Joe Bidens home address flagged for suspicious activity reports !

as more and more Biden family foreign business dealings are being uncovered more more evidence is pointing to the Big Guy being involved in said dealings and raising concerns about money laundering and human trafficking ! this bigger news than Hunters indictment ..much bigger .

NO EVIDENCE. LOL

The lowlifes never dispute the dozens of illegal aliases Robert L Peters had, the 22 shell companies and the 171 Suspicious Activity Reports submitted by international banks. :laughing0301:

Deutsche Bank testified under oath that Trump was "a delight to do business with", "the most accurate accounting we've ever encountered in the real estate business". This same international banking conglomerate has issued SAR's regarding the Briben Crime Family racketeering.

The party of millionaires that like fuck kids is in their death throes.
Can you link that Deutsche bank testimony please?

Just out of curiosity, why use the term Biden Family and not simply Hunter Biden? And again, where or how is Joe Biden involved in any of this other than in your right wing manipulated, brainwashed head?

Hunter lived there temporarily and used it as his banking address in Delaware, even when he was in California and overseas, and not living there.... Is that too hard for you to understand?
You quoted a post that talked about "the big guy". Are you confused about who that is? Are you under the impression that its just a wild guess that Joe is being accused of being " the big guy"?

Wow what a crappy, paid shill source, for the Trump Press!

John Solomon's article failed to state that all the past due taxes that Hunter failed to pay, WERE PAID BACK....when writing about the 9 new tax charges in that article....

And failed to note the govt investigator results for the suspicious banking reports turned over for investigation....

And it failed to mention the years specifically for these suspicious reports were sent to Joes home....
Etc, etc.....

Y'all on the right, deal in sensationalized propaganda ....news with no journalistic standards, and call it News, when it is so clearly skewed, fake news fluff.
Yeah, im sure youre right. There is no indication that Hunter is a corrupt person. You are right for doubting every shred of evidence that releases every week. Hunter would never take a bribe and Saint Joe is the most honest person in the US. The Bidens taking bribes? Nah, cant be true. No way.

You quoted a post that talked about "the big guy". Are you confused about who that is? Are you under the impression that its just a wild guess that Joe is being accused of being " the big guy"?
I thought trump was the big guy?

That sounds like something someone who lives in a tiny bubble (like you) would believe.
Is Matt Gaetz in my supposed bubble or was Gaetz referring to Biden?

“The boss still has a very favorable view of you,” Gaetz assured Stone on the tape, emphasizing that Trump had said so “directly” and adding: “I don’t think the big guy can let you go down for this.”

as more and more Biden family foreign business dealings are being uncovered more more evidence is pointing to the Big Guy being involved in said dealings and raising concerns about money laundering and human trafficking ! this bigger news than Hunters indictment ..much bigger .

The source is “just the news.com”. lol

Hunter is one messed up guy....and totally has done some really crappy and unethical stuff, no doubt.... and has admitted such, about himself....

But why do you care about him, and go after him, when he is actually on his way to recovery with his drug addition and wild sex addictions.... with his new wife (and baby) watching over him with Joe doing the same?

Hunter was a tax evader too, for a year or two, when he was in his drug addicted, sex addicted worst period, but....he did pay all those back taxes he evaded...when does the DOJ ever go after a citizen for tax felonies and charge them AFTER they already made restitution? They usually bring tax evaders to trial, to RECOVER the taxes they evaded, and NOT when they've been paid back??

I can see charging him, because he did do the crime, drugged up, or not...he should get some punishment, but to me...that would be the Misdemeanor Crime level of not paying your taxes, and save the Felony level for the criminals who are still evading paying the taxes....

Joe is not involved in any of Hunter's sleazy dealings....making constant fruitless accusations to connect him to Hunter's behavior is dishonest. Political Propaganda.... (common in D.C. I suppose)

what in tarnation does this have to do with Joe and ALL of these EVIDENCE FREE accusations republicans and their propaganda media, are so loosely throwing around about Joe being bribed by the Ukraine or China, blah blah blah blah.....?

Where is the bribe, and what was done, against U.S. Policy, for the alleged Joe Biden/foreign paid bribe?
/-----/ You had me up to this part: "Joe is not involved in any of Hunter's sleazy dealings." You don't know what happened behind the scenes. To think Hunter kept this from his father is ridiculous.

How can you even breath with all the smoke you are assiduously trying to ignore.
Common sense Rawley.... Not anything exceptional...

Biden has secret service protection. They pick up and check all mail for possible threats before distributing it to household members....

Likely no one knows what mail the other family members get.....

I don't even know what mail my hubby gets vs me, he just picks it up on the corner and by the time he gets back to the house with it, it's all separated between his pile, my pile, and garbage mail...

/-----/ You had me up to this part: "Joe is not involved in any of Hunter's sleazy dealings." You don't know what happened behind the scenes. To think Hunter kept this from his father is ridiculous.
No, to me, it is not hard at all to think he would keep his unethical sleazy-ness away from his father....

Like him demanding in an email that was brought forth, the China business follow thru with the $5 million in the business partnership that was agreed on.....and not put up yet....

