Joe Scarborough Calls Trump A ‘Far Graver Threat’ To America Than 9/11 Attackers

images

He was talking about you loon progressives
he was actually saying either agree with him or we're doomed. it is the progressive bible

There are leftists and there are progressive leftists....I despise a progtard with every ounce of my being. The dumbest, stupidest, most ignorant anti American jack wads of them all.

:eusa_boohoo: tell me who actually cares, sassyass.....

Trump hasn’t made you act like a fool. You did that on your own

trump has made his apologists act like fools. own it. :eusa_clap:
I agree, that people actually voted for obammy was very foolish and corrected when trump ran. Now the progressives are batshit crazy cause they can't comprehend what happened and now have trump derangement syndrome. sad!!! thanks for pointing that out.

Pssst - The US credit markdown was due to the stupid GOP gub-ment shutdown.
90% of the rest of both your Trump and Obama bullets were BS as well

you suck at trolling, sassyass. tell me again how the (R)s are still the party of lincoln as you hold a bic wanting so badly to light that cross in your avatar...

btw- the progresssive party was also started by a (R). my, my how your party has gone down the crapper.

Gotta love the sassyass avatar - A cross draped in the American flag? .. LoL :rolleyes:
She probably believed it when the Orange Anus told her he polled better than Honest Abe
And she's a complete dunce if she thinks her party is still the party of Lincoln .. who would have HATED Donald Trump.

before he ran for president, donald trump NEVER BOTHERED to go down to ground zero after 9/11/01

"It took running for President to get Donald Trump to travel the 4 miles between his glitzy Fifth Avenue digs and Ground Zero.

The New Yorker finally graced the hallowed ground of the National Sept. 11 Memorial & Museum in lower Manhattan Saturday for the first time."

Donald Trump stuns tourists as he visits 9/11 memorial

“If you strip America of its ideas, forget about knocking down buildings in the financial district — forget about running planes into the Pentagon. Those are tragedies, but those tragedies bring us closer together,” he said. “America is an idea. You gut America of that idea, that’s when you do the most harm to America.”

You’ve just summed up why I can’t support the left. I’m not going to gut the idea of america

Trump has divided us
9-11 brought us together

But he said he'd pay our legal fees for anyone who "knocked the hell" because there used to be consequences. Also he wanted riots if he didn't win because "we've become weak".

So you might want to inform the Boston brothers who stomped a man because he looked Latino, or the motorcyclist who threatened some ethnic Indians at a gas station, or the John McGaws and the Alvin Bambergers and the Tony Pettaways and the Thomas Vallentis who assaulted protestors, or the Richard Spencers and David Dukes of the Very Fine People Brigade, ALL of whom proclaimed Rump as their inspiration, that he isn't. You might also want to advise the court that Bamberger has no standing for his lawsuit against Rump for inciting it.

At the risk of paraphrasing Jerry Lee Lewis, whole lotta self-delusion goin' on.

on 9/11/01 donny-liddle-hands' FIRST RESPONSE ..??

WOW, NOW MY BUILDING IS THE TALLEST!

‘And now it’s the tallest’: Trump, in otherwise somber interview on 9/11, couldn’t help touting one of his buildings

“He was nervous about the interview,” Marcus recalled.

From his Midtown Manhattan apartment in Trump Tower, the businessman shared his disbelief on what he said he was witnessing on 9/11.

“I have a window that looks directly at the World Trade Center, and I saw this huge explosion,” Trump told Blackmon. “I really couldn’t even believe it.” He added: “Now, I’m looking at absolutely nothing. It’s just gone. It’s just hard to believe.”

A little more than a minute later, Marcus asked whether Trump’s 40 Wall Street building had suffered any damage. Before getting into his response about his Financial District property, the businessman had something he wanted on the record.

“40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually, before the World Trade Center, was the tallest — and then, when they built the World Trade Center, it became known as the second tallest,” Trump said in the WWOR interview. “And now it’s the tallest.”

Blackmon told The Post late Monday that Trump’s response left her baffled.

“[Marcus] dialed him up, and that’s when [Trump] gave the answer he did, which stunned us at the time,” Blackmon said to The Post. “Any reaction I had, in the midst of everything that was happening, was, wow, that’s insensitive. It just was.”

On Sept. 11 anniversary, Trump launches fresh attacks on FBI and Justice Department with dubious allegation

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is the domestic intelligence and security service of the United States, and its principal federal law enforcement agency. ... At an FBI field office, a senior-level FBI officer concurrently serves as the representative of the Director of National Intelligence.

b72761128ea44d2528bf1aec414f6faf.jpg

The Deep State vs. President Trump

Trump's attack on the FBI is an attack on the US constitution itself

In less than an hour on Wednesday afternoon, President Trump found a way to impugn the integrity and threaten the livelihoods of nearly all of the country’s top law enforcement officials, including some he appointed, for one simple reason: They swore an oath to defend the Constitution, not him.

President Trump’s Contempt for the Rule of Law

before he ran for president, donald trump NEVER BOTHERED to go down to ground zero after 9/11/01

"It took running for President to get Donald Trump to travel the 4 miles between his glitzy Fifth Avenue digs and Ground Zero.

The New Yorker finally graced the hallowed ground of the National Sept. 11 Memorial & Museum in lower Manhattan Saturday for the first time."

Donald Trump stuns tourists as he visits 9/11 memorial

That's because until then he thought it was a 7-11.

iu

Impressed by Slurpee machines.

you suck at trolling, sassyass. tell me again how the (R)s are still the party of lincoln as you hold a bic wanting so badly to light that cross in your avatar...

btw- the progresssive party was also started by a (R). my, my how your party has gone down the crapper.

Gotta love the sassyass avatar - A cross draped in the American flag? .. LoL :rolleyes:

It's the embodiment of the old warning: "when fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross".

“If you strip America of its ideas, forget about knocking down buildings in the financial district — forget about running planes into the Pentagon. Those are tragedies, but those tragedies bring us closer together,” he said. “America is an idea. You gut America of that idea, that’s when you do the most harm to America.”

You’ve just summed up why I can’t support the left. I’m not going to gut the idea of america

Trump has divided us
9-11 brought us together

But he said he'd pay our legal fees for anyone who "knocked the hell" because there used to be consequences. Also he wanted riots if he didn't win because "we've become weak".

So you might want to inform the Boston brothers who stomped a man because he looked Latino, or the motorcyclist who threatened some ethnic Indians at a gas station, or the John McGaws and the Alvin Bambergers and the Tony Pettaways and the Thomas Vallentis who assaulted protestors, or the Richard Spencers and David Dukes of the Very Fine People Brigade, ALL of whom proclaimed Rump as their inspiration, that he isn't. You might also want to advise the court that Bamberger has no standing for his lawsuit against Rump for inciting it.

At the risk of paraphrasing Jerry Lee Lewis, whole lotta self-delusion goin' on.
Also he wanted riots if he didn't win because "we've become weak

:link:

It's the embodiment of the old warning: "when fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross".

cea255e4173ab972e86a633b9c35ffd2.jpg

what a fraud and an embarrassment to our country...
you sure are.

good one, trumptard. :itsok:

trump has made his apologists act like fools. own it. :eusa_clap:
I agree, that people actually voted for obammy was very foolish.

:laugh2: :blahblah:
I know, I have em everyday in here. you all can't help but implicate yourselves. I enjoy the outing of you all.

do you ever make ANY sense? :laugh: :doubt:

Forum List

Back