John McCain Blames Arizona Fires on Illegal Immigrants

José;3778550 said:
Originally posted by Momanohedhunter
We can do it again. Mexico has nothing to offer so fuck them. They are just a drag on all of North America. Seal the border and let them do what they do.

America has both the material means and legal right to carry out "Operation Wetback II", hunter, but unfortunately the political will on the part of US politicians and the necessary social climate of acceptance of mass deportations in America is simply not there.

But look on the bright side...

Political will can be "created" in democratic countries through strong pressure on politicians and threats to exclude them from the country's political life.

And a "social climate of acceptance" can also be "created" even though it takes a lot of convincing.

It would not be hard. I have a real frend named Jose. He and his Wife are from Guatemala, and they were illegal in Mexico before here. He got caught once by Fedrallies and got the ever loving shit beat out of him and they raped his wife six times in front of him. His hands are deformed from being broken so that he could not work. That happened to then in 78. Anything we do will be humane compared to how Mexico deports there illegals. Our cops and feds can round them up discreetly, and humanly, put them on Greyhound and send them back. My workmate and friend, waited almost 20 years to get here legally, and he hates illegals to the point that he will not employ or work with them. I think that who ever puts a deportation plan in action will be accepted and appreciated. If not, Bush,McCain and Kennedy would have gotten there amnesty bill through.

Its Federales...double L is a y sound. Federallies is incorrect in any language.

Originally posted by 1751Texan
Its Federales...double L is a y sound. Federallies is incorrect in any language.

Incorrect but funny as hell, Texan...

Fedrallies would be a series of rallies organised by Federales :lol: :lol:

Anyway you're not the first one to complain about hunter's mistreatment of the english language... illiteracy, typo or dyslexia, who cares?

Since I can only speak Spanglish I'll be damned if I won't be the last one to point fingers at him. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
José;3778211 said:

This is the same guy who had the courage to state in a nationally televised presidential debate:

"We cannot deport 8 million illegal mexicans because we do not have 8 million handcuffs." :eek: :eek:

Yeah right... the country that put a man on the moon, has a defence budget larger than the next highest 17 countries combined and is currently occupying two foreign countries located half a world away suddenly don't have the material means to deport illegal immigrants to a neighboring country. This qualifies as a lame excuse even in Haiti.

The fact that a US senator/presidential candidate wasn't even afraid to spew this kind of garbage on primetime TV is a testament to the fact that US politicians wipe their collective arses with any opposition to illegal immigration coming from their constituencies.

And the fact that his political career survived for even 1 second after that statement is proof enough that the american people is not willing to put the necessary pressure on their political representatives to solve the issue.

We can deport them. And we have deported them.

The effort began in California and Arizona, and coordinated 1075 Border Patrol agents, along with state and local police agencies, to enforce a duly passed law. Tactics employed included going house to house in Mexican-American neighborhoods, and citizenship checks during standard traffic stops.

Some 750 agents targeted agricultural areas with a goal of 1,000 apprehensions per day. By the end of July, over 50,000 illegal aliens were caught in the two states. An estimated 488,000 illegal aliens are believed to have left voluntarily, for fear of being apprehended. By September, 80,000 had been taken into custody in Texas, and the INS estimated that 500,000 to 700,000 had left Texas of their own accord. To discourage illicit re-entry, buses and trains took many deportees deep within Mexican territory before releasing them.

Tens of thousands more were deported by two chartered ships: the Emancipation and the Mercurio. The ships ferried them from Port Isabel, Texas, to Veracruz, Mexico, more than 500 mi (800 km) to the south. Some were taken as far as 1000 mi (1600 km). Deportation by sea was ended after seven deportees jumped overboard from the Mercurio and drowned, provoking a mutiny that led to a public outcry in Mexico.[1]

Operation Wetback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We can do it again. Mexico has nothing to offer so fuck them. They are just a drag on all of North America. Seal the border and let them do what they do.

Well, should mexicans visit USA as tourists? This kind of argument makes me feel comfortable to visit Canada and spend my dollars there. Be careful about what you say.

