Joe Scarborough Calls Trump A ‘Far Graver Threat’ To America Than 9/11 Attackers

images

He was talking about you loon progressives

you suck at trolling, sassyass. tell me again how the (R)s are still the party of lincoln as you hold a bic wanting so badly to light that cross in your avatar...

btw- the progresssive party was also started by a (R). my, my how your party has gone down the crapper.

Gotta love the sassyass avatar - A cross draped in the American flag? .. LoL :rolleyes:
She probably believed it when the Orange Anus told her he polled better than Honest Abe
And she's a complete dunce if she thinks her party is still the party of Lincoln .. who would have HATED Donald Trump.

i keep asking when is she gonna flick her bic & light that cross up... but she always seems to avoid the question.

she could do it incognito.... you know... she can just put on her white hood....

SassyIrishLAD draws the line on cross burning - Tells her the tidy whities are at the cleaner ...
So far it's working -- so don't say anything. :wink:

Joe Scarborough is a jackass.

Butthurt by the truth ^^^ So sad, members of the Ostrich Set ...

View attachment 216343

place themselves and others in danger. What comes up behind them, is sure to hurt.

Joe Scarborough is a poor source of Truth

You are? Your opinions are nothing more than echoes of of the lies and efforts by Trump&Co. & Russia to mislead the public.

For example?

Forum List

Back