Joe laughs as reporters are tossed form Oval Office.

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
President Trump always made time for the press, even those who hated him. :abgg2q.jpg:

White House bans CNN reporter Jim Acosta after a confrontation with Trump :hyper:

Trump administration commits ‘mass purge’ of journalists allowed to enter White House :hhello:

'There’s something wrong with a president having the power to decide which journalists can cover him'​

Last edited:
President Trump always made time for the press, even those who hated him. I guess Joe's handlers don't want him blundering through another disaster.

I think it's a matter of his being completely disoriented. In my husband's last days of his dementia, he smiled and laughed all the time.

President Trump always made time for the press, even those who hated him. I guess Joe's handlers don't want him blundering through another disaster.

They don't want him spilling more truth about what they are doing.

I think it's a matter of his being completely disoriented. In my husband's last days of his dementia, he smiled and laughed all the time.

Dementia is one thing..............being a deranged, genocidal, money grubbing, narcissistic psychopath is completely different.

Have you ever seen a REAL 100% psychopath? They can become SO obsessed, their body functions start to fail. They shake, have problems walking, can't remember anything because of all the death and destruction going on in their heads, and laugh and giggle uncontrollably.
They give the illusion of Alzheimers and Dementia, but in reality they are just 100% psychopaths.

President Trump always made time for the press, even those who hated him. :abgg2q.jpg:

White House bans CNN reporter Jim Acosta after a confrontation with Trump :hyper:

Trump administration commits ‘mass purge’ of journalists allowed to enter White House :hhello:

'There’s something wrong with a president having the power to decide which journalists can cover him'​

No he didn't. Neither did his press secretaries. Jesus, you knuckleheads have short memories. :auiqs.jpg:

Jim Acosta.was.an idiot. There is a difference between being an antagonist to get the linelighf and someone simply asing questions in the publics interest.

1686054044788.png

1686054122372.png

1686054168945.png

1686054196344.png

1686054247511.png

1686054375928.png

1686054414635.png

You brought up Trump...

Meanwhile back in reality,

You brought up Trump...

Meanwhile back in reality,

/----/ Do you understand the difference between lashing out and kicking out? Yeah, Acosta was disrespectful to Trump. Was the press disrespectful to Biden? For crying out loud, they carry his water for him.
And the last one, Trump walks out of press conference, after he answered questions. He didn't toss them out of the room without answering any questions.
Your spin is an epic fail.
iu

/----/ Do you understand the difference between lashing out and kicking out? Yeah, Acosta was disrespectful to Trump. Was the press disrespectful to Biden? For crying out loud, they carry his water for him.
And the last one, Trump walks out of press conference, after he answered questions. He didn't toss them out of the room without answering any questions.
Your spin is an epic fail.
iu

Your premise is about as goofy as any that has been offered here, ever.

Does the prime minister of Denmark know that Joe Biden is a racist, a rapist, a pedophile, a pathological liar and a crook?

bidenisacrookasdxcvtyu.jpeg

China is threatening our planes and ships... innocent women and children are being slaughtered in Ukraine... businesses are closing for good... empty malls everywhere reminiscent of the Obama days... our streets are war zones... gas is going back up and food costs are just ridiculous....
So how can that old mother fucker sit there and laugh?...
fuck him and fuck any of you who voted for him.... that goes for you golfing gator..... and fuck the FBI for covering up his crimes....

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back