John Boehner won't come back??

Our GOP is blocking the tax cuts for the middle class and the poor because they are whining about the rich, who most of them really don't care, because they are rich.

Yes, we will continue to lose because of Tea Party and the rest of the hate from the crazees'.

McCain lost because of the far right's hate, which turns off normal Americans.

You guys are toxic, Frank.

You are a fool because they put the rich before everybody else.

Heck, I am "rich" in that I make more than the president's cut off, even in retirement.

Tax me if that will get relief to the middle class and the poor..

Our GOP is blocking the tax cuts for the middle class and the poor because they are whining about the rich, who most of them really don't care, because they are rich.

You are a tool.

The GOP passed extension of those tax cuts in August of this year.

The don't pay taxes, Jake

Your boy Obama is running up annual trillion deficits, has 8% unemployment for 4 years and has been a disaster

Heck, I am "rich" in that I make more than the president's cut off, even in retirement.

You are a tool.

I caught you in a lie, and you still fall back on your inner libtard.

LOL

You have caught me in no lie. I made more in a year than you make in a decade and I am willing to do this to get the cuts for the poor and the middle class.

The flat fact is that the president is never going to go for they, the fool GOP "everybody or nothing" crowd because the middle class and the poor are going to punish.

You are such a doosh, SniperFire.

You are a tool.

LOL

Frank is toxic and a liar and somewhat mentally damaged.

The 47% pay taxes, not just federal income taxes, Frank.

Frank is toxic and a liar and somewhat mentally damaged.

The 47% pay taxes, not just federal income taxes, Frank.

Romrom paid 10% and 13% on his taxes. Which is lower than most middleclass.

And yet Franky defended them tooth and nail.

Sad thing is the rich don't give a shit about people like stepth and Frank. Yet they don't get it.

Some of the wealthy do care about the poor.

Those on the edge, though, like Steph and Frank are so afraid of slipping backwards they direct their toxic angst against those who have it far worse than them. They are the tools of the callous rich.

I don't know what the would have done if Huckabee, a populist, had gotten the nod in 2008.

You have caught me in no lie. I made more in a year than you make in a decade and I am willing to do this to get the cuts for the poor and the middle class.

The flat fact is that the president is never going to go for they, the fool GOP "everybody or nothing" crowd because the middle class and the poor are going to punish.

You are such a doosh, SniperFire.

LOL

SFTU

Your claim: 'Our GOP is blocking the tax cuts for the middle class and the poor '

The truth:

HOUSE PASSES REPUBLICAN PLAN TO EXTEND BUSH-ERA TAX CUTS FOR ALL AMERICANS

'The House on Wednesday passed legislation by a vote of 265-171 to extend the Bush-era tax cuts through 2013 for all Americans'

House Passes Republican Plan to Extend Bush-Era Tax Cuts for ALL Americans | TheBlaze.com

Last edited:
This is what liberal scum do....they run off to Hawaii then sneak back to DC and claim the GOP isn't coming back to negotiate.

The GOP wasn't going to sit around DC waiting for the black messiah to party in Hawaii then fly back to DC in the middle of the night on his taxpayer funded airplane.

Most GOP Congressmen don't have their own private airplanes....

Now they are just vacationing while we slip over the cliff....Nice:clap2:

Send federal marshals to his home.

He's fucking with my portfolio and investments.

He's fucking with peoples jobs.

He's fucking with V.A. benefits.

This will end the GOP.

So what Obama does not want a deal Harry Reid and the Senate Democrats do not want a deal the fact the Senate under Reid has not passed a budget in almost four years now and Reid would not allow anything from the House up for debate much less a vote is proof of that.

Forum List

Back