Joe Biden's Full Year of Vacation

Joe Biden goes home to Delaware every weekend
If you want to call that “vacation” go for it

What ever happened to Trump claims that he would be too busy for golf ?

According to the RNC, Joe Biden's taken a full 365 days in vacation time since his presidency began

I truly believe that most Americans well understand that big Joe is just along for the ride, as it is more than obvious that any decisions coming out of the Whitehouse do not involve president Biden other than his signature of approval.

I truly believe that most Americans well understand that big Joe is just along for the ride, as it is more than obvious that any decisions coming out of the Whitehouse do not involve president Biden other than his signature of approval.
He's 90% President Bernie

Final_AOC_B_jpg_1200x1200.jpg

Last edited:
I knew he could achieve something.
He has. He's achieved a lot of bipartisan legislation in 2.5 years. Clinton and Reagan are the only other two that come to mind for bipartisan legislation passed.
Yes, this article is 6 months old and prior to the "Red Puddle" that pretty much put a stop to any progress, but this is what Republicans are scared to death about as we creep closer to 2024.

He has. He's achieved a lot of bipartisan legislation in 2.5 years. Clinton and Reagan are the only other two that come to mind for bipartisan legislation passed.

Yes, unfurling the most inflationary spending in four decades is quite the "accomplishment".

And poll after poll - even from the mainstream trash outlets you so foolishly believe - show the American people aren't buying it.

His overall rating is in the gutter, some polls (like Harvard/Harris) have him losing to Trump by 6 points - and his rating on the economy is in the 30s.

Non college-educated minorities are also abandoning him in droves. The very people the Dems pretend to stand up for.

Meanwhile, dude can barely stand up or speak coherently, and he's been caught red handed in the biggest scandal in Presidential history which may qualify as treason.

Way to go Mr. President(ish).

He is the crisis.

As the Brits say: "C'mon, pull the other one".
I guess that goes over Big League in the RW Echo Chamber

The reality is that Biden is getting significant bipartisan legislation passed and strengthening our global alliances

He is the most experienced President in history and his political experience is paying dividends

Yes, unfurling the most inflationary spending in four decades is quite the "accomplishment".

And poll after poll - even from the mainstream trash outlets you so foolishly believe - show the American people aren't buying it.

His overall rating is in the gutter, some polls (like Harvard/Harris) have him losing to Trump by 6 points - and his rating on the economy is in the 30s.

Non college-educated minorities are also abandoning him in droves. The very people the Dems pretend to stand up for.

Meanwhile, dude can barely stand up or speak coherently, and he's been caught red handed in the biggest scandal in Presidential history which may qualify as treason.

Way to go Mr. President(ish).
Thought you were leaving? :)

Uh...perhaps you weren't paying attention to the last two Republican administrations when it came to "inflationary spending"...hint..there was a LOT of it. Along with foolishly cutting taxes for the upper bracket and businesses at the same time.
The polls show them even. Within the margin of error. That's bad news for Trump. Biden might be old, feeble, and gaffe prone. But he's still a better choice than Trump. Or DeSantis.

I guess that goes over Big League in the RW Echo Chamber

And in mainstream poll after mainstream poll.

And those polls always favor Biden, but his ratings from the public are still awful.

On the economy in particular.

You can't argue with that.

Show me a poll on the economy where he gets even close to 50%.

In the latest CNN poll the public preferred Congressional Republicans to Biden on the economy by high single digits.

The reality is that Biden is getting significant bipartisan legislation passed

He hasn't passed anything "bipartisan" since the Green boondoggle with its Orwellian title "Inflation Reduction".

Funny that it did the exact opposite, and again - poll after poll shows the American people can see this for what it is.

and strengthening our global
alliances

He's strengthening alliances alright.

China and Russia are closer than ever, and BRICS is moving ahead aggressively with dumping the dollar as the World's reserve currency.

Meanwhile we almost certainly destroyed a piece of vital economic infrastructure belonging to one of our closest allies. (Nordstream pipeline, Germany.)

They now have to rely on Russia for oil and gas.

Which Trump foretold.

You are absolutely wrong on everything.

You just pick a side and then allow your emotions to rule the day.

He is the most experienced President in history

Yeah.

He is pretty ancient, I'll give you that.

his political experience is paying dividends

Yep, to the Chinese.

According to the RNC, Joe Biden's taken a full 365 days in vacation time since his presidency began

It seems you've confused. The Donald is the one who spent hundreds of hours playing golf and millions of dollars of tax-payer money spent flying to and fro (and The Donald charged for golf carts, dinners and shelter - the total grifter he is).

It seems you've confused. The Donald is the one who spent hundreds of hours playing golf and millions of dollars of tax-payer money spent flying to and fro (and The Donald charged for golf carts, dinners and shelter - the total grifter he is).

Yeah, I heard that on CNN.

And they never lie, nor have been proven to lie, about anything ever.

Let's just play make believe and pretend that the Mainstream Media's Imperial Clothes were not torn asunder and grandly immolated over the past several years.

It's those nasty independent old school shoe leather "RIGHT WING" journalists who are the real problem.

The only thing worse than a smug asshole is a stupid smug asshole.

Forum List

Back