Mexicans are not interested in coming to the US as tourists, most of them come here to work illegally and send money back home or stay permanently, this is not the same like the Brazilians.

José;3778211 said:

This is the same guy who had the courage to state in a nationally televised presidential debate:

"We cannot deport 8 million illegal mexicans because we do not have 8 million handcuffs." :eek: :eek:

Yeah right... the country that put a man on the moon, has a defence budget larger than the next highest 17 countries combined and is currently occupying two foreign countries located half a world away suddenly don't have the material means to deport illegal immigrants to a neighboring country. This qualifies as a lame excuse even in Haiti.

The fact that a US senator/presidential candidate wasn't even afraid to spew this kind of garbage on primetime TV is a testament to the fact that US politicians wipe their collective arses with any opposition to illegal immigration coming from their constituencies.

And the fact that his political career survived for even 1 second after that statement is proof enough that the american people is not willing to put the necessary pressure on their political representatives to solve the issue.

We can deport them. And we have deported them.

The effort began in California and Arizona, and coordinated 1075 Border Patrol agents, along with state and local police agencies, to enforce a duly passed law. Tactics employed included going house to house in Mexican-American neighborhoods, and citizenship checks during standard traffic stops.

Some 750 agents targeted agricultural areas with a goal of 1,000 apprehensions per day. By the end of July, over 50,000 illegal aliens were caught in the two states. An estimated 488,000 illegal aliens are believed to have left voluntarily, for fear of being apprehended. By September, 80,000 had been taken into custody in Texas, and the INS estimated that 500,000 to 700,000 had left Texas of their own accord. To discourage illicit re-entry, buses and trains took many deportees deep within Mexican territory before releasing them.

Tens of thousands more were deported by two chartered ships: the Emancipation and the Mercurio. The ships ferried them from Port Isabel, Texas, to Veracruz, Mexico, more than 500 mi (800 km) to the south. Some were taken as far as 1000 mi (1600 km). Deportation by sea was ended after seven deportees jumped overboard from the Mercurio and drowned, provoking a mutiny that led to a public outcry in Mexico.[1]

Operation Wetback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, should mexicans visit USA as tourists? This kind of argument makes me feel comfortable to visit Canada and spend my dollars there. Be careful about what you say.

I will not be careful of what I say. If you were in Mexico illegally they would beat the crap out of you and send you back to Brazil. in this country, they get great treatment, and cut lose to do what they will. Many shoot our police and border agents, and get involved in gang conflicts. Take your dollars to Canada if you like. It is a beautiful country, and great to visit. So you know, we have lots of tourist from Mexico. Many live here in River Oaks up in Houston. Did you know that they will not hire there country men and woman to clean and repair there homes ? Wonder why.

It is a known fact that illegal Mexican aliens crossing the border sometimes set fires. Did they set this fire? Don't know and neither does anybody else but it is suspect. One day America is going to get smart and begin to control the border the way it should be controlled. Don't know when that will be but I suspect it will be when people have had enough of the bullshit from illegal Mexican aliens disregarding our laws and our borders.

José;3778719 said:

Anyway you're not the first one to complain about hunter's mistreatment of the english language... illiteracy, typo or dyslexia, who cares?

Since I can only speak Spanglish I'll be damned if I won't be the last one to point fingers at him. :lol: :lol:

Why should I care. The fact that you will not address the Mexican President saying that Illegal aliens are not allowed in Mexico, and that they are violators of human rights, gos to show that you got nothing else to say that means anything.

As for you Texan, 1836 was a better year. Wonder if Santa Anna set the border on fire when he swam the Rio to get his ass whooped at San Jacento.

It is a known fact that illegal Mexican aliens crossing the border sometimes set fires. Did they set this fire? Don't know and neither does anybody else but it is suspect. One day America is going to get smart and begin to control the border the way it should be controlled. Don't know when that will be but I suspect it will be when people have had enough of the bullshit from illegal Mexican aliens disregarding our laws and our borders.