Do you REALLY THINK that when Hunter said his dad was sitting there blah blah blah, that Joe Biden was actually sitting with Hunter at the time he made this unethical threat?

Not a CHANCE, that Joe was sitting there with him....

Hunter is doing this on his own....he's using his Name, like a spoiled brat of a lot of well known in politics, but to an even higher level in my opinion, with no regard to hurting his father and father's reputation....just a gawd awful thing to do against his father, and the nation....

I think it was some kind of psychotic reaction to Beaux having terminal cancer, or not getting the family attention he was used to, because they were all focussing on Beaux, or his own sadness to Beaux's death and facing possibly his own young death from cancer some day, and basically his own psychological problems whatever they are that I am just speculating on, lead to the heavy drugs and his addition to prostitutes....and then to his poor business behavior of using his and father's last name to get business consultation deals and partnerships, he might not have gotten.... Likely for money for his addictions...who knows?

It's an embarrassment to how he handled himself....

And NO, I DO NOT think Joe was a part of it.....

If anything Joe as a father, is kicking himself for not seeing what was happening to Hunter while his brother was dying and after Beaux's death when Joe was still mourning his first born son's death....

Joe really really loves his boys, since they were in the car accident that killed their mother and sister... Without strings or conditions, as a father, really loves his only son left....he is trying to keep Hunter off drugs, and in the straight lane, and trying to help him to keep his nose clean, pun intended, even while sitting as president, family matters to him....

Going after hunter in congress in this manner, is to hurt Joe Biden where is does hurt, by hurting his family....like a mob boss would do, to a foe from another mob boss family. Congress is doing this witch hunt for one person, Donald Trump, again...imo.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, why use the term Biden Family and not simply Hunter Biden? And again, where or how is Joe Biden involved in any of this other than in your right wing manipulated, brainwashed head?

Hunter lived there temporarily and used it as his banking address in Delaware, even when he was in California and overseas, and not living there.... Is that too hard for you to understand?
lol ! is that what the lefts going to claim ? will the public believe it ?

No, to me, it is not hard at all to think he would keep his unethical sleazy-ness away from his father....

Like him demanding in an email that was brought forth, the China business follow thru with the $5 million in the business partnership that was agreed on.....and not put up yet....

Do you REALLY THINK that when Hunter said his dad was sitting there blah blah blah, that Joe Biden was actually sitting with Hunter at the time he made this unethical threat?

Not a CHANCE, that Joe was sitting there with him....

Hunter is doing this on his own....he's using his Name, like a spoiled brat of a lot of well known in politics, but to an even higher level in my opinion, with no regard to hurting his father and father's reputation....just a gawd awful thing to do against his father, and the nation....

I think it was some kind of psychotic reaction to Beaux having terminal cancer, or not getting the family attention he was used to, because they were all focussing on Beaux, or his own sadness to Beaux's death and facing possibly his own young death from cancer some day, and basically his own psychological problems whatever they are that I am just speculating on, lead to the heavy drugs and his addition to prostitutes....and then to his poor business behavior of using his and father's last name to get business consultation deals and partnerships, he might not have gotten.... Likely for money for his addictions...who knows?

It's an embarrassment to how he handled himself....

And NO, I DO NOT think Joe was a part of it.....

If anything Joe as a father, is kicking himself for not seeing what was happening to Hunter while his brother was dying and after Beaux's death when Joe was still mourning his first born son's death....

Joe really really loves his boys, since they were in the car accident that killed their mother and sister... Without strings or conditions, as a father, really loves his only son left....he is trying to keep Hunter off drugs, and in the straight lane, and trying to help him to keep his nose clean, pun intended, even while sitting as president, family matters to him....

Going after hunter in congress in this manner, is to hurt Joe Biden where is does hurt, by hurting his family....like a mob boss would do, to a foe from another mob boss family. Congress is doing this witch hunt for one person, Donald Trump, again...imo.
Not hard for me to imagine that either, the only problem is that Joey the Big Guy was elbows deep in the unethical sleazy behavior, hence why his compound was flagged so many times for suspicious behavior

Yeah, im sure youre right. There is no indication that Hunter is a corrupt person. You are right for doubting every shred of evidence that releases every week. Hunter would never take a bribe and Saint Joe is the most honest person in the US. The Bidens taking bribes? Nah, cant be true. No way.
yeah and they never asked how the Big Guy paid 2.7 million [in cash!] for a beach house ! cash !

Common sense Rawley.... Not anything exceptional...

Biden has secret service protection. They pick up and check all mail for possible threats before distributing it to household members....

Likely no one knows what mail the other family members get.....

I don't even know what mail my hubby gets vs me, he just picks it up on the corner and by the time he gets back to the house with it, it's all separated between his pile, my pile, and garbage mail...
Common sense LOL Joe claims he called Hunter every day. He moved in with him. Yet he didn't know he hadn't paid his federal income taxes for years? And has lectured us and ranted at us about paying our fair share, paying our taxes, going after tax cheats, hiring 86K new IRS agents.

At what point will even you give updefending this corrupt lying bastard?

Forum List

Back