John Podesta says that Senator Manchin has "single-handedly doomed humanity.”

Yes, the climate ALWAYS changes.
Another admission you know nothing about climate change.
Its the rate of change, which is faster during the industrial revolution then at anytime in the history of man on earth.

Evolution deniers cringe at the thought that there are no countries, universities or major corps that agree with their idiotic positions on either CC or evolution. …..just the coal barons.

Aww. Poor Pooh Pooh.

Listen drag, there is a good reason nobody thinks highly of your opinion or posting efforts.

You’ve got nothing and it shows.👍
A little internet shaming. You’re now up to 10 years old. Trump would be proud.

Another admission you know nothing about climate change.
Its the rate of change, which is faster during the industrial revolution then at anytime in the history of man on earth.

Evolution deniers cringe at the thought that there are no countries, universities or major corps that agree with their idiotic positions on either CC or evolution. …..just the coal barons.
50 years ago, it was spouted in a short time all the beaches will be gone. They lied.

The way I look at it , is this...

You are either too fucking dumb or too much down the rabbit hole to see that Climate Change is real... We are talking real stupid who doesn't see it yet... The evidence is over whelming and only

While I am disappointed with Manchin vote, I find him at least understandable, He is from Coal Country, his voters are heavily invested in Coal...

What I can't understand are the Senators who are not from Coal or Oil States like Florida. There the ones that get the hurricanes.. Rubio is a far worse vote..

We need reliable energy that doesn't produce CO2.

How many new nuclear power plants should we build?

You just can't prove that.
Dumb comment….
I never did. It wasn’t my job fool. It’s been demonstrated by every climate research facility for decades. Just Google any one of them including every govt agency, university or related corporation.

Left wing fucks do not represent their constituents.

They cannot believe Manchin is doing this.

No one has shown that the warming during the Industrial Revolution is faster than anytime in the history of man on earth.
your only resource is Fix News. HTF would you know.
Dig your head out of your ass and Google literally, every institution related to climate…..you’ll get it.

your only resource is Fix News. HTF would you know.
Dig your head out of your ass and Google literally, every institution related to climate…..you’ll get it.

No institution can show that.

You never said, how many die each year from radiation released by reactors. Weird.

Is that because the number is zero? Pussy.

You never said, how many die each year from radiation released by reactors. Weird.
Gave you a reference for deaths from mining uranium alone .
Wikki
has all the accidents listed…

No institution can show that.
HTF would you know. You can’t even Google. No related institution…..like 3400 universities. You wouldn’t recognize an institute of higher learning regardless.
Try NASA…..you’re smarter then they are, right ?

Gave you a reference for deaths from mining uranium alone .
Wikki
has all the accidents listed…

HTF would you know. You can’t even Google. No related institution…..like 3400 universities. You wouldn’t recognize an institute of higher learning regardless.

Fuck mining, (hundreds of millions was HILARIOUS!!) I want backup for your reactor claim.

HTF would you know.

I've looked, I've asked. Proof doesn't exist to make that claim.

If you feel they proved it, back up your claim by posting their proof.

Forum List

Back