They do it all the time, as well as dumping there garbage and dead bodies as well. Most of the time they are dumping there garbage several miles inside the border. Nothing will bo done until the politicians realize that the votes they are trying to get are meaningless considering illegals are mostly illiterate and have no desire to change that. They want to make money to take back to Mexico to live the good life. Thats one thing I dont understand. Why are the enviro-loons not pushing the illegals to clean up there mess.

Last edited:
Hunter...

Let's have a man to man conversation here.

You should go easy with your anti-Mexican feelings, bro. You know a lot of people in Texas would like to do to your multi-racial family what you want to do to illegal Mexicans, throw their asses out of America.

I will not be careful of what I say. If you were in Mexico illegally they would beat the crap out of you and send you back to Brazil. in this country, they get great treatment, and cut lose to do what they will. Many shoot our police and border agents, and get involved in gang conflicts. Take your dollars to Canada if you like. It is a beautiful country, and great to visit. So you know, we have lots of tourist from Mexico. Many live here in River Oaks up in Houston. Did you know that they will not hire there country men and woman to clean and repair there homes ? Wonder why.

I don't think so. Brazilians there are welcome. Anyway, why would a brazilian go to live there? It doesn't make sense. Mexican is worst than Brazil with crime. For some reason, Latin America loves us (not Argentina)... for some reason, I don't know which.

Well, the fact is that not all of mexicans are bad guys. Not all of them go there to become smugglers, assassins, gang leaders or whatever. I know that thousands of brazilians go there, wanting to make money. Much of them don't stay for the entire life. People around the world doesn't accept very much the brazilian way... so they don't feel home. So, brazilians go more as tourists (stupid tourists, in the true... like me), wanting to talk to everyone, live in a family house for a while and buy everything that they can smell and see. If you put a good price in your mother, you can be sure, the buyer will be a brazilian. But it happens because everything is damn expensive here. If prices were like in Mexico, I don't think that brazilians would go to live in USA.

The fact is that some services that native americans don't want to do, mexicans go and make money with it. Not only mexicans. They dream that in USA they'll be able to have everything they wanna buy. Here is different. I have a reasonable wage... I could easily buy one Ipad 2 if I were in USA. But... but, one Ipad there is 'round US$ 600,00 (R$ 900,00) and here it is US$ 1200,00 (over R$ 1800,00-R$2000,00).

And about cars... damn, man! You know much you pay for a popular, simple car? 'Round US$ 16.000,00 (Over R$ 25.000,00)(New, with no optionals). And the used cars are not so diferent. But there, a car that you can buy for US$9000,00 (Buick Rendesvouz), here it would be no less than US$ 20.000,00. Got me? That's why brazilians go there... well, there are much more reasons, like security, higher wages, better way of life and so on. I don't understand well the mexicans. The NAFTA makes the prices low there. Maybe they wanna be rich, not just mid classes.

I've been thinking about study english there... maybe in Chicago... I'm not sure. But I'd be affraid of going there to settle down... but I know I can't stay in Brazil forever... no options here hahahaha.

And it's damn hard to make any friend there if I'm not "native". Girls are as hot as the brazilian ones. The main problem is the social. I think that it is what makes me feel affraid about USA.

And the mexicans... well... ellos son nuestros hermanitos, hombre! No les deje mal, vale?! I believe that there are thieves everywhere and assassins and gangs. The illegals must be deported. But be careful when you write about them. I'm sure that they just go there because their situation in Mexico must be hopeless. Understand them as humans, not aliens. The same happens here with bolivians. They come in masses to São Paulo, where conditions are much better than in La Paz... and they work almost as slaves. You know what, brazilians don't care about it, no one makes that service anyway. And the problems with crime here are older and related to other kind of problems.

José;3778719 said:

Why should I care. The fact that you will not address the Mexican President saying that Illegal aliens are not allowed in Mexico, and that they are violators of human rights, gos to show that you got nothing else to say that means anything.

