John Brennan Speaking Now...

Apparently all the Democrats can do now, is wait till some conservative says something, and then they jump up and down, scream, and call him names.

Without even discussing what he actually said, of course.

This is what the once-great Democrat party has come to.

Apparently all the Democrats can do now, is wait till some conservative says something, and then they jump up and down, scream, and call him names.

In your opinion....when was the "once-great Democrat party" great?

Playing the emotion card.
What a hack.
Hang 'em all.
I bet they all claim to be Christians, too.

229.gif

When we had Democrats like Hubert Humphrey, George McGovern, and Scoop Jackson in office. You could disagree with their policies but they were men of integrity and honor who loved America and what it stood for.
Now we have lying cheating assholes like Obama, Warren, and Hillary who badmouth America and try to destroy it.

We have had to endure. ronnie raygun(actor), gwb and the real president in this administraion dickie cheney, And all the texas assholes and the liars like louie gomert and santorium and boehner and.........! Damn it will take me forever to list those conservative fools. Just for you rabbi(d)

tumblr_liqktaWnmx1qadluio1_500.gif

When we had Democrats like Hubert Humphrey, George McGovern, and Scoop Jackson in office. You could disagree with their policies but they were men of integrity and honor who loved America and what it stood for.
Now we have lying cheating assholes like Obama, Warren, and Hillary who badmouth America and try to destroy it.

Bahahahaa......Good one.

Torture techniques were nothing but a form of organized terrorism by Bush and Cheney.

AQ had been defunded so badly by 2004 that there was no way they could launch another 9/11 style attack.

They were relegated to hiding bombs in boy's underwear then sticking them on planes to Detroit.

If this latest episode of arrogance from the U.S. doesn't make ISIS hijack a transatlantic flight and fly it into the new WTC, I don't know what will.

Tell me why this committee did not speak to anyone in the cia in their investigation.

I see Brennan attempting to play it both ways right now, in an attempt to not jeopardize his job, while also speaking out against the findings.

Torture techniques were nothing but a form of organized terrorism by Bush and Cheney.

AQ had been defunded so badly by 2004 that there was no way they could launch another 9/11 style attack.

They were relegated to hiding bombs in boy's underwear then sticking them on planes to Detroit.

If this latest episode of arrogance from the U.S. doesn't make ISIS hijack a transatlantic flight and fly it into the new WTC, I don't know what will.

So, you are one of these goofs that thinks that if we just play nice with the Islamists, they'll be cool with us?

My God you screwballs are beyond ignorant.. or just cowards.

What a hack.
Hang 'em all.

Good point.

What a hack.
Hang 'em all.

I just heard and noted that. Appeal to Emotion, the oldest trick in the logical fallacy book.
Another shitty Obama appointment reveals itself.

The ACLU objected to his appointment too. See, you're a closet liberal after all.
So why did Obama appoint him? WHy did Dems in the Senate confirm him?

Forum List

Back