from the company to accounts held by Hunter Biden.

What was their cut?....................

I wonder if Chuck Todd has seen this stuff. By the way after watching Todd’s disgraceful performance yesterday it reminded me that once upon a time, he was an Aide to the very Liberal Senator Tom Harkin. I keep wondering how Very Liberal Political Aides like Todd end up as Mainstream News Anchors.

Hard to keep all the names straight these days, so here’s your helpful guide:

BURISMA: Hunter Biden’s shady Ukrainian company.

BARISTA: Last job AOC was qualified for

John Solomon & Sara Carter are the best!

They are about the only real investigative journalists left in America!

Solomon has over 400 pages of recently uncovered documents but can never get all the info out because he has so much. Info on biden & ukraine & china & more.

Hunter Biden was a mess back them. No clue how he was able to even hold a job, not to mention at 100K per month.

There are two things reasonable people can agree on these days: Joe and Hunter Biden are corrupt, and The Hill’s John Solomon is an excellent investigative reporter with impeccable instincts and sources.

The latter has uncovered a lot more corruption involving Hunter Biden’s deal with Burisma, a Ukrainian natural gas company that was paying him a lot more a month than the previously reported $50,000. Like more than five times as much.

What’s more, the FBI was aware of the money that was being transferred from the company to accounts held by Hunter Biden.

Oh, and there’s that time in April 2014 when then-VP Joe Biden actually set up the Burisma deal for his son. Yes, he set it up.

(Excerpt) Read more at thenationalsentinel.com

------------

...the FBI was aware of the money that was being transferred from the company to accounts held by Hunter Biden.

What was their cut?....................

I wonder if Chuck Todd has seen this stuff. By the way after watching Todd’s disgraceful performance yesterday it reminded me that once upon a time, he was an Aide to the very Liberal Senator Tom Harkin. I keep wondering how Very Liberal Political Aides like Todd end up as Mainstream News Anchors.
Boy you trumpanzees are desperate. Your orange boy is toast; just waiting for the fat lady to sing.

So this is the Guy, who conned Faux, who conned President "Best Brain", who then tried to con the Comedian President of Ukraine with this brain fart of a conspiracy theory?

Trumpublicans are so fucked.

Trump is going to win easily next year. The Democrats did it to themselves. Trump supporters have nothing to do with Democrats making crucial strategy mistakes.

For a "cheap hack", he sure is coming up with some damning information on the Bidens. Enough that Creepy Uncle Joe's political career is pretty much over.

It definitely sped up the process. But, Joe wasn't winning anyway. He lost his fast ball a long time ago and should have retired.

Another proof by Solomon that the unwise voters will be stopped

And sites will be stopped that hides debates in the rubber room

A total change is coming to stop profit that comes from harm like this type site

For a "cheap hack", he sure is coming up with some damning information on the Bidens. Enough that Creepy Uncle Joe's political career is pretty much over.

It definitely sped up the process. But, Joe wasn't winning anyway. He lost his fast ball a long time ago and should have retired.

True that. Biden is an old white throwback who doesn't faithfully represent the radical ideology of today's Democrat Party. He'll soon be kicked to the curb in favor of Warren. Of course, the Democrats will never bring themselves to admit that Biden's corruption had anything to do with it, because they're in full-denial mode.

They'll just claim that "Warren was more popular anyway", thereby pushing the Democrat Party even farther to the left. I would surmise that if those Democrats ever want to win another presidential election, they're going to need to do some serious soul searching and reorganization of their priorities.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back