As for you Texan, 1836 was a better year. Wonder if Santa Anna set the border on fire when he swam the Rio to get his ass whooped at San Jacento.

You are exsactly right. I fly the 1824 Texas flag...the Alamo flag. I'm not Mexican; I could care less what the people of Mexico do in their own country. I care what happens here... Here in MY country. If you can prove that Santa Anna, Mexican President Calderon, or any illegal alien started the Arizona wildfires...I'm all ears to hear your evidence.

Last edited:
I don't think so. Brazilians there are welcome. Anyway, why would a brazilian go to live there? It doesn't make sense. Mexican is worst than Brazil with crime. For some reason, Latin America loves us (not Argentina)... for some reason, I don't know which.

Well, the fact is that not all of mexicans are bad guys. Not all of them go there to become smugglers, assassins, gang leaders or whatever. I know that thousands of brazilians go there, wanting to make money. Much of them don't stay for the entire life. People around the world doesn't accept very much the brazilian way... so they don't feel home. So, brazilians go more as tourists (stupid tourists, in the true... like me), wanting to talk to everyone, live in a family house for a while and buy everything that they can smell and see. If you put a good price in your mother, you can be sure, the buyer will be a brazilian. But it happens because everything is damn expensive here. If prices were like in Mexico, I don't think that brazilians would go to live in USA.

The fact is that some services that native americans don't want to do, mexicans go and make money with it. Not only mexicans. They dream that in USA they'll be able to have everything they wanna buy. Here is different. I have a reasonable wage... I could easily buy one Ipad 2 if I were in USA. But... but, one Ipad there is 'round US$ 600,00 (R$ 900,00) and here it is US$ 1200,00 (over R$ 1800,00-R$2000,00).

And about cars... damn, man! You know much you pay for a popular, simple car? 'Round US$ 16.000,00 (Over R$ 25.000,00)(New, with no optionals). And the used cars are not so diferent. But there, a car that you can buy for US$9000,00 (Buick Rendesvouz), here it would be no less than US$ 20.000,00. Got me? That's why brazilians go there... well, there are much more reasons, like security, higher wages, better way of life and so on. I don't understand well the mexicans. The NAFTA makes the prices low there. Maybe they wanna be rich, not just mid classes.

I've been thinking about study english there... maybe in Chicago... I'm not sure. But I'd be affraid of going there to settle down... but I know I can't stay in Brazil forever... no options here hahahaha.

And it's damn hard to make any friend there if I'm not "native". Girls are as hot as the brazilian ones. The main problem is the social. I think that it is what makes me feel affraid about USA.

And the mexicans... well... ellos son nuestros hermanitos, hombre! No les deje mal, vale?! I believe that there are thieves everywhere and assassins and gangs. The illegals must be deported. But be careful when you write about them. I'm sure that they just go there because their situation in Mexico must be hopeless. Understand them as humans, not aliens. The same happens here with bolivians. They come in masses to São Paulo, where conditions are much better than in La Paz... and they work almost as slaves. You know what, brazilians don't care about it, no one makes that service anyway. And the problems with crime here are older and related to other kind of problems.

Wrong. There are no illegal doctors, lawyers, or scientist in America. And you still wont speak to Mr Calderons comments.

Arizona Sheriff: Wildfires Likely Started by Mexican Drug Traffickers, Smugglers

Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever said the most recent blaze -- the so-called Monument Fire -- was "man-caused" and began about a week ago near Coronado National Forest, where the border fence ends. Dever said the 4,700-acre park had been closed for days prior to the start of the fire.
Related Video

Mexican Drug Smugglers to Blame for Arizona Wildfire?
Sheriff responds to McCain's comments

"The bottom line is, there was nobody in the park [who] would've been there legally," Dever said. "There were no vehicles, no nothing. It's a high-intensity drug trafficking and human smuggling area. We have scouts that hang out there all the time. They light signal fires, they light warming fires because it gets cold at night … There is nothing to indicate that there was any other cause. And the highest probability -- not possibility -- is that this is how this fire started."

José;3778719 said:

You are exsactly right. I fly the 1824 Texas flag...the Alamo flag. I'm not Mexican; I could care less what the people of Mexico do in their own country. I care what happens here... Here in MY country. If you can prove that Santa Anna, Mexican President Calderon, or any illegal alien started the Arizona wildfires...I'm all ears to hear your evidence.

Sheriff's comments, -

Fire was likely started by illegal immigrants, Dever says

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 11:59 AM
Updated: Jun 21, 2011 12:31 PM

HEREFORD - "It wasn't the rabbits or rattlesnakes that started this fire," Sheriff Dever said at the morning press conference, insinuating that the assumed perpetrators are illegal immigrants.

"When this fire started, Montezuma National Monument was closed. The forest around it was closed," Dever said. "So, whoever started the fire was there illegally."

Fire was likely started by illegal immigrants, Dever says | KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona

And more,-

Print | ShareThis | Comment (45 comment(s)) | Rate | Text Size
Did illegal immigrants start our county's fires?
Smoke billows from the Horseshoe Two Fire in the Chiricahua Mountains. Aside from the fire damage to the forest and 23 structures, residents of the area must now worry about flooding during the coming monsoon season. (PHOTO COURTESY / Ingrid Curry -- [email protected])

By Shar Porier and Ainslee S. Wittig/Arizona Range News
Published: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 1:44 PM CDT
As of Tuesday, the five-week-old Horseshoe Two fire has burned 171,333 acres; 23 structures have been destroyed and the fire is burning within the Chiricahua National Monument, where structure protection is also taking place.

So far, the cost of the fire has reached $38,433,369.

The new Coronado Memorial Fire in the Huachucas, has quickly burned more than 3,000 acres since Sunday, and caused evacuation of several areas including Coronado Memorial Road and Ash Canyon south of Highway 92.

Willcox, Arizona | Arizona Range News | Newspaper > News > Did illegal immigrants start our county's fires?

That is two, and does not even cover the damage they do to the environment by dumping there trash in all the creek beds and arroyos or the poison they dump in the creeks from there outdoor meth labs.

Many of the California wildfires we set by illegal aliens because they were caught. The SOB's have no right in this country in the first place. They hate America and American's they don't care if they burn the country down it isn't their country! The government is going to have a huge problem with mad as Hell taxpayers with guns.

Many of the California wildfires we set by illegal aliens because they were caught. The SOB's have no right in this country in the first place. They hate America and American's they don't care if they burn the country down it isn't their country! The government is going to have a huge problem with mad as Hell taxpayers with guns.

Now, now, Hold on. That talk robs us of credibility, even-though any American who shoots them would be well within there rights. It just is not the answer at this time. With Jan Brewer doing her thing and Dick perry hopefully resigning to run for President that will possibly make two states on the border who will do something about it.

Originally posted by Momanohedhunter
Now, now, Hold on. That talk robs us of credibility, even-though any American who shoots them would be well within there rights. It just is not the answer at this time. With Jan Brewer doing her thing and Dick perry hopefully resigning to run for President that will possibly make two states on the border who will do something about it.

Yep... they are well within their rights.

Their right to remain silent and to know that anything they say will be used against them in court.

I wasn’t talking about citizens hunting down illegal aliens and shooting them.

I was talking about the Politicians better be careful of the taxpayers.

Do you think that illegal alien loving Gabby Gifford’s stance on immigration didn't have anything to do with what happened to her. Yeah, Jerrod is claiming insanity but anyone who wanted to live after what he did might claim the same thing. Gabby spent 10 years in office fighting for illegal aliens rights and welfare and around election time she went Anti-immigrant just enough to get re-elected. I bet there are crazies in every state. Just sayin’

I'm all for the Border Patrol controlling the borders and coast lines any way necessary.

Agent's shot kills rock thrower at border fence
U.S. officers trying to arrest border crosser assaulted by rocks, spiked piece of wood

Last edited:

Forum List